Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 298212 times)

Offline Gragnok

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stEB_Col_Gragnok
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2012, 01:27:19 am »
loved the stargate map :)
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Offline MrRiv

• Corporal
  • Playin' Native since MM
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RivenX
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2012, 02:00:42 am »
Played on this server today.  Surprisingly fun, compared to hosting a private server with friends and doing the same thing. 

Offline Desparin

• Sergeant Major
  • Bullets have the right of way!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 88th_Pte_Ralph_Fitzgerald
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2012, 11:14:08 am »

Must say I've only played that map once but is well balanced with the elevated positions allowing riflemen and skirmishers to cover a much wider field of fire.

Also did a test bit of being an admin yesterday - great fun! Is also a boon to the enjoyment of the players (At least what I believe) to post various rousing speeches and encouraging charges from the defending players. Stirs up a bit of a (non-serious) laugh among the players. Was particularly enjoyable leading about 20 men out of the trenches into no-man's land xD

Offline Cenkris

• Major
  • The river of troll tears widens every day! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2012, 12:38:52 pm »
Glad to hear it! :D I`m sure Ewan will have even more original ideas for new maps in the weeks to come!

Played on this server today.  Surprisingly fun, compared to hosting a private server with friends and doing the same thing. 
Well we have custom maps made specifically for the bots and a good amount of people, so that helps with the playing experience. Glad you like our server, we work hard to provide entertainment for everyone! :D

Must say I've only played that map once but is well balanced with the elevated positions allowing riflemen and skirmishers to cover a much wider field of fire.

Also did a test bit of being an admin yesterday - great fun! Is also a boon to the enjoyment of the players (At least what I believe) to post various rousing speeches and encouraging charges from the defending players. Stirs up a bit of a (non-serious) laugh among the players. Was particularly enjoyable leading about 20 men out of the trenches into no-man's land xD
Glad to know you like the stargate map and being an admin on the server :D I`m also quite a fan of "going over the top" to! ;) I will get to work on even more maps for the server as soon as i have finished making the map for tomorrow`s siege!

Offline kkkeewq

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2012, 09:30:44 pm »
I hope it is the right place for post, this is my request for unbanned and if is possible I want to know why I was banned  :(

Name under which you were banned - Pell
Server(s) you are banned from: 15th_Humans_vs_Bots
What was happening when you got banned: I do not know, I played an hour from 14 to 15 whit no problem and not ally killing. I went out and an hour later (16 or 4pm) I came back and immediately kicked , I went back to ask why at the moderators but I've been banned before asking O.o
Time and date: 22/11 around 16 (4pm) in Italy
Timezone: Italy UTC+1 I think
User Identification Number: 375154

sry for my bad English
Thanks for your server that I play often in the afternoon and for your time Thomas :)

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2012, 11:17:58 pm »
I hope it is the right place for post, this is my request for unbanned and if is possible I want to know why I was banned  :(

Name under which you were banned - Pell
Server(s) you are banned from: 15th_Humans_vs_Bots
What was happening when you got banned: I do not know, I played an hour from 14 to 15 whit no problem and not ally killing. I went out and an hour later (16 or 4pm) I came back and immediately kicked , I went back to ask why at the moderators but I've been banned before asking O.o
Time and date: 22/11 around 16 (4pm) in Italy
Timezone: Italy UTC+1 I think
User Identification Number: 375154

sry for my bad English
Thanks for your server that I play often in the afternoon and for your time Thomas :)
The server rules are that no more than 5 players are to lead the bots at any one time. If admins find more than 5 players leading the bots then they swap some to the defenders side, usually starting with the players with the lowest scores. If you are swapped and repeatedly swap back then it is server policy to give you a temp ban so you learn your lesson. I have checked the ban list and you are not on it so i can only assume you were given a temp ban for this reason. Temp ban`s only last an hour, just be careful to obey the rules in future!  ;)

Offline ZeroFighterR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2012, 12:46:30 pm »
Just saying same as on taleworlds, there is a lack of activity of admins on the server.

Offline Desparin

• Sergeant Major
  • Bullets have the right of way!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 88th_Pte_Ralph_Fitzgerald
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2012, 12:55:45 pm »
Just saying same as on taleworlds, there is a lack of activity of admins on the server.

Unfortunately some of the admins (myself included) are still in education or working. BUT nonetheless, we try our best with the spare time that we have. I shall personally endeavour to make more of an appearance to appease the grumblings of the lower orders.

Good day to you Sir, and may the games be EVER in your favour!

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2012, 01:32:15 pm »

Unfortunately some of the admins (myself included) are still in education or working. BUT nonetheless, we try our best with the spare time that we have. I shall personally endeavour to make more of an appearance to appease the grumblings of the lower orders.

Good day to you Sir, and may the games be EVER in your favour!
I try to pop on at regular intervals just to redo the bot numbers but i haven`t got the time to sit on the server all day, unfortunately! Stuff to do, maps to make! ;)

Offline ZeroFighterR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2012, 01:43:35 pm »
Atleast you guys try to come online, its better than not coming  ;)

Edit: However, are you guys in need of some admins?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 01:59:58 pm by ZeroFighterR »

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2012, 02:07:01 pm »

No, we are going to keep to the admins we have got as we have to be very careful since 2 previous admins misbehaved their arses off!

Offline ZeroFighterR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2012, 02:09:52 pm »

No, we are going to keep to the admins we have got as we have to be very careful since 2 previous admins misbehaved their arses off!

Trust is gone because of assholes..

Offline Cenkris

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2012, 11:18:59 pm »

It is the way of the world i fear!

Offline kkkeewq

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2012, 07:14:28 pm »

The server rules are that no more than 5 players are to lead the bots at any one time. If admins find more than 5 players leading the bots then they swap some to the defenders side, usually starting with the players with the lowest scores. If you are swapped and repeatedly swap back then it is server policy to give you a temp ban so you learn your lesson. I have checked the ban list and you are not on it so i can only assume you were given a temp ban for this reason. Temp ban`s only last an hour, just be careful to obey the rules in future!  ;)

thank you very much I did not imagine there was a rule like that, but it's there and I was wrong to not read it.
Ps. If the admin had told me a word in chat I would have avoided ban and problems -.-

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2012, 10:09:11 pm »

It is the way of the world i fear!

Yet you trust me?! Do not lose hope in the world of men.