Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 373847 times)

Offline ChubbyCat14

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #1515 on: November 19, 2015, 09:34:47 pm »
Why you should be an administrator?: Because I have lots of experience, I am very just, and I can eat 5 birthday cakes in 3 minutes.
Soooooo I'm accepted?

Offline GovernerPancake

• Second Lieutenant
  • Pancakes <3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1516 on: November 19, 2015, 09:51:19 pm »
Why you should be an administrator?: Because I have lots of experience, I am very just, and I can eat 5 birthday cakes in 3 minutes.
Soooooo I'm accepted?

Fairly sure admin apps are closed, he was probs taking the piss.

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1517 on: November 19, 2015, 10:30:20 pm »
Admin apps are closed until further.

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1518 on: November 19, 2015, 10:30:53 pm »
Admin apps are closed until further.

Youre also accepted add me on steam elling pleze
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1519 on: November 20, 2015, 09:24:05 pm »
Admin applications are now open.

Apply in the steam group here

Or on the FSE forums here

Make sure to use the correct template when you apply.

Open till the 27th.

Offline Hikitaaa

• Sergeant Major
  • 4-Azowski ONE LOVE | NoName_Werder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NoName_Werder
« Reply #1520 on: November 20, 2015, 09:32:18 pm »
Admin Application
Steam Name: (4-Azowski) Werder
In-game Name: 4-Azowski_Werder
Why you should be an administrator?: Often play on this server (With my reg), want help this server.
Previous Experience(If Any): Knyaz_NW, My own Linebattle, 8th_MGR_Server (Events)
I am a Werder, im 16 and im from Russia. Have some good melee skill. Last nicks: Hikitaaa. Kromer
Was a Colonel of 4-Azowski. | Was member of (Ru regs): 8th_MGR, [CE], 4-Azowski. Siberian, 41stSBR, 1stRRS, [Saints], LGA)As CO) | Was member of (Eu regs): 8eCC, Spartan, 61e(Love you), 78th, 44th, 82e, K-KA_Nr57, 18e. Nr12 | Was member of (GF teams): Femens, NoName(RiP)
Now member of (Gf team): -. | Now member of (Ru reg): -. | Now member of (Eu reg): 66th (Cpl)
Was an organisator/Admin of: Winter Russian Duel Tournament.
Now play in: M&B (NW, IE, PF, PW), Hearthstone, Dota 2, Warcraft 3, Diablo 3. And a lot of old strategic games

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: November 20, 2015, 10:10:57 pm »
Admin Application
Steam Name: (4-Azowski) Werder
In-game Name: 4-Azowski_Werder
Why you should be an administrator?: Often play on this server (With my reg), want help this server.
Previous Experience(If Any): Knyaz_NW, My own Linebattle, 8th_MGR_Server (Events)

This application definiteley lacks effort.

Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Buzz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: November 21, 2015, 06:46:12 pm »
Steam Name: nikostreleras
In-game Name: 65y_Kariqui
Why you should be an administrator?:Well obviously i dont know i will be a good admin!But i can guarantee safety from trollers teamkillers etc. Recently i was playing on the server and noticed that admins never show up so i would love to be one...
Previous Experience(If Any):I am and admin in The Killbox server and i used to be in IG_Battlegrounds

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: November 21, 2015, 06:52:02 pm »
Why you should be an administrator?:Well obviously i dont know i will be a good admin!But i can guarantee safety from trollers teamkillers etc. Recently i was playing on the server and noticed that admins never show up so i would love to be one...
Previous Experience(If Any):I am and admin in The Killbox server and i used to be in IG_Battlegrounds

I don't really like the fact that you just copied + pasted the application you did for the fake Killbox......
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Buzz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: November 21, 2015, 07:01:44 pm »

I don't really like the fact that you just copied + pasted the application you did for the fake Killbox......

I am just watching my team playing an important match here so no time to think :D

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: November 21, 2015, 07:15:31 pm »

I am just watching my team playing an important match here so no time to think :D

Sorry, but an application that was made "with no time to think" is not really likely to be accepted.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1526 on: November 21, 2015, 07:17:05 pm »
I guess I will give this a go.

Admin Application

Steam Name: [Nr. 3] Rhen
In-game Name: Nr3_Hus_Maj_Rhen
Why you should be an administrator?: I take a great interest in the server, seeing it as one of the most active servers. In addition, I find that with the current administrator staff, someone that can express the interests of cavalry players would be a good addition to the staff. I mostly use the server for practicing against infantry, and would like to - in return - help out. I follow rules to the point, and have little patience for indirect yet intended trolling. Furthermore, I also speak some 5 languages, and can because of this resolve problems single-handedly when it comes to players who do not speak English (that well). I also have lots of administrator experience, over longer periods of time. I'm also a very active player, and now forum member.
Previous Experience(If Any): Gentlemen_Server, Cavalry_Groupfight (8e), Cavalry_Groupfighting, Cavalry_Groupfight_EU, event hosting, tournament hosting

Offline Domates

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: November 22, 2015, 01:47:40 pm »
Unban Request
Steam Name: Domates : D
Name of which you were banned: Domates
Date when you were banned: Like 2 months ago
Action leading to ban: I was building a bridge from a roof to another roof. ( yes it was stupid)
Why should you be unbanned: It was unfair, I won't do it again.(But nobody warned me XD)
PlayerID: 1294108

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: November 22, 2015, 04:16:49 pm »
Unban Request
Steam Name: Domates : D
Name of which you were banned: Domates
Date when you were banned: Like 2 months ago
Action leading to ban: I was building a bridge from a roof to another roof. ( yes it was stupid)
Why should you be unbanned: It was unfair, I won't do it again.(But nobody warned me XD)
PlayerID: 1294108

Don't I remember you as one of the leading members of the BettyReg? This also is your second permban on this server.....
>>Scenes<<

Offline Domates

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: November 22, 2015, 11:51:17 pm »
exactly