Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 727508 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #4470 on: January 05, 2017, 11:43:40 pm »
Where did this myth that Ex6 is a mastermind leader come from? He seems to literally have the WORST possible strats i have ever seen. He manages to call the worst possible plays. They will all be stacking outside for a B hit, he will send all his guys to defend A. Like Where is he making up these reads? The guy needs to focus on his personal skill and forget this idea that he is a legendary leader with mastermind level strategy. LDLC why......

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4471 on: January 06, 2017, 12:11:39 am »
Where did this myth that Ex6 is a mastermind leader come from? He seems to literally have the WORST possible strats i have ever seen. He manages to call the worst possible plays. They will all be stacking outside for a B hit, he will send all his guys to defend A. Like Where is he making up these reads? The guy needs to focus on his personal skill and forget this idea that he is a legendary leader with mastermind level strategy. LDLC why......
He was a god back in the day

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #4472 on: January 06, 2017, 12:12:42 am »
I actually really enjoy listening to dazed cast. Hopefully he will have more chances

LDLC gives off more of a puggy feel when I'm watching them play. They really need better teamwork
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4473 on: January 06, 2017, 12:31:16 am »
Hurr durr I've played CS for a year now and never even watched ex6 in a top team. Let me tell you how shit his strats are. Trust me guys I know good strats I'm MG

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #4474 on: January 06, 2017, 12:33:01 am »

de_dust3 leaked

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4475 on: January 06, 2017, 01:03:27 am »
Hurr durr I've played CS for a year now and never even watched ex6 in a top team. Let me tell you how shit his strats are. Trust me guys I know good strats I'm MG

Lol top team as in what lmfao? I have watched him since Titan, and his success before that was brief on a top tier level.

And if you wanna throw shade, lets talk about your performances as an IGL and then AWPer for Nebula White. LMFAO.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #4476 on: January 06, 2017, 01:29:29 am »

Lol top team as in what lmfao? I have watched him since Titan, and his success before that was brief on a top tier level.

And if you wanna throw shade, lets talk about your performances as an IGL and then AWPer for Nebula White. LMFAO.
i blame andee

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #4477 on: January 06, 2017, 05:32:30 am »

i blame andee
Nebula shit lmao
huh

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
« Reply #4478 on: January 06, 2017, 06:17:13 pm »
His time in CSS and Verygames early in CSGO, Hes also been getting fucked his entire career by stuff he could not control.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 06:30:41 pm by Who- »
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #4479 on: January 06, 2017, 08:07:13 pm »
Doesn't help that ex6 gets the rejects of teams/up incoming talent he has to develop.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4480 on: January 06, 2017, 09:38:34 pm »
my name is marx and i know absolutely know next to nothing about cs "ex6's talent as an igl is a myth, all his strats suck".

Do you understand that you are insulting on the most talented in game leaders to ever touch the game in all versions of it? I fucking hate you because you are one of those kids that get in my pugs and complain about how everyone hates them in esea, yet you have the shittiest stats to ever be fucking recorded. And that is not all folks, you are a fucking moron as well.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4481 on: January 07, 2017, 12:29:33 am »
my name is marx and i know absolutely know next to nothing about cs "ex6's talent as an igl is a myth, all his strats suck".

Do you understand that you are insulting on the most talented in game leaders to ever touch the game in all versions of it? I fucking hate you because you are one of those kids that get in my pugs and complain about how everyone hates them in esea, yet you have the shittiest stats to ever be fucking recorded. And that is not all folks, you are a fucking moron as well.

Losers defend losers, i understand mister underdog but calm down it will all be ok.

I love how you all tell me i cant be a upset fan when my favorite teams play like absolute ass. Like ok should fans not have opinions about teams that they watch on a daily basis? Without fans what is pro CS? Oh yea another shit game with no real competitive scene. And when players play like ass they should be patted on the back and told "its ok you used to be good!"

I WAS GOOD IN OLDER VERSIONS OF CS SO I AM GOOD IN CS:GO!!!! I can tell you have a nice big brain Alex.
Yea sorry it doesn't work like that buddy. Actually someone sign SpawN please.

And if it helps, i fucking hate you to. :)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4482 on: January 07, 2017, 12:51:49 am »
I also find it funny that many of you question my knowledge of the french cs scene, yet it is LITERALLY the only side of cs i watch and follow. I watch EVERY G2 / LDLC match and i catch most of the Platinum and Red Instinct games and Melty when they had a team. I follow nearly every french top/subtop player on social media to keep up with them outside of games etc. And yet all of you pretend to be more informed on the french players and teams then i do.

Just like how people will tell me Bodyy is bad etc and he would never make a T1 team. Yet i called him moving from LDLC to G2 and then i called him moving to the French super team. Was correct both times and obviously the PRO players around him and PRO organizers see his value. Yet my opinion is TRASH. Yah ok sure. :)

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #4483 on: January 07, 2017, 12:53:30 am »
Marceaux's amazing A hold on de_fse

Offline Marceaux

• Donator