Author Topic: NW_Official Servers Administrative Applications  (Read 66397 times)

Stubbs

Re: Napoleonic Wars: Administrative Applications
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2014, 01:14:49 am »
Community name: Stubbs - IXe[15e]Fus_Stubbs

Steam Name: SomeGuyOnACouch

Location/Timezone: US, CST

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NA1

Regiments: 2ndMarCoy, 60th Rifles(MM), 1stEPI, 1stFKI, 15e, 3eVolt(Under AsianP), 1erPLG, Nr6

About yourself: I've been playing since MM Russia 3, I'm a college student, was in the US Army Reserves before being medically discharged my 7th week of BCT. I'm also an avid gamer. Started my little gaming life when I was 3 years old on a Nintendo 64.

Why you would be a good admin: I have been a part of this community for roughly three years now, I've seen a lot of bad stuff happening on the servers at later hours in the day and since I'm very active on NA 1 I would be able to help enforce/lift some of the pressure off of other admins.

Previous Experience (if any): Besides various line battle events I haven't been an admin on a server like NA_1 before.

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2014, 03:17:03 am »
Community name: 29th_C_Pte_Junedragon3
Steam Name: Junedragon3
Location/Timezone: Canada, EST
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA_1
Regiments: Nr2 Kurassiere, 29th Worcestershire

About yourself: I've been playing Napoleonic Wars for around 3 months (all of which in the Nr2). In am in the first year of an undergraduate degree (university) program majoring in Criminal Justice and Public policy and minoring in History. My interests include primarily history and law.

Why you would be a good admin: I have training and experience in conflict resolution/dealing with people acquired via such experiences as volunteering with an organization at my University which assists students with legal and academic issues/proceedings.

In addition, I am on NA1 rather frequently; often for at least 5-6 hours/day if not more, including times when admins are often not present (eg. early in the morning at 2-5 am when the TK'ers/wounders come out to play). In just over 4 months with the game, I have amassed almost 1000 hours in-game; most of which time having been spent on NA1.

Finally, I would say that I am fair, cool-tempered (even with Tk'ers despite the frustrations they cause), personable, and trustworthy. If chosen I will do as much as possible to ensure a fun, enjoyable gaming experience for non-rule-breakers while treating those who do break the rules as fairly as possible.

Previous Experience (if any): admin on a (predominately) Team Deathmatch server (Nr2_Official_TDM - server population as high as 40-50 at peak instances [note: server is now defunct])

EDIT: Updated March 02, 2014
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 08:36:36 am by junedragon »
Why am I still here

Offline 24th[Ensign]_dante

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2014, 05:02:50 am »
Community name: 24th[Ensign]_dante

Steam name: THE MAJOR

Location/Timezone:CTZ US/Minnesota

Applying for (Ts/Servers):NW_Official_NA_1

About yourself: I have been playing NA_1 for two years and I know the rules very well. I also know several admins "Allasphore, Niroc, Getty, Thunderstormer, William, Slick". I tend to play on Na 1 for about 3 to 6 hours a day. I like playing the all Total war games and Warhammer 40,000k.

Why you would be a good admin: I know the rules of NA_1 very well after playing for two years on the server. I would prevent people from using slurs, Racism, and instigating a fight of any kind. I would give them the three warnings before I would slay. I would never need to perma ban someone unless they kept breaking the rules after being warned and slayed multiple times. I'd keep a eye out for intentional team kills and avoid punishing accidental team kills. I can keep calm during any kind of issue. I would never abuse my admin powers. I would do my very best by making sure everyone has a great time on Na_1.

Offline The Romantic

• Private
  • Feels the beat.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [3rdFG]Cpt_Rythm
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2014, 09:31:16 am »
Community name: Francois or Fritz

Steam Name: 1erVL_Fritz

Location/Timezone: GMT -8, PST

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA1

Regiments: 35te, 35th, 15te, 79th/3eVolt, 9teLG, 1erVL

About myself: I can be an arrogant little twat but I know when to speak up and shut up. I honestly want to help out the NA community by being an admin and making sure none of the incredibly late night trollery is tolerated.

Why you would be a good admin: Other than just who I am and how active I am, not much separates me from the rest of these applications. I just want to give back to the community by being a good admin. I've spend countless hours on NA1 through both MM and NW, I've gone from scrub to decent to good and a lot of that I owe to the admining of NA1 and the people who played on it. Over the past few years I saw LittleGuy & DaMonkey quit NW and all sorts of new faces pop up in the community and as I said just a few liens ago I just want to give back to the community I've spent over 2000 hours being a part of.  :D

Previous Experience (if any): I've administrated a few events before, current;y help Menelaos and Apollo admin their Thursday event.

Offline TheXMattXMan

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matt
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2014, 07:15:10 pm »
Community name: STC[4eSuisse]_Maj_Hobbs
Steam Name: Bawl-Hart
Location/Timezone: Utah/MST
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA1
Regiments: Nr8, 22-i, 1te, 7y

About yourself: I have too much free time, I enjoy technology, recently passed my computer technology class with 96% on the final test. I maintain Above average grades and am fairly responsible and personally think I am sane... Well, that's debatable. I have been you can call it "Gaming" for quite a while. I find it as an escape from reality, a place where you can call your own. I still own the original playstation and it's still in working condition. I have recently been accepted to the Weber State University Early college program starting this coming school year. I do put life above other things in my life, but it's only common sense. I fill my spare time with games. As listed above, I have been in a few regiments, but the Nr8 Prussian Hussars has to be the best so far. We are currently in the  [VII] Brigade, Both the Brigade and the Regiment were started by NickG, I serve as second in command for both.

Why you would be a good admin: I believe that I can show competence in the ever growing community. With the off chance that I don't get selected, I just have a request. If when the final admin, "Sign's off" so to speak, if they could allow polls to kick people, because it is rather annoying when you have that one team killer in the middle of the night with no admins on. I know that this may have some risk involved, but its only a suggestions, my voice is not law. I feel confident that I could "Issue the Law" efficiently and effectively.

Previous Experience (if any): This is the rather sad section of my application, I have only been an admin for the 7th_Brig_Official server for a short time, before that I was an admin for the Nr8_Official Server. I currently have administrator privileges on the 4eme server. Since we were the founders of the [VII] Brigade, just made our regiment server into the brigade server. (Changes: The brigade has since disbanded) I was a "Pub" for a long time, and when I joined the 1te/22-i I was called "Super Recruit" due to my fast climbing of the ranks. I have been playing M&B for just over 2 years now. I currently have 636 (Updated as of changes) hours on the game as well.

Changes: The Nr8 Prussian Hussar regiment got renamed to the 4eme, (Correction again, its now the 4e Sussie) so same still applies, just a new name.

In closing. I am glad that you took the time to read this, although it may be a bit lengthy. I answered everything in a way that I found both important and informative about me. I respect your final decision and hope you have a nice day.  :)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 04:15:59 am by TheXMattXMan »

Offline 24th[Ensign]_dante

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2014, 08:33:39 pm »
Community name: 24th[Ensign]_dante

Steam name: THE MAJOR

Location/Timezone:CTZ US/Minnesota

Applying for (Ts/Servers):NW_Official_NA_1

About yourself: I have been playing NA_1 for two years and I know the rules very well. I also know several admins "Allasphore, Niroc, Getty, Thunderstormer, William, Slick". I tend to play on Na 1 for about 3 to 6 hours a day. I like playing the all Total war games and Warhammer 40,000k.

Why you would be a good admin: I know the rules of NA_1 very well after playing for two years on the server. I would prevent people from using slurs, Racism, and instigating a fight of any kind.  i would follow policy guidelines. I would never need to perma ban someone unless they kept breaking the rules after being warned and slayed multiple times. I'd keep a eye out for intentional team kills and avoid punishing accidental team kills. I can keep calm during any kind of issue. I would never abuse my admin powers. I would do my very best by making sure everyone has a great time on Na_1.

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2014, 09:22:20 pm »
Community name: 63e_Cad_~Zzehth~

Steam Name: Zzehth - https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zzehth/

Location/Timezone: México, Central Time

Applying for (Ts/Servers): Servers ( NW_Official_NA_1)

Regiments: Ex-Captain of the 12th East Suffolk (10 months), I´m currently in the 63e.

About yourself: I consider myfself as friendly and a guy who always tries to do the best for the others. I always respect other people, younger or older than me. I´m mexican, i live in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mariachi born here), i like to party with my friends and have a good time with them, I just graduated from High School and i start College in Feb 10th. I love dogs and my family, my family is the only thing i have, besides my real friends. I have played M&B Warband for 2300 hours and still counting.. I go to the gym everyday, i like to be healthy and have a great body. I work on fridays and saturdays as a barman on my friends bar, i love my job. I´m a very fair guy, who likes justice and good environments, i love electronic music ( Hardwell ).

* I speak 4 languages: Spanish, English, Greek and Latin. ( Learnt on school )

Why you would be a good admin: I´m a fair and active NW player, I always try to keep enjoyable and good environments for everyone, i dont play favoritism, i think we are all equal and we deserve the same treat. I have played NW for 2 years and 1 year was playing only on NA_1, I know rules and the other admin staff. Im trustworthy, friendly, calm, sociable.. and always likes to learn new things every day. Also a lot of spanish talkers play on NA_1, some of them dont understand english.

Previous Experience (if any): I own Groupfighting_NA server, i administrated all 12th_ES servers, i have hosted 4 NA tournaments and admin in 6 EU tournaments. I was admin in some GFighting servers that dont exist anymore.

*Sorry for my bad grammar, spanish is my mother language.

Thanks,
Zzehth
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2014, 12:33:55 am »
Community name: Waste
Steam Name:[12th] Waste
Location/Timezone: Central American
Applying for (Ts/Servers): Nw_Offcial_NA1
Regiments: I'm in the 12th currently, I lead the 2te Nr37 and was a high ranking officer in the 1stEPG
About yourself: I just enjoy video games and helping people, I am active IRL also though and it has to come first.
Why you would be a good admin: I am experienced and I am on NA1 for about a hour+ a day.
Previous Experience (if any): FG_Groupfighting, 7NA_Groopfootin 176_Roleplay Server Bloody bayonet Gaming, Freedom Gaming,

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2014, 03:13:52 am »
---
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 10:22:29 pm by Siwi »
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Fallout

• First Lieutenant
  • Been playing this game for too damn long ;~;
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [2teGarde]Fallout
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2014, 05:47:48 am »
Community name: 3eVolt_Cpl_Fallout

Steam Name: Fallout

Location/Timezone: East Coast, Pennsylvania

Applying for (Ts/Servers): Official North American server

Regiments: 69th, 1stFKI, 102nd, 3eVolt mainly.

About yourself: Been playing the game since release and have been a prominent player since, I enjoy the game and love its community, ain't nothing else like it.  Love the game, the players, and its admins.  Mount and Blade has been my go-to game for over a year now and I enjoy everything about it, not counting the trolls that taint the community and ruin other people's gaming but I enjoy the game nonetheless.  I bought the game Warband for Napoleonic Wars and have since attributed 1,121 hours to it alone. 

Why you would be a good admin: I understand the game, its rules, and players.  Have been around the community for over a year now and have a good understanding of its players and situations.  I like being fair, competent, and firm when it comes to enforcing rules.  Just like to enforce the rules as well as follow them.  I love being able to do anything that I can to ensure everyone gets a fair chance to enjoy the game.  Have had a ton of experience with being an admin on groupfighting servers and events.

Previous Experience (if any): Past groupfighting servers owners have asked me to admin and I have even orchestrated my own events back when I had my own regiment and events with 100+ players.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 09:17:22 pm by Fallout »

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2014, 02:49:47 am »
Community Name: kpetschulat
Steam Name: Petschie
Location/Timezone: New Jersey / Eastern Standard Time
Applying for... (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA1
Regiments: The Pub Regiment (MM), Pavlograd Hussars (MM), The Cazadores (MM), 1st Hessian Line Infantry (MM), 1st Colburgische Infanterie (NW), Bataillon des Marins de la Garde Imperiale (NW), 1st Freikorps Infanterie (NW), 1. Leib-Garde-Infanterie "Grossherzog" Nr.1 (NW), Loyal Lusitanian Legion (NW). I am not in a regiment currently, nor do I plan to be.
About yourself: I'm me. Petschie. So many people know me, so many people like me, so many people dislike me. I've been in the community for such a ridiculously long time, all the way back in MM Prussia. I've been under so many names, I can write a book of just the names, of course, I am most known as Petschulat/Pets/Petschie. I've had my problems with people, had my fair share of bans, trolled a bit, etc. However, that was so long ago, I've matured since then, and am now getting back into NW, and prepping for Iron Europe. I've paid my dues to the people that deserve them, apologized to people, I'm looking for a clean slate. I want to be able to bring people an extraordinary experience in NW, because NW has been good to me, and many others. It's been my time waster since it was released.
Why you would be a good admin: Well, to be honest, I think know I'd be a really good admin. I have very heavy administration experience on so many games like Minecraft, Battlefield 2 and Bad Company 2, I've even been an official admin for Anglo-Zulu War mod for NW, and am currently an official admin for Blood and Iron mod for NW. So, I know how shit works, to be put it bluntly.
Previous Experience (if any): Refer above...

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2014, 09:47:31 pm »
Community name:[12th]Rgl_KillerShark

Steam Name:[12th]KillerShark

Location/Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA_1

Regiments: 29th Worcestershire and 12th East Suffolk

About yourself: I'm a cool funny guy who plays trombone in the high school band, and I enjoy playing video games as a hobby.

Why you would be a good admin: I would be a good admin because I love dealing justice. I believe that if you break the rules you should be punished for it (unless there is a very reasonable excuse for it). And I think people should be able to have fun in a server and not have their experience ruined due to trolls who delay and team kill all the time.

Previous Experience (if any): I was an admin on the [Frozen Gamers] TF2 server for almost a year and a half, I was an admin on the {Omega Tau} Garry's Mod server for about 3 months, and I am currently an admin on the 12th_ES_Groupfighting server and have been for about 2 months.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Seldanas

• Volunteer
  • Anime is the greatest thing, and chocolate.
    • View Profile
    • 5th King's German Legion
  • Nick: Seldanas
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2014, 10:46:49 pm »
Community name: Seldanas

Steam Name: [KGL] Seldanas

Location/Timezone: GMT+1 Norway

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_EU_1

Regiments: Former 32nd, current 5th KGL

About yourself: I'm a very open minded person, I love to play Napoleonic Wars and often play on the official EU 1 server. I am currently the Lieutenant Colonel of the 5th KGL which means I have administrative duties (looking after the regiment, maintaining it and making sure that the rules we set are being followed, but also the rules of any servers we visit.) I am very experienced with the community as I've played before the mod Mount & Musket was released, and with over 1000 hours of gameplay, I'd say I'm more than capable to upholding server rules. I'm also currently maintaining two servers owned by the 5th KGL.

Why you would be a good admin: I am a good administrator and a generally friendly person that likes to have discussions before actions, my veteran experience of the game also let's me administrate servers from the administrator's panel (should that be required), and I know what the community expects of me as an official server admin. I am also one of the more active players there are, not having obligations that are time consuming. So my administrative duties would be given high priority to ensure a thriving and fair server for all. Should there be a need to call on an admin for emergencies (groups of people teamkilling for instance), I am able to respond almost immediately and process the issue.

Previous Experience (if any): Server administration for roughly two years, the same time includes administration of a regiment and ensuring that discipline and rules are being upheld to the set-standard.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 10:49:00 pm by Seldanas »
Am I kawaii now, Napoleon-Kun?

Offline Ryuinz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2014, 10:15:18 pm »
Community name: Lucas
Steam Name: Lucas [54th]
Location/Timezone: Eastern US
Applying for (Ts/Servers): Official NA 1
Regiments: 54th
About yourself: I've been a part of the community since Mount & Musket. I was with the 1st Reddit for over 2 years, have been active with the 54th for the last 4 months. I currently have admin access on their servers, and feel I've done a good job keeping the game running smoothly.
Why you would be a good admin: I don't take shit personally. If someone hates me, but keeps the game running smoothly, that is all I care about. I tend to play at random times, often when other admins might not be on, which should help ensure greater admin coverage on the server.
Previous Experience (if any): Admin on 54th official and 54th groupfighting. Have had no complaints. I tend to be a slightly lighthanded admin, slaying for tk, temp banning for repeat officials. I avoid using perma ban except for repeat trolls. Let me know if you have any questions!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 10:18:45 pm by Ryuinz »

Offline SpaceKiller

• Donator
  • slt fdp
    • View Profile
    • 14e Gaming
  • Nick: 14e_Adj_SpaceKiller
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2014, 10:40:10 pm »
Community name: [14e]SpaceKiller

Steam Name : spacekiller003

Location/Timezone : France, GMT+1

Applying for (Ts/Servers) : NW_Official_EU1

Regiments :
Sergeant in the 14e Regiment of Line Infantry.

About yourself :
I live in Paris and I am a high school student, later I want to work in IT. Regarding M&B, I started playing Napoleonic Wars more than a year ago now, I immediately joined the 14e because i had friends inside and i'm still on, faithful to my heart's regiment.

Why you would be a good admin :
I think I can be a good admin. I have some experience in server administration, I understand and know how to speak English. I know this server, I know the rules and this would allow me to apply them at the moment when there are no admins and ensure that everything goes as well as possible.

Previous Experience (if any):
I was admin of the 91st Groupfighting, and i'm currently admin of Groupfighting_Server_14e and Groupfighting_Server.