Author Topic: You don't own me.  (Read 11597 times)

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: You don't own me.
« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2020, 10:21:36 pm »
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #106 on: September 13, 2020, 10:29:40 pm »
thanks rikkert  8)

NA has always been harsh on cheaters, which is one of the things i like about na, even though the known cheaters get eventually back to play in tournaments and leagues, na is still much more consistent in punishing and effectivelly bullying cheaters, which is absolutely fine and i agree with it

about the unexperienced host issue, i'd let kristine host, even if he's unexperienced, literally hit or miss who knows, it can still turn out great  :) and if it doesn't well then you have the final pull to bully him the fuck out of hosting anything ever again XD (there are other reasons as to why Jolly took over which i understand, just my 2 cents on that specific topic)
Think ur missing the fact that Kristine used hacks on top of that

im not, look at the brackets again, but it could be me communicating it poorly
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2020, 11:16:09 pm »
Coming from eu and knowing literally nothing about NA. Here, Gi has talked (or bullied if you're sensitive) multiple people out of hosting regimental leagues, and rightfully so. These leagues need an experienced host that is committed to finishing it. Which is why people that have been doing this shit for years don't want inexperienced people wasting everyone's time. That's not saying that new people can never host successful leagues. But you have to make a name for yourself first, to show that you're capable. You have to earn people's respect and trust in you as a good host. There's tiers or steps to this shit, and big leagues like regimental leagues or nations leagues are pretty much at the top of the ladder. They take the longest time, involve the highest amount of players and are held to the highest standards. I don't understand why you're surprised that people want an experienced host. You should start with hosting normal tournaments successfully for a consistent period, before you even think about getting into regimental leagues. Then progress further by helping a more experienced and trusted host hosting their league. Then maybe co-host a league. Then try your hand at a smaller gf team league. If you do all those things successfully then you will earn people's respect as a host. Look at RGL S7 or NWWC 2020 on the EU side. It had some well known hosts, who were supported by some lesser known hosts. Those two leagues were some of the best tournaments we've had in years. And now those people that were supporting those hosts are trying their hand at hosting their own independent tournaments and leagues and noone is complaining, because those people have earned the trust of the community.

Tldr: work your way up and earn people's trust in you as a host

couldn't agree more

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2020, 02:48:37 am »
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2020, 07:39:09 am »
MATT gets all the praise despite the talk of him using hacks at one point

12 year old Kristine gets bullied

Smh double standards

Bear in mind I hate all LG members before I meet then and Kristine is surprisingly nice

Also this statement, I saw it at the time and I am not involved in NA actively for the past 2 years, but this was some serious indirect shade, regardless of Kristines history in hosting tornaments, if I had to give an honest opinion of Kristine, he struck me as a good kid if a bit impressionable but who isn't at this age range, and if he used cheats so be it its a game we all do stupid shit.

"It would great if we had someone credible to host this though or who has hosted one before, because the recent tournaments were such a mess. I just don't want it to be shit or poorly run"

If i saw this coming from somebody I assumed was an experienced host of events and leagues, I would be extremely disheartened and disappointed. The NA community is so small that on things like these you should try come together and assist Kristine.

If i was asked to apply the same to bluenose I have never had a seriois conversation with him and have only ever seen the constant stream of regiments etc so not sure if I would be as tolerant.

Bro go on his steam profile lmao

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2020, 07:44:22 am »

Smh double standards

Bear in mind I hate all LG members before I meet then and Kristine is surprisingly nice

Also this statement, I saw it at the time and I am not involved in NA actively for the past 2 years, but this was some serious indirect shade, regardless of Kristines history in hosting tornaments, if I had to give an honest opinion of Kristine, he struck me as a good kid if a bit impressionable but who isn't at this age range, and if he used cheats so be it its a game we all do stupid shit.

"It would great if we had someone credible to host this though or who has hosted one before, because the recent tournaments were such a mess. I just don't want it to be shit or poorly run"

If i saw this coming from somebody I assumed was an experienced host of events and leagues, I would be extremely disheartened and disappointed. The NA community is so small that on things like these you should try come together and assist Kristine.

If i was asked to apply the same to bluenose I have never had a seriois conversation with him and have only ever seen the constant stream of regiments etc so not sure if I would be as tolerant.

What's funny about my steam profile :(

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2020, 01:10:30 pm »

Smh double standards

What's funny about my steam profile :(
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2020, 03:02:07 pm »
Goomba is Pepe detective

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
  • Side: Union
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2020, 03:45:03 pm »
In the past 5 months ive got the pleasure of training and working with Kristine, helping to build up his melee and having fun playing with him in the 55th.

First let me be clear, I am dissapointed in Kristine as when he told me that he did not autoblock I took his word for it as I would anyone I would call a friend. That is something that he should fully and totally embrace and step down from running the league as he is doing now.

However, with anything their is a middle road and 2 sides to a story. From my time of spending with Kristine and getting to know him these past 5 months he is a warm funny slightly toxic meme of a person who is very genuine is his love for the game and for his friends.

If Kristine has begged for forgiveness in front of this community, publicly apologizes, owns up for his mistakes, steps down from running the league, and vows never to do it again. I would suggest mercy be our response as a community .

Why? Because Kristine represents a lot of what we have been sorely missing. New players coming into the community and while inexperience have the drive and grit to contribute to this game we have all played for years.

I think wholeheartedly letting new people take over trying to run leagues, tournaments, and competitive events is something we should all encourage.

But with anything that you do for the first time you wont be perfect and will fail. I know as I was a awful meleer, and NW line leader for many years and still have much to learn. However if I never had the chance to go from inexperienced to getting thrown into the fire I would have never grown.

What NW would benefit from I suggest would be letting more people take on leadership roles in the community and not rejected them on a lack of experience?
Because if we invest in new and upcoming players the returns are wonderful, a more active, passionate, and dedicated base of competitive players constantly increasing the size, activity and organization of our community.

Aka investing in new people means.
Bigger events
More events
Better events
New faces

Costs:
Time it takes for new people to grow takes about 1 year and a couple poorly run tournaments.
People would currently tend to run the majority of things are willing to take on a mentor role developing their padawans  8)

All in all Kristine ur a dummy, I forgive you 100%, take a break from the game for a while and ATONE for your trespasses.
For everyone else, if you havent messed up or made a mistake as a human being please feel free to 7-0 me and bully kristine.

Peace  ;)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2020, 04:59:29 pm »
thank you padre
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2020, 05:01:21 pm »

Smh double standards

...Why? Tf is your problem

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2020, 05:04:37 pm »
thank you padre
neni problemka kamo jsi moje bobre  8) 8) 8) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2020, 05:18:53 pm »

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2020, 05:41:05 pm »
Very Cool Anthony