Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 626297 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #3000 on: November 04, 2019, 06:18:05 pm »
name me 1 Finnish player with a good ping
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #3001 on: November 04, 2019, 06:34:11 pm »
When do we get double kill, triple kill etc. annoucement?
you never get that many kills anyway

Spoiler
go play COD they do it there
[close]

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: November 07, 2019, 05:55:04 pm »
When do we get double kill, triple kill etc. annoucement?

yeah dude cant wait to get the rocket launcher when you're on a 7 killstreak
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #3003 on: November 08, 2019, 04:31:33 pm »
BóóóóB! I think it is about right time to relocate the server to Amsterdam and change hosting. It's suppa laggy.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 11:16:07 pm by Kulouš »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #3004 on: November 09, 2019, 03:40:09 am »
BóóóóB! I think is about right time to relocate the server to Amsterdam and change hosting. It's suppa laggy.

sounds like a kulous problem HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAIOEWUQSLFGHTBNV EIDGOFHSJAVLN

well yes, but actually no

the gf server has been experiencing some awful lags recently
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Tinki

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: November 10, 2019, 11:03:16 pm »
I woud like to be unban please....I'm realy kind....<3....Thanks :))))

(I think I was banned for dueling or something liek that)

Nock

« Reply #3006 on: November 10, 2019, 11:27:19 pm »

post a proper unban request hello

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3007 on: November 11, 2019, 10:26:36 am »

As the others said please use the template that can be found on the opening post.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: November 11, 2019, 11:25:51 am »
BóóóóB! I think is about right time to relocate the server to Amsterdam and change hosting. It's suppa laggy.

sounds like a kulous problem HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAIOEWUQSLFGHTBNV EIDGOFHSJAVLN

well yes, but actually no

the gf server has been experiencing some awful lags recently

The server location is on the outskirts of Amsterdam and to my knowledge Arctic don't offer that as a location so you're stuck with what you got.

As for lags, it's likely a combination of something occurring on the server / the oldness of the account.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #3009 on: November 11, 2019, 10:40:01 pm »
In-game Name: 92nd_Cpt_Vegi
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Porkins
Reason For Ban: I dont know
Time/date (If Known): now
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I dont know what i did wrong.
Porkins told me i'm on the permban list warning or whatever this list got called. So i said i didnt care, because if i wont do anything wrong i wont be banned.
I already knew it before so i fixed my behaviour.
Also to mention he gave me a last warning because of a TK, but that one was on accident cuz i was spinning.
You can even check the chatlogs. I didnt insult an admin or something...?
Player ID (If Known): 1223304
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 10:43:26 pm by Vegi. »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: November 12, 2019, 10:52:57 am »
You're both literally babies. I will unban Vegi again as looking at the logs he had 1 tk that was 1 second after the round ended so could have easily been an accident. Furthermore you actually waited 2 rounds after the TK to ban him so it seems like you yourself even knew this wasn't a reason to ban him.

Porkins is banned from banning Vegi if another admin sees him rulebreaking feel free to ban him ofc but Porkins seems to be unable to be impartial in these circumstances.

EDIT: Vegi don't talk to Porkins, Porkins don't talk to Vegi, sorted.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: November 12, 2019, 11:17:10 am »
You're both literally babies. I will unban Vegi again as looking at the logs he had 1 tk that was 1 second after the round ended so could have easily been an accident. Furthermore you actually waited 2 rounds after the TK to ban him so it seems like you yourself even knew this wasn't a reason to ban him.

Porkins is banned from banning Vegi if another admin sees him rulebreaking feel free to ban him ofc but Porkins seems to be unable to be impartial in these circumstances.

EDIT: Vegi don't talk to Porkins, Porkins don't talk to Vegi, sorted.
Fair enough
As discussed on Steam I will also take it as a valid reason if Vegi is provoking admins e.g. calling them a retard for slaying people or saying he cannot be banned anything that may provoke admins specifically. I'm not saying you can ban him for saying 'ur ez' but if he does question your authority to ban him/slay him for a valid reason then that is understandable.

I have had the same conversation with Vegi so hopefully we're all on the same page.

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
« Reply #3012 on: November 12, 2019, 09:13:59 pm »

In-game Name:Doctor_Noob
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):not known
Reason For Ban:Probably either tk or racism most likely racism if I tked its because I get 200 ping on your server sometimes
Time/date (If Known):most likely over a year ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban:Sorry if I tked, if I said and thing racist i'm more sorry I live in a mixed area in the US I say the N word just as a curse word IRL sorry about that, I won't do it again and I avoided getting banned on BBG if that means anything. but I honestly don't remember what I did
Player ID (If Known):10923

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: November 13, 2019, 10:11:38 am »

In-game Name:Doctor_Noob
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):not known
Reason For Ban:Probably either tk or racism most likely racism if I tked its because I get 200 ping on your server sometimes
Time/date (If Known):most likely over a year ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban:Sorry if I tked, if I said and thing racist i'm more sorry I live in a mixed area in the US I say the N word just as a curse word IRL sorry about that, I won't do it again and I avoided getting banned on BBG if that means anything. but I honestly don't remember what I did
Player ID (If Known):10923
I think it's because of the name you used which was offensive to one of the admins. Post in two days for your unban.

Online RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #3014 on: November 17, 2019, 04:01:50 pm »
In-game Name:Flusha
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):bobertini
Reason For Ban:toxic
Time/date (If Known):dont know