Author Topic: ⚔ Division de Cavalerie Lourde [DCL][EU] Cavalry League 1 Champions  (Read 20240 times)

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Division de Cavalerie Lourde [DCL][EU]
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2019, 09:52:52 pm »

that's Husarion, i am pretty sure
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2019, 09:53:17 pm »
Why are we so good ? ( everyone except Garrigue )

Heavy power?
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2019, 10:20:50 pm »
Michnicki were a  god and cut every 4e Huss baguettes  ;)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 04:15:17 pm by corentin_murat »
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2019, 07:18:39 pm »
Michnicki were a  god and cut every 4e Huss baguettes  ;)
that's good for you ?

Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2019, 11:31:50 pm »
yes thx Dragon  :)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2019, 12:11:28 am »
DCL News

As benign as it seems, the DCL played a lot this week. To start with the Tuesday LineBattle of the 12eRC. A good exercise for our bloodlust!
After this battle, we played the interesting wednesday cav battle host by Stephan. Many rounds played in the right mood and the happyness! It's a really good event!

Some funny screens

[close]

Then, on thursday the regiment played a little match against the 2ndHess to prepare for the CCL. It was a clear victory 9-1 and a good game. Good luck for your futur guys!

After that, we played on Saturday a new LB. It was interesting to charge 2 lines protected by a cavalry unit. A feeling of rape... (THANK YOU GARRIGUE THE BEST LEADER!). Apart from this obvious detail, we played with great pleasure all the event ! thanks to Filson for hosting it!

pictures of the event

[close]

And we arrived on Sunday! This Sunday, we played against the famous 5ème régiment de Hussards, a regiment with a prestigious past, made up of brave men! In other words, the game was going to be close! Finally DCL won 7-3 after 2 hours. Each rounds of the game were very long and closed. The match was played with the utmost respect, which is good to say!  You can watch some screen of this battle here.

Screens

[close]

« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 12:14:27 am by DragonKing »
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Husarion7k

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: ⚔ Division de Cavalerie Lourde [DCL][EU]
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2019, 10:35:35 am »
Had some free secs so the best idea to use them is to say that Garrigue is the worst commander during lbs I've ever seen  :-*

Offline Thorvic

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2019, 10:39:49 pm »
+1

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2019, 11:13:46 pm »
DCL News

Welcome ladies and gentlemans on the thread of the Division de Cavalerie Lourde! This week, the DCL is in the middle of training. Indeed, the regiment made a train Sunday at 18. A great Linebattle Friday and the last Full Cavalry event of wednesday. A very good experience!

screenshots of the full cav battle

[close]

Then, we played our CCL match. It was against the vaillant 8 Pułk Kirasjerów. We fought each rounds very serioulsy. Indeed, the brave Nr4 has the same goal-average with us. Finally we won our match 10-0 But each rounds were a new battle for us. GG WP guys, for a first season in the top league, 8pk fights to the end and it's beautiful to see. They're good guys.

screenshots of the match

[close]
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Twinkiee

• Second Lieutenant
  • 8th_Huss_Cdt_*~Twinkiee~*
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2019, 11:39:08 pm »
DCL News

[close]

Lol that admin chat from 2e xD

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2019, 12:01:45 am »
DCL News

[close]

I found the Profil picture of Michnicki!!!!!
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 12:04:36 am by DragonKing »
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2019, 01:02:48 am »
DCL News

DCL| 7 - 3 | Nr4

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemans on the thread of the Division de Cavalerie Lourde! This Week was really important for the regiment because they played the most important and terrible match CCL's match!

But First of all, the DCL played a great Linebattle on Tuesday : The 12eRC_Tuesday_Event (we are searching more lines eheh). The regiments had a big attendance for this event. A good omen for the future! This event was epic! The moment to be noted was our foot charge against the infantry and our clutch!

Screenshots of the 12eRC_Tuesday_Event

[close]

On Saturday we played the PRO_Saturday_event. It was really funny. one more time, we played with a really good attendance the event. In this event, the regiment recruited the 21pp for the 12eRC_Tuesday_Event because we spammed on the chat in the same time "21pp, join our Tuesday event". The only difference was in the smiley used. For exemple, i said "21pp, join our Tuesday event :D". It was funny and the 21pp added Bourgogne for play the next 12eRC_Tuesday event. Then, after that we made in the event a great resistance. Indeed, we occupied a village. We held him while the rest of our team was being slaughtered. We hid in a barn and used our horses as a barricade. We died with honnor and we carrying many enemies with us.

Screenshots of this episode

[close]

Then came Sunday. The great day for the CCL. The match between Die große Husaren Regiment Nr.4 against la grande Division de Cavalerie Lourde. It was the most difficult match for us in this CCL for now. We played only very close rounds. I will summarize this day and this match.

To start with, we played a common training with the 1erHuss on Friday. It was really important to expose the news tactics to the DCL's members. Thorvic(the instructor) was able to observe weaknesses that he allowed us to correct by another training session, this time on Sunday at 6pm. We knew that Nr4 was going to be a great team to play against. We were ready to play against them on Sunday evening at 8pm.

The match start at 20:10 because we changed of server. Indeed, we complained about the ping because we considered it to be excessively high. Then, we played a first round. We won it but with some difficulty. Nr4 then wins the second round, making us understand that the match will be complicated.

Spoiler

(to note the fact that they killed me from the beginning of the 2nd round)

[close]

After these rounds, the DCL had more success. We won 2 rounds with our "Sneak" formation.

Spoiler

[close]

but very quickly, Nr4 scored a new point. but very quickly, Nr4 scored a new point. A panic movement seized the members of the DCL when several officers died in a row. Taking advantage of our weakness and disorganization, they killed us one by one in a perfect way. The Nr4 had very good played this round.

Spoiler
[close]

as benign as it seem, the DCL won an another round but it was hardly. The skill of Pretty_French helped us and his horse too. He killed 3 guys and made a lot of dismounts. Thx bro

Spoiler
[close]

The Nr4 was then caught in a wave of revenge. They completely slaughtered us in one round. Then we won the 8th round by pure luck! Indeed, we had only a few men left alive and they were on the ground facing six horsemen. The members of Nr4 thought the victory was won and furiously charged these men who were excellent players. The riders made 2 teamkills on their side and Woj won a 1vs2 on the ground.
Spoiler

[close]

sometimes matches are won on dice shots. sometimes matches are won on dice. If we hadn't won the 8th round, there would have been 4-4 and I think the morale of the DCL would have been impacted. Instead, winning this round so revived the DCL members and they played the last 2 rounds very well.

Spoiler

[close]

In conclusion, we can say that this match was the harder since the DCL creation. Thanks you Nr4, you played like Tigres but we played like Lions! I hope we can play you again after this competition because matches of this level are very valuable for us.

The DCL wishes you a good week! See you next sunday!

Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2019, 08:03:06 am »
DCL News

[close]