Author Topic: MightyPaiN's 6v6 GroupFighting Tournament 1.ChimpZ 2.TBE 3.Snappers  (Read 18848 times)

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: MightyPaiN's 6v6 GroupFighting Tournament 1.ChimpZ 2.TBE 3.Snappers
« Reply #180 on: March 12, 2018, 06:46:12 pm »
Spoiler
Without Vol screaming I'm sure it's much easier to lead.
Dont know if your trying to piss me off or not, but there is a major difference when in a proper tourny NO FUCKER is trolling like they do in regular matches so i dont have the need to rage like normal so dont either claim that is the reason we won. We won purely because All-Stars was on our side of the bracket instead of TBE's side which balances the top two team fairly on either side. Seeming allstars was without drake and they lost sk and zork in the space of a week aswell as bagins not tryharding they are a few variables which could of changed the outcome. All in all we just had the best team on paper in my opinion who are well drilled together so say  what u want mr community rep.
p.s. pls no ban
[close]
All I'm saying is I think you not being there boosted them to a win.
All im saying is that is a uneducated opinion and your not looking at the other many variables listed above.

Triggered.
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #181 on: March 12, 2018, 07:02:40 pm »
/thread

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #182 on: March 12, 2018, 07:58:45 pm »
Video now up of the tournament from TBE perspective, including the final match (you may need to wait a few minutes for 1080p);

Video
[close]
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.