Author Topic: E3 2021 - June 12th  (Read 30125 times)

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
E3 2021 - June 12th
« on: June 09, 2014, 09:03:48 am »

Video game industry showcase returns virtually in 2021 with confirmed partners Nintendo, Xbox, Capcom, Konami, Ubisoft, Take-Two Interactive, Warner Bros. Games and Koch Media to participate.

It’s “Game On.” for E3, as The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) officially unveils plans for a reimagined, all-virtual E3 2021 that will engage video game fans everywhere. With early commitments from Nintendo, Xbox, Capcom, Konami, Ubisoft, Take-Two Interactive, Warner Bros. Games, Koch Media, and more to come, E3 2021 will take place June 12 through June 15.

Developers will be showcasing their latest news and games directly to fans around the world. The ESA will be working with media partners globally to help amplify and make this content available to everyone for free.

“For more than two decades, E3 has been the premier venue to showcase the best that the video game industry has to offer, while uniting the world through games,” said Stanley Pierre-Louis, President & CEO of the ESA. “We are evolving this year’s E3 into a more inclusive event, but will still look to excite the fans with major reveals and insider opportunities that make this event the indispensable center stage for video games.”

While maintaining E3’s longstanding position as a central destination for industry networking — where new partnerships and connections between video game publishers, developers and media are made — the digital format for E3 2021 means more people than ever can participate.

The ESA looks forward to coming back together to celebrate E3 2022 in person. In the meantime, see you online this June!

« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 12:08:59 am by Dom13WorstNW »

Offline Von_Clausewitz

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Clausewitz
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: E3 2014
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 12:23:38 pm »
I really want to see more of that new Alien game, it looks great.

Some gameplay;
Spoiler
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXFBsvg61f0[/youtube]
[close]

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 05:43:08 pm »
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 06:45:30 pm by Dom13WorstNW »

AeroNinja

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 06:10:58 pm »
The new Star wars Battlefront yes pls by DICE.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 06:15:10 pm »

Some gameplay;
Spoiler
[close]

You know the footage shown for Aliens: Colonial Marines at E3 a few years ago turned out to be nothing like the actual game, right? The game itself was garbage - it was just a bait and switch tactic to get people to preorder it and spread hype before it released. Obviously nobody can know if they're gonna pull that shit again, but it's always something to be wary of. Either way, games should generally not be preordered under any circumstances, but that's another topic for another time.

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 09:27:38 pm »
Assassins Creed Unity looks pretty awesome. Though I find it funny how the first time their going to have an almost all French cast, all the NPCs and targets and rabble all have English accents
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 10:16:43 pm »

Some gameplay;
Spoiler
[close]

You know the footage shown for Aliens: Colonial Marines at E3 a few years ago turned out to be nothing like the actual game, right? The game itself was garbage - it was just a bait and switch tactic to get people to preorder it and spread hype before it released. Obviously nobody can know if they're gonna pull that shit again, but it's always something to be wary of. Either way, games should generally not be preordered under any circumstances, but that's another topic for another time.
That game has been promised and canceled non stop for 6 years. It was no surprise when they just gave up putting effort into it tbh, And plus the company behind making this new #Alien game is Creative Assembly, NOT the retards that made colonial marines, Im sure Sega and Creative assembly will do fine
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2014, 11:23:31 pm »
I only care about Fallout and starwars.
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2014, 01:20:59 am »
You want Conker motherfucker? MAKE YOUR OWN, FATASS!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4DbqN18Prg[/youtube]

Want to see some gameplay motherfucker? HAVE SOME CG FOOTAGE YA' REASONABLE CUNT! Wanting gameplay footage of your videogame.... ridiculous!

Want to see a middle aged man dance poorly in front of the entire world and awkwardly explain to people who want your head on a stake how your app is going to connect to your game as if people care. WELL HAVE SOME OF THAT TOO, BECAUSE FUCK YOU!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 01:22:45 am by Death by EMP »

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2014, 01:25:57 am »
As soon as I heard the Mass Effect music I literally jumped out of my seat

FUCK I LOVE MASS EFFECT

also rainbow 6
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2014, 01:27:01 am »

Some gameplay;
Spoiler
[close]

That game has been promised and canceled non stop for 6 years. It was no surprise when they just gave up putting effort into it tbh, And plus the company behind making this new #Alien game is Creative Assembly, NOT the retards that made colonial marines, Im sure Sega and Creative assembly will do fine
Riiiiiiggghhhttt, because Rome 2 soooo lived up to the hype and had a sound release and totally was a complete product without content cut for DLC to milk all the money dry from your sweet, sweet consumer titties.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/total-war-rome-ii

OH! Oh god! It's true! Everything I've ever known has been a lie!

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2014, 01:28:36 am »

FUCK I LOVE MASS EFFECT

also rainbow 6

Why would anyone be excited for Mass Effect anymore? The prospect of winning money on bets for how bad they're going to further rape the franchise? I'm excited too - I'll throw down $500.

Riiiiiiggghhhttt, because Rome 2 soooo lived up to the hype and had a sound release and totally was a complete product without content cut for DLC to milk all the money dry from your sweet, sweet consumer titties.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/total-war-rome-ii

OH! Oh god! It's true! Everything I've ever known has been a lie!

B-but maybe they won't screw me over THIS time! I'll shell out another $60 on a whim and then defend my purchase when I realize I made a horrible mistake! Better yet, I'll preorder it just to show how confident I am in my poor decision making. Take that, naysayers!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 01:30:40 am by Nipplestockings »

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2014, 01:34:36 am »
It just keeps getting worse.

So far this is E3 in a nutshell.

"You like games? Yeah? FUCK YOU!"

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2014, 01:38:53 am »
I think the most significant thing about E3 this year is that Microsoft didn't have the worst showcase. Then again, the others were pure shit festered for six months, so Microsoft's was more like a pile of shit with some rainbow sprinkles on top.

anyway:
Spoiler
[close]

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2014, 01:41:17 am »

FUCK I LOVE MASS EFFECT

also rainbow 6

Why would anyone be excited for Mass Effect anymore? The prospect of winning money on bets for how bad they're going to further rape the franchise? I'm excited too - I'll throw down $500.

I've replayed all of the games 2-4 times. I just can't get enough. It's definitely my favourite game series, just over Halo.
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt