Author Topic: The Royal Men of the King's Elite Brigade Wednesday Event *Coming Soon!*  (Read 4477 times)

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Royal Men of the King's Elite Brigade Wednesday Event *Coming Soon!*
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2018, 05:40:22 pm »
I just find it odious how you just seemingly continue to deny these allegations yet everyone aside from the people you "asked" who are probably people who are close to you like Ben who would be biased can clearly see the similarities. Don't take my post the wrong way, I'm not arguing, I'm just spitting statements. As Nick said, yeah LB's generally use the same style of ruleset, but there are things that look blatantly copied and you deny it outright which is just pathetic.

Anyways, good luck with your event.

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
  • Side: Union
Re: The Royal Men of the King's Elite Brigade Wednesday Event *Coming Soon!*
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2018, 07:09:57 pm »
I just find it odious how you just seemingly continue to deny these allegations yet everyone aside from the people you "asked" who are probably people who are close to you like Ben who would be biased can clearly see the similarities. Don't take my post the wrong way, I'm not arguing, I'm just spitting statements. As Nick said, yeah LB's generally use the same style of ruleset, but there are things that look blatantly copied and you deny it outright which is just pathetic.

Anyways, good luck with your event.
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord