Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 373883 times)

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #1020 on: May 21, 2015, 10:34:07 pm »
So, I don't really care about that comment I did when I've been with you for like 2 days  :) Everyone in the community knows about my history so I honestly don't care.

I personally had been something like a "spy" in her group a year ago. That allowed me to ruin many of their "events" by warning admins that Betty was going to destroy their event. Bettys allways got banned.  :D (One time I  was banned also, but shit happens when doing something like that :P )

My name was BettyReg_Lord_Trollerking.

Why I am telling you about this? Because I think you should simply know about that.

I dunt know your story boy .

Wut   :o
yes
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Jack Spears

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jack Spears
« Reply #1021 on: May 22, 2015, 12:02:00 am »
Why was my post deleted? I demand an answer!

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: May 22, 2015, 12:56:52 am »
tiki is of ab00se
<3

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #1023 on: May 22, 2015, 01:21:34 am »
If it was on one of Betty's threads, we're just removing anything he posts, and posts on his threads will get removed along with it. As far as I can tell there weren't any specific posts of yours that were targeted/removed, so I assume that it is the case that it was on one of Betty's threads. If there are further issues, feel free to contact any of the Mod team.

Edit: Also cut the spam please. It makes me cry :'(
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 01:31:23 am by MrTiki »

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1024 on: May 22, 2015, 12:57:47 pm »
If it was on one of Betty's threads, we're just removing anything he posts, and posts on his threads will get removed along with it. As far as I can tell there weren't any specific posts of yours that were targeted/removed, so I assume that it is the case that it was on one of Betty's threads. If there are further issues, feel free to contact any of the Mod team.

Mute them

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: May 22, 2015, 01:06:51 pm »

Mute them
He should mute you.

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: May 22, 2015, 02:13:30 pm »
Im gonna shove my ramrod soo far up your asses that you will be Shooting cannonballs out of your mouth if u continue spamming. Pls dont make tiki cri  :-\. it muks mi cri too
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: May 22, 2015, 02:15:46 pm »
Im gonna shove my ramrod soo far up your asses that you will be Shooting cannonballs out of your mouth if u continue spamming. Pls dont make tiki cri  :-\. it muks mi cri too
ok

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: May 22, 2015, 03:27:19 pm »
ok

ok   >:(   >:(  >:(  >:(
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
« Reply #1029 on: May 22, 2015, 03:36:53 pm »

Mute them
He should mute you.
lol, no u spammer  :-*

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: May 22, 2015, 04:04:12 pm »

Mute them
He should mute you.
lol, no u spammer  :-*
Dont become cheeky >:(

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1031 on: May 22, 2015, 05:20:26 pm »
Gonna share this topic to Mister Wong

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1032 on: May 22, 2015, 06:23:17 pm »
I understand the problem. JACKKKK

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: May 22, 2015, 07:35:27 pm »
Gonna share this topic to Mister Wong
wut?

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1034 on: May 23, 2015, 12:45:09 am »
Leaderboards.

We have added a leaderboard to the server. It will track your kills and deaths, and display your K/D ratio accordingly. The server have alot of different players, from roleplayers to players who use the server competitively. Hopefully this will be a positive aspect to the server.

You can find the leaderboard here:
http://beyond-servers.com/leaderboard/table.php?sid=120

The link can also be found on the main page of this steam group, in the menu to the right.

The stats resets updates when you leave the server or when the map changes.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 03:07:38 am by Elling »