Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 727542 times)

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #5671 on: February 01, 2018, 11:59:47 pm »
https://www.hltv.org/matches/2318937/cloud9-vs-sk-wesg-2017-north-america-regional-finals

Holy shit lol
imo, because these players are so young their motivation is a huge driving factor so winning a major and having that much confidence probably just makes them play even better and really trust themselves to make the right plays. I'm really excited to see what they can do
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5672 on: February 02, 2018, 12:01:53 am »
It was an online best of 1 after a tiring tournament let's bear in mind.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #5673 on: February 02, 2018, 12:03:15 am »
usually after teams win a major they kinda crash lol so that's a big thing

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #5674 on: February 02, 2018, 12:09:13 am »

NO DUDE LIKE THEYRE THE FUCKING BEST NOW OMG. HOLY SHIT. C9 IS BEST EVER. HOLY SHIT. WOW

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5675 on: February 02, 2018, 01:08:01 am »

NO DUDE LIKE THEYRE THE FUCKING BEST NOW OMG. HOLY SHIT. C9 IS BEST EVER. HOLY SHIT. WOW
Well you did kinda react as if it was a big thing

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #5676 on: February 02, 2018, 01:37:35 am »
quite curious whether the QBF will still have the same roster for the next eleague major

I don't really like this tournament format as literally every shit team can get in the legends stage because the RNG was on their side during the BO1 phases.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #5678 on: February 02, 2018, 05:09:38 pm »
quite curious whether the QBF will still have the same roster for the next eleague major

I don't really like this tournament format as literally every shit team can get in the legends stage because the RNG was on their side during the BO1 phases.

You're fucking dumb if you try to completely discredit bo1 wins. A win is a win and every team try's their hardest to win regardless of the format. If a team loses a bo1 they can clearly lose a bo3. It has nothing to do with RNG. Every player/team in CS is inconsistent.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5679 on: February 02, 2018, 05:14:52 pm »
Wonder who Astralis will get to replace Kjarbjae
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
[close]

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5680 on: February 02, 2018, 05:16:01 pm »
Wonder who Astralis will get to replace Kjarbjae
Probably Konfig or Rubino

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #5681 on: February 02, 2018, 05:16:15 pm »

You're fucking dumb if you try to completely discredit bo1 wins. A win is a win and every team try's their hardest to win regardless of the format. If a team loses a bo1 they can clearly lose a bo3. It has nothing to do with RNG. Every player/team in CS is inconsistent.
B01s: not an accurate display of skill

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5682 on: February 02, 2018, 05:35:45 pm »

This is not true. If you win both pistols that's an easy 6-0 and that puts you in control of a map which can send a team home from an important tournament. Why do you think nobody counts bo1s in their rankings? Because they tell us nothing about who is the better team out of the two. An ideal world would be bo3s so a team can demonstrate that they are actually better.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5683 on: February 02, 2018, 05:41:08 pm »
A team that is salaried and practices on maps for hours a day and skrims other top teams shouldn’t be losing to some CIS no names. If anything, QBF had the element of surprise and randomness is the most difficult strat to counter. Props to them and shame to teams like VP
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #5684 on: February 02, 2018, 07:15:46 pm »

This is not true. If you win both pistols that's an easy 6-0 and that puts you in control of a map which can send a team home from an important tournament. Why do you think nobody counts bo1s in their rankings? Because they tell us nothing about who is the better team out of the two. An ideal world would be bo3s so a team can demonstrate that they are actually better.

Winning is winning. The end.