Author Topic: [RGL3] Main Thread  (Read 133457 times)

Offline Marley

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 3)
« Reply #750 on: September 11, 2016, 11:28:38 pm »
We could have avoided so much stupid shit in that 1v1. I don't even care about the last round. Hey ho 18e are the "shit" regiment that should not even be payed attention too.

Please 15th let the ego go. I agree'd that I fucked up with the score but did it need to become such a massive thing that got debated for 10 minutes? Not really. Not to mention Maccle leaving the 17e to join us taking another fucking 10.

No Groupfight should ever have to take an hour. We were very much enjoying it until we took 10 minutes to settle one round.

Video up in a few hours.

You know Price i respect you as a Person, but it was mainly the behaviour of your Members during the GF that made things very toxic. Case Maccle would probably help if he leaves the Steamgroup of 17e also, just to avoid such discussions.

wrong account sorry. btw no need to talk about "egos" and stuff. lets keep it friendly. In the end its a tournament, and you know when the ref from the enemy team claims a wrong score and all his members agree in that ofcourse it create a discussion. Everyone can fuck up a score once, but i guess not a whole Regiment...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 11:36:05 pm by Marley »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #751 on: September 11, 2016, 11:56:37 pm »
We could have avoided so much stupid shit in that 1v1. I don't even care about the last round. Hey ho 18e are the "shit" regiment that should not even be payed attention too.

Please 15th let the ego go. I agree'd that I fucked up with the score but did it need to become such a massive thing that got debated for 10 minutes? Not really. Not to mention Maccle leaving the 17e to join us taking another fucking 10.

No Groupfight should ever have to take an hour. We were very much enjoying it until we took 10 minutes to settle one round.

Video up in a few hours.

You know Price i respect you as a Person, but it was mainly the behaviour of your Members during the GF that made things very toxic. Case Maccle would probably help if he leaves the Steamgroup of 17e also, just to avoid such discussions.

wrong account sorry. btw no need to talk about "egos" and stuff. lets keep it friendly. In the end its a tournament, and you know when the ref from the enemy team claims a wrong score and all his members agree in that ofcourse it create a discussion. Everyone can fuck up a score once, but i guess not a whole Regiment...
As much as I had to reset once for a few messing around I had to reset 3 times for yours.

Either way you did not take us seriously and you add to the list of regiments that spill unnecessary bullshit on us for nothing. Currently only you and the 44th at the moment. Score meant so little to us we could not give a shit. We knew we weren't going to win RGL and have no intentions of trying to become the best regiment on this dead game, we just want to make the most of it before we kick the bucket. Therefor we have no reason to act like children about it. Us and the 15th have done multiple 1v1's and Groupfights since our reform last September I am just not sure why all of a sudden Mouss came at us like an attack dog? :/

Also sorry if I came out abit salty its just I really don't want to be put in these situations you know :/ Also as for Maccle leaving the 17e group Pieter confirmed he left yesterday not today so I am not sure why Gi saw him in it but just to confirm I will throw the invite to my Cadet group bellow :P

Well I will upload a compilation of the rounds tonight and tomorrow I will add a link to see the whole thing uncut.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Marley

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: September 12, 2016, 12:05:56 am »
Maccle actually was in the 17e Group Price, just saw it by my own(or there 2 Maccle's). Wouldnt be any Problem anyway i guess if not the Toxic stuff happened before he joined which triggered a bit. That you dont take it that serious anymore is not a reason to pretend that everyone dont want to play "serious" anymore as well.

As you said before we had lot of 1vs1 before, always with a bit of banter but still friendly, we actually took 18e serious since we also announced in Teamspeak to not underestimate you. Today it turned a bit into a killing spree which is quite sad, since we usually had a friendly relationship. Lets skip that mess today...
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 12:23:16 am by Marley »

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #753 on: September 12, 2016, 12:16:58 am »
We knew we weren't going to win RGL and have no intentions of trying to become the best regiment on this dead game

You've already won on bantz & memes tho...

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: September 12, 2016, 12:23:52 am »
Nonono Marley you miss understood what I meant xD We will always take our competitive side serious. Kicked 2 people today for the very thing. What I meant by what I said was that we do not care for the score as long as we give the match a go, we didn't want to make a big thing out of it which is why that mess with Mouss could have been avoided so easily. So many 15th members were messaging us on steam asking what was going on, all we could say was Mouss was making a big deal where there was none to us :/ I actually ended up saying go mid sentence from Mouss when he wasn't ready xD You guys still won :'(

18e is a reg more faced on 1v1's than groupfights, we enjoy balanced 1v1's with fun leading and tactics which is why RGL is just a bonus to us :D Although I am sad to say the 1v1 scene is dying out quicker :'(

I mean we lost 15-5 ya I know rip us but last time we did a GF on this scale we got 20-0'd so we do feel as though we are improving even if it is slowly. It takes time to mold a regiment full of new people into a regiment that can win groupfights like that.

Thanks Munj! We are good at something.

Offline Marley

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: September 12, 2016, 12:27:51 am »
Nonono Marley you miss understood what I meant xD We will always take our competitive side serious. Kicked 2 people today for the very thing. What I meant by what I said was that we do not care for the score as long as we give the match a go, we didn't want to make a big thing out of it which is why that mess with Mouss could have been avoided so easily. So many 15th members were messaging us on steam asking what was going on, all we could say was Mouss was making a big deal where there was none to us :/ I actually ended up saying go mid sentence from Mouss when he wasn't ready xD You guys still won :'(

18e is a reg more faced on 1v1's than groupfights, we enjoy balanced 1v1's with fun leading and tactics which is why RGL is just a bonus to us :D Although I am sad to say the 1v1 scene is dying out quicker :'(

I mean we lost 15-5 ya I know rip us but last time we did a GF on this scale we got 20-0'd so we do feel as though we are improving even if it is slowly. It takes time to mold a regiment full of new people into a regiment that can win groupfights like that.

Thanks Munj! We are good at something.

You Guys still played very well, often close rounds so nothing to hide about. When u now calling out Mousso then its a thing between him and you, i dont know what you guys messaged each other. It just felt weird after the messed up Score for our Members thats all but i believe you in just messing it up and not doing it on purpose. Lets close this "case" and still being friends, theres not that many big regiments out there anymore to go into a fight over a stupid single gf match.

I say GG, unlucky outcome but still well played.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 12:30:01 am by Marley »

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: September 12, 2016, 12:33:36 am »
Nah man I don't really keep beef with anyone.

Except Dantheman

holy fuck thats another story in its own...

max1m

« Reply #757 on: September 12, 2016, 12:35:38 am »
15th 15-5 18e.
As I said earlier,18e should improve teamplay level.
Greetings to Yorkshire:)

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: September 12, 2016, 12:40:24 am »
15th 15-5 18e.
I'm not from Yorkshire, not really sure what you are getting at.

Well this shit reg with bad teamplay still beat 66pepe and made Salakien and Hokej RQ so you should probs just stahp

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #759 on: September 12, 2016, 12:50:20 am »
17e vs 77y will be played on sunday 18th of September at 7 pm GMT.

We would like to have the RGL_2 server ::)

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #760 on: September 12, 2016, 01:03:13 am »
Nah man I don't really keep beef with anyone.

Except Dantheman

holy fuck thats another story in its own...

Hey, as long as you can learn to count one day, I'm happy.  ;)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #761 on: September 12, 2016, 01:19:42 am »
all we could say was Mouss was making a big deal where there was none to us :/

He makes a big deal of everything nowadays, I've never thought he'd turn into such retard ;)
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: September 12, 2016, 01:20:05 am »
Looked like a fun league this season

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #763 on: September 12, 2016, 01:23:49 am »
15th 15-5 18e.
I'm not from Yorkshire, not really sure what you are getting at.

Well this shit reg with bad teamplay still beat 66pepe and made Salakien and Hokej RQ so you should probs just stahp

when did i fukin rage quit:D

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #764 on: September 12, 2016, 01:25:00 am »
Match : 66Pp vs Spartans
Ref : Salakien & Lone
Date : 18th of September - 19:00 BST
Server : RGL 2

PIETER PLES