Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 373948 times)

Offline BeardBastard

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #1185 on: July 11, 2015, 01:52:13 pm »
Steam Name: BeardBastard
In-game Name: BeardBastard
Why you should be an administrator?: I am a mature 19 year old who'd love to help keep Tropical paradise the way it is: stopping glitchers or hackers from ruining other peoples' game play. I've been playing on this server ever since I first started playing M&B NW (over 1000 hours now) and absolutely love it. It's amazing to see players, with almost no form of communication between each other, grouping up and creating hostilities towards certain regiments (e.g Sailors vs Freikorps). The friendliness towards muscians and the hatredness towards sailors is great too see!
Previous Experience(If Any): None :( , I hope to start here!

Offline the adoring fan

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: July 14, 2015, 09:02:21 pm »
Greetings, I think I was banned from the Tropical Paradise server on sunday because I was using this cheer mod (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=327924.0) so I could glitch instruments and play more than one song at a time.

I think my in-game name was Bruce_Willis at the time, any chance of being unbanned and is the mod not allowed?

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1187 on: July 15, 2015, 01:20:09 am »
Steam Name: BeardBastard
In-game Name: BeardBastard
Why you should be an administrator?: I am a mature 19 year old who'd love to help keep Tropical paradise the way it is: stopping glitchers or hackers from ruining other peoples' game play. I've been playing on this server ever since I first started playing M&B NW (over 1000 hours now) and absolutely love it. It's amazing to see players, with almost no form of communication between each other, grouping up and creating hostilities towards certain regiments (e.g Sailors vs Freikorps). The friendliness towards muscians and the hatredness towards sailors is great too see!
Previous Experience(If Any): None :( , I hope to start here!
Admin apps are currently closed.

Greetings, I think I was banned from the Tropical Paradise server on sunday because I was using this cheer mod (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=327924.0) so I could glitch instruments and play more than one song at a time.

I think my in-game name was Bruce_Willis at the time, any chance of being unbanned and is the mod not allowed?
You are not on our ban list. If you cannot connect to Tropical Paradise you have been placed on the global ban list. I have no acces over that list, but there is a reason you are on it.

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1188 on: July 15, 2015, 01:54:04 am »

the adoring betty fan yas??

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: July 15, 2015, 02:51:31 am »
I only see you

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1190 on: July 15, 2015, 12:37:54 pm »
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline the adoring fan

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: July 15, 2015, 07:27:54 pm »

You are not on our ban list. If you cannot connect to Tropical Paradise you have been placed on the global ban list. I have no acces over that list, but there is a reason you are on it.

Do you know who I can message about the global ban list?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 07:29:46 pm by the adoring fan »

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: July 15, 2015, 07:31:52 pm »

There normally are no unbans from the global banlist.
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: July 15, 2015, 08:24:08 pm »

Add me on steam, please.  >:( >:( >:(

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008245599/

Offline moddergirl

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: July 18, 2015, 10:10:41 pm »
your crappy server is fucked

>:(

i released the new bypass dodo hack to my regiment

whos laughing now

;D   ;D    ;D    ;D    ;D

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: July 18, 2015, 10:16:17 pm »

whos laughing now

k

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #1196 on: July 18, 2015, 10:21:18 pm »

whos laughing now

Pleb
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline moddergirl

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: July 18, 2015, 10:25:17 pm »

There normally are no unbans from the global banlist.

really?

so a ban for a guy who isnt in the betty reg, nor was he trolling, he was simply using a well known mod the spyglass mod which is linked on fsegames and has been downloaded hundreds of times and is used on all the group fighting servers

yet you feel the need to add somebody who isnt a betty, didnt have a betty name or betty face and wasnt trolling, yet you feel the need to put him on the ban list?

pathetic, i dont know the adoring fan nor do i care about strangers, but this shit head mentality of the haters, and then you seem to be so shocked and so much on the defense when people get sick of it and actually hack your servers

what goes around comes around

assholes

all he was using was that

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=23374.0

was not trolling or any kind of asocciation with bettys

in fact bettys dont even go on your shitty server anymore

the fact that admins are on spectate day in day out pleading and hoping that a betty comes on, shows how fucking moronic you are

the only people with the mentally ill moronic obsessive behaviour are you people.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 10:26:59 pm by moddergirl »

Offline Dodo

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dodo / RaJiska
« Reply #1198 on: July 18, 2015, 10:34:55 pm »
Wrong. This "mod" isn't detected as cheat by the global ban list.

Offline moddergirl

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: July 18, 2015, 10:37:16 pm »
Wrong. This "mod" isn't detected as cheat by the global ban list.

bullshit

i dont know who adoring fan is

but its the same story as guys like hunter who arent even in my reg

yet adoring fan is even worse cos he isnt even on my fucking friend list

yet he got banned from tropical paradise

and that was the exact reason he got banned for, doing the cheer glitch

so dont bullshit

and stop banning innocent people u fucking cunt or u deserve everything u guys get in terms of servers fucked up