Author Topic: [RGL3] Main Thread  (Read 134021 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 3)
« Reply #555 on: August 22, 2016, 08:42:24 pm »
Incase anyone cares

Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #556 on: August 22, 2016, 10:24:31 pm »
holy shit this spam calm down boys
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: August 22, 2016, 11:16:43 pm »
Same as NWL the silly moaning about who is in what reg happens, cant it be done similar to how sports run competitions regarding the members, ie before the tournament a team is signed up (im not saying we should have every reg sign up a list as that can be tricky and alot to sort) but what i mean is once that tournament has started you are bound to the regiment you were in when said tournament started. Its now official, its started, you cant then leave a regiment join another and then be eligible to play for that regiment as you were 'signed up' as part of the other regiments 'roster' so to speak.

An example being football, for the Champions league a team is required to submit its squad for the tournament, if in a transfer window during the tournament a player leaves club A and joins club B he cannot then play champions league football for club B as he is officialy registered as club As member (ofc i speak regarding the finals so nobody try to be smug and start chatting that you can in qualifying rounds).

Doing this WOULD 'cup tie/league tie' players and would rid any league of the constant petty argument of who you play for/have played for etc. If the RGL started and Kore (as an example cus kore always is) was on the 66pp/77y roster whichever reg he was in at the time, then that IS HIS REG for the entirety of the tournament, he is in 17e now yes but he then cant play for 17e as he is as said earlier cup tied. Problem = Solved. If it aint solved then fuck it lets just create a roster of every comp player and do a champions league draw and see which reg gets what player this season.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #558 on: August 22, 2016, 11:18:00 pm »
Same as NWL the silly moaning about who is in what reg happens, cant it be done similar to how sports run competitions regarding the members, ie before the tournament a team is signed up (im not saying we should have every reg sign up a list as that can be tricky and alot to sort) but what i mean is once that tournament has started you are bound to the regiment you were in when said tournament started. Its now official, its started, you cant then leave a regiment join another and then be eligible to play for that regiment as you were 'signed up' as part of the other regiments 'roster' so to speak.

An example being football, for the Champions league a team is required to submit its squad for the tournament, if in a transfer window during the tournament a player leaves club A and joins club B he cannot then play champions league football for club B as he is officialy registered as club As member (ofc i speak regarding the finals so nobody try to be smug and start chatting that you can in qualifying rounds).

Doing this WOULD 'cup tie/league tie' players and would rid any league of the constant petty argument of who you play for/have played for etc. If the RGL started and Kore (as an example cus kore always is) was on the 66pp/77y roster whichever reg he was in at the time, then that IS HIS REG for the entirety of the tournament, he is in 17e now yes but he then cant play for 17e as he is as said earlier cup tied. Problem = Solved. If it aint solved then fuck it lets just create a roster of every comp player and do a champions league draw and see which reg gets what player this season.
What if a regiment disbands?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: August 22, 2016, 11:19:25 pm »

Me gusta.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #560 on: August 22, 2016, 11:20:15 pm »

What if a regiment disbands?
Or simply leaves RGL for that matter.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: August 22, 2016, 11:27:27 pm »
Moussolini was completly right and if I was still the organizer of the RGL, I would defend him and his reaction to Kore's rulebreak such as Rommel does it atm. There is a clear rule concerning inviting. It says that when you're not in the steamgroup of a regiment, you're not considered to be a member of this regiment.

As I had the pleasure to run this league last year and the year before, I want to remind you all of two important aspects of the last RGL season:

1. Last year, after the rule 1.1.5 had been added to the league rules, we had the same discussion about members not joining the regimental group due to spam and a clear decision was made. Cazasar and me clarified that this is not a valid excuse and therefore it is ignorant to come up with the same excuse, just because caz and I arent in charge any longer. If you sign up for a RGL season you automatically agree to its rules and critizising these rules after breaking them is stupid.

2. The reason why the rule 1.1.5, which seems not to be appreciated by most of you, is still in charge, is because you literally refused to create rosters last season, when we wanted to add a roster rule. A roster rule would obviously be a better way to enforce the inviting rule but sadly the regimental leaders, who spent thousands of hours playing this game, did not want such a rule because of the work they would have had to do.

Btw, I dont understand why it's always the same people breaking these rules as cazasar, hunter and I spent a lot of time explaining them to the respective leaders last season.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #562 on: August 22, 2016, 11:58:24 pm »

That's what I suggested some pages earlier so I wholeheartedly agree.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: August 22, 2016, 11:59:44 pm »
What happens now that the 79e is back please confirm thank you.

yours truly,

Maurice xxx

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #564 on: August 23, 2016, 12:02:50 am »
Unstable reg

Keep them away!
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: August 23, 2016, 12:19:16 am »
I hope 79e carries on doing this without the 17e.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #566 on: August 23, 2016, 12:33:33 am »
Irish said we could continue with the spot of the 79e, IF they wanted to do RGL again they said they would message Rommel about possibly taking the 63e spot after they left if that was a possibility.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #567 on: August 23, 2016, 01:10:19 am »
Do the same thing as Native. Take IDs, ask a clear roster when signing up. Allow one ID per person and that's it. It's nothing complicated at all and it gives me the impression you're arguing about nothing.

It helps you keeping a good track of the players, and avoid those kind of incidents, or atleast be capable of sorting them faster and easier. You wanna be a competitive community? Fine. Act as such then and make things professionals, because thinking you're gonna follow the regimental rosters by looking at their steam groups is not only absolutly insane but also completly impracticable in the facts. For the matter, all the K-KA matchs I've played in the RGL, I wasn't even in their steam group and Pride didn't know it because I left on my own purpose, getting fed up of bugged annoucements I couldn't hide. I still considered myself in the regiment though.

Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Haze

« Reply #568 on: August 23, 2016, 01:37:00 am »
ask the leaders for IDs with a clear roster (20 to 50)
Checking the steam groups to enforce rules is the most autistic idea you could imagine.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 01:38:39 am by Ragnarr »

Offline Miquelets Official

• First Sergeant
  • Miquelets official account.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Miquelets_
« Reply #569 on: August 23, 2016, 01:57:08 am »
Do the same thing as Native. Take IDs, ask a clear roster when signing up. Allow one ID per person and that's it. It's nothing complicated at all and it gives me the impression you're arguing about nothing.

It helps you keeping a good track of the players, and avoid those kind of incidents, or atleast be capable of sorting them faster and easier. You wanna be a competitive community? Fine. Act as such then and make things professionals, because thinking you're gonna follow the regimental rosters by looking at their steam groups is not only absolutly insane but also completly impracticable in the facts. For the matter, all the K-KA matchs I've played in the RGL, I wasn't even in their steam group and Pride didn't know it because I left on my own purpose, getting fed up of bugged annoucements I couldn't hide. I still considered myself in the regiment though.

Absolutely agree, he has a point  :D!