Author Topic: K-KA Kaiserlich und Königliche Armee  (Read 300142 times)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: K-KA Kaiserlich und Königliche Armee
« Reply #795 on: July 07, 2018, 05:58:27 pm »
hello chu yube
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: July 08, 2018, 11:19:25 pm »
fungus i love you, fungus i do

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #797 on: July 11, 2018, 10:30:20 am »

yecgga

« Reply #798 on: July 11, 2018, 10:52:02 am »
im 1yo no kiddin

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: July 12, 2018, 09:00:58 pm »
Today's event was dedicated to Newtownabbey's very own Bobby Sands as per request of our absent leader PrideofNi; who like Sands, fights for a better brighter future alongside his fellow IRA enforcers.
One day there'll be paintings of Pride on the walls on Londonderry commemorating his patriotic achievements and motivating youngsters to take up the cause in the same way he was inspired by Bobby himself.

Tiocfaidh ár lá
[close]
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: July 12, 2018, 09:40:57 pm »
bobby sands is an anorexic cunt that can't even eat a cheeseburger

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #801 on: July 12, 2018, 09:43:05 pm »
Londonderry
Watch yourself proddy

yecgga

« Reply #802 on: July 12, 2018, 09:53:14 pm »
was a fun event today, ty for it

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #803 on: July 13, 2018, 03:31:17 pm »
:)
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #804 on: July 13, 2018, 03:47:55 pm »
Keep that up Fungus I’ll have no choice but to put you down

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: July 13, 2018, 03:55:59 pm »
Fuck
my body will in found in some ditch somewhere in 40 years or so  :-\

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #806 on: July 13, 2018, 09:17:23 pm »
Fungus u stil aliv?
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: July 14, 2018, 12:08:49 am »
HES NOT RESPONDING HELP!!!!!!
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #808 on: July 14, 2018, 12:15:42 am »
call 911 sleek

this is sirious
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #809 on: July 14, 2018, 12:24:46 pm »
no
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.