Author Topic: You don't own me.  (Read 11599 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: You don't own me.
« Reply #180 on: September 16, 2020, 08:10:08 pm »

[17:21]
Your a good guy bro but I can't compliment your intelligence trying to save a community that clearly don't wanna be saved hosts rigg their own events, Jumping to conclussions (making things worse by mistake or on purpose for who knows what reason), Ddosing people which does 100% happen as well as sneaking under aliases to ddos someone whos ft7ing (for his friend "won't name"), people stacking regiments to win those events and then brag about it and try to bring people down, people sneaking under cd keys to tk someone or otherwise bait someone who they were to scared to fight with their own name ina ft7 or 1v1, insulting people in a event because you managed to kill someone who probaly didn't play his best that day or was just unfortunate (we all have lives outside the game but they knew this they just don't care), people grouping up with others to bully people like cowards, people trying to grab your ip even on teamspeak and get it by those you would think wouldn't give it out "teamspeak admins", and finnally (I know sorry LOL) angry people in general who can't handle be angry and go out of their way to start mad drama "spreading false rumors" or even lieing to people to make themselves feel good. As for your friend kristine whos just "confused, "slighty toxic", and if you mean by "representing the trolling in our community we also already have that bro and toxism then i don't wanna be right.  Would you honestly agree after reading all I wrote someone with these characteristics and sent you this over steam be great community as well as saving the community itself after everything I told you which is 100% true? Reflect on my words bud and think about the bigger picture is it really worth it? The smart is is "No". Also doesn't matter if new people come into the game and lead or not the real issue is dealing with the already corrupt people who run things not gonna say any names but I know who you are lol your own friends sold you out to me which is pretty sad like really.

where tf did this come from?
Not sure who made this post but in short,
I have fun playing this game and Ive been in the community for 6 years now. Ive been lucky to have met so many people and I get its easy to get frustrated at the state of the community, but rather than having a disempowering outlook that limits action which in turn creates worse results. Id suggest if we all clean up our own act that ripples into the broader community.

TL; DR
" Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world"- Jordan B Peterson
how much more philosophical bullshit are you gonna post to try to sway everyone’s opinion? All this self-righteous bullshit making him look like a victim of the community.  Nobody but him is in the wrong here, he cheated, he should be banned it’s that simple. You’ve played for 6 years and that doesn’t bother you? I thought he did fine running the league, I wouldn’t have minded if he kept it but I understand why that bothered everyone else.

also not the first time one of your “padawans” has been caught cheating.... coincidence?   :-X  :-X

"Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world"- Jordan B Peterson

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #181 on: September 16, 2020, 09:39:12 pm »

Your a good guy bro but I can't compliment your intelligence trying to save a community that clearly don't wanna be saved hosts rigg their own events, Jumping to conclussions (making things worse by mistake or on purpose for who knows what reason), Ddosing people which does 100% happen as well as sneaking under aliases to ddos someone whos ft7ing (for his friend "won't name"), people stacking regiments to win those events and then brag about it and try to bring people down, people sneaking under cd keys to tk someone or otherwise bait someone who they were to scared to fight with their own name ina ft7 or 1v1, insulting people in a event because you managed to kill someone who probaly didn't play his best that day or was just unfortunate (we all have lives outside the game but they knew this they just don't care), people grouping up with others to bully people like cowards, people trying to grab your ip even on teamspeak and get it by those you would think wouldn't give it out "teamspeak admins", and finnally (I know sorry LOL) angry people in general who can't handle be angry and go out of their way to start mad drama "spreading false rumors" or even lieing to people to make themselves feel good. As for your friend kristine whos just "confused, "slighty toxic", and if you mean by "representing the trolling in our community we also already have that bro and toxism then i don't wanna be right.  Would you honestly agree after reading all I wrote someone with these characteristics and sent you this over steam be great community as well as saving the community itself after everything I told you which is 100% true? Reflect on my words bud and think about the bigger picture is it really worth it? The smart is is "No". Also doesn't matter if new people come into the game and lead or not the real issue is dealing with the already corrupt people who run things not gonna say any names but I know who you are lol your own friends sold you out to me which is pretty sad like really.

I have fun playing this game and Ive been in the community for 6 years now. Ive been lucky to have met so many people and I get its easy to get frustrated at the state of the community, but rather than having a disempowering outlook that limits action which in turn creates worse results. Id suggest if we all clean up our own act that ripples into the broader community.

TL; DR
" Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world"- Jordan B Peterson
how much more philosophical bullshit are you gonna post to try to sway everyone’s opinion? All this self-righteous bullshit making him look like a victim of the community.  Nobody but him is in the wrong here, he cheated, he should be banned it’s that simple. You’ve played for 6 years and that doesn’t bother you? I thought he did fine running the league, I wouldn’t have minded if he kept it but I understand why that bothered everyone else.

also not the first time one of your “padawans” has been caught cheating.... coincidence?   :-X  :-X

"Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world"- Jordan B Peterson
anthony confirmed autoblock dealer.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 17, 2020, 01:35:09 am »

TL; DR

Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #183 on: September 17, 2020, 03:01:12 am »

TL; DR

bruh

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #184 on: September 17, 2020, 06:21:50 pm »
Instead of attacking the addicts why don’t we attack the dealers. Clean the streets and save our kids. Your done Anthony  >:(
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #185 on: September 17, 2020, 07:04:37 pm »
Instead of attacking the addicts why don’t we attack the dealers. Clean the streets and save our kids. Your done Anthony  >:(
Bruh plz
if i auto
why does it keep getting better  8) 8) :o

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #186 on: September 17, 2020, 07:34:16 pm »
Bruh plz
if i auto
Your blocking might be getting better but learn to stop choking n3rd.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #187 on: September 17, 2020, 07:36:10 pm »
Bruh plz
if i auto
he just admitted to updating his hacks
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #188 on: September 17, 2020, 07:37:38 pm »
Bruh plz
if i auto
bruh i dont choke in duelz

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 18, 2020, 12:33:23 am »
Bruh plz
if i auto
Anthony was testing a prototype during the 5v5 league codename "GodBlock"

https://www.twitch.tv/aestheticaurum/clip/CulturedAmericanSproutItsBoshyTime?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #190 on: September 18, 2020, 12:50:32 am »
Bruh plz
if i auto

https://www.twitch.tv/aestheticaurum/clip/CulturedAmericanSproutItsBoshyTime?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time

Still confused by this cause I've never seen it before/since this happened. Only thing similar is when you are sideblocking and still somehow block the persons attack.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 18, 2020, 12:55:36 am »
Bruh plz
if i auto

Still confused by this cause I've never seen it before/since this happened. Only thing similar is when you are sideblocking and still somehow block the persons attack.
I think this happened a few times to others during the 5v5 league but this was the craziest.

Offline The Marksman

• Sergeant
  • Oh look, a blue moon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Osama Bin Ballin
« Reply #192 on: September 18, 2020, 01:42:24 am »
We're not about to gloss over Marksman's post smh

Fools. You can't run from the truth forever.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 18, 2020, 01:51:01 am »
Bruh plz
if i auto

I think this happened a few times to others during the 5v5 league but this was the craziest.

was he blocking on his screen? my only explanation could be that there was some server lag going on or something
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 18, 2020, 01:54:09 am »
Bruh plz
if i auto

was he blocking on his screen? my only explanation could be that there was some server lag going on or something
Client side I imagine it was fine, I guess the server couldn't keep up with anthony's no fap hands.