Author Topic: [RGL3] Main Thread  (Read 134290 times)

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 3)
« Reply #540 on: August 22, 2016, 12:41:23 pm »
If Sky now told Mousso that SoH's arent usually in the Group because most of them seem to play for other regs usually beneath RGL doesnt matter. Sky doesnt make the Rules he should just enforce them.

SoHs aren't in the group because they don't like announcement spam for irrelevant events.
1.1.5. If you are not in the Steam group of a Regiment during the match you are considered as an Invite.
Tbh that's a stupid rule. When I was Gren in 77y I wasn't in the Steam group and I know plenty of players who did the same to avoid the group spam. Even when I was in 63e I played in two RGL matches without being in the Steam group again to avoid spam. I'm not sticking up for Kore or anything just my opinion on the rule.

You don't have to be in the Steam group to be an official member of the regiment.
It doesn't matter how stupid a rule is. By joining this tournament you agreed to stick to them.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #541 on: August 22, 2016, 12:42:35 pm »
just a game xd

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #542 on: August 22, 2016, 01:16:55 pm »
Spoiler
If Sky now told Mousso that SoH's arent usually in the Group because most of them seem to play for other regs usually beneath RGL doesnt matter. Sky doesnt make the Rules he should just enforce them.

SoHs aren't in the group because they don't like announcement spam for irrelevant events.
1.1.5. If you are not in the Steam group of a Regiment during the match you are considered as an Invite.
Tbh that's a stupid rule. When I was Gren in 77y I wasn't in the Steam group and I know plenty of players who did the same to avoid the group spam. Even when I was in 63e I played in two RGL matches without being in the Steam group again to avoid spam. I'm not sticking up for Kore or anything just my opinion on the rule.

You don't have to be in the Steam group to be an official member of the regiment.
It doesn't matter how stupid a rule is. By joining this tournament you agreed to stick to them.
[close]
I'm not complaining, just a pointless rule to me. ;) Makes more sense to say if they're not on a roster they can't play.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #543 on: August 22, 2016, 01:17:30 pm »
Aight, why you guys throwing Dirt at each other? Fact is: Kore wasnt in the Group at the official match Time. Point. That means he wasnt allowed and since we had a full server getting kicked out the Match.

A roster would be actually nice Pieter, its ok you are watching out for double reggers but if you understand other Regs have maybe concern about that. Since its not that hard Work it should be possible.

17e still won in a very close, intense and beautiful Match. 2 Strong Regs fought with even less salt than i expected (and less you guys create here). They Played better this Time even tho the close result says me there will be more close Fight in the Future:)

Rest of what you Guys doing here is just bullshit...

You do understand that Moussolini started this bullshit and still continues it just to get his right even though he Should not have banned Kore without consulting the regimental leader or for example Sky/Destiny.

And the fact Marley that you want a roster of the 17e when the 15th_YR during the march against us had people like Gasset and Bellator which are both active officers/NCO's of the miquelets, Kobzik and Edward which are in the Preobaz steamgroup and Bboyka can confirm that Kobzik is one of the officers that arranged there events.
Besha being still an officer in the Saints and Luke Blacktham is in the 13te_HG.

I mean if I am the one to be making a roster lol for just having been reformed and getting accused of having one invite then honestly what should you guys been doing then.  :P

I made no complains about his seeing that in a conversation with rommel he said it was "fine to have double reggers as long as they were not in an other regiment that plays in the RGL as well"
Which was rather a suprise to me but seeing he is the host I wont question it.

Me and Falk both had a fun time commanding and playing this match and wished each other both goodluck in the upcoming battles.

So lets just stop on this topic, GG was a nice match and haters gonna hate ::)

Offline Marley

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: August 22, 2016, 01:35:17 pm »
Which part of Rommels text dont you understand Pieter? For you again, it doesnt matter if you accept the fact Kore break the Rule, he did and so it was Mousso's right to do.

Go back 2 sites and you see that you started to arguing about that...

Btw idc about our/your double reggers as long they play for one RGL Team and i meant a roster for the future. If i wanted one before our Match i would have asked you before the Match.

Ok, now that all of Kore's buddys posted here how bad this rule is and how unfair the ban was we can maybe go back to normal now.

Edit: And if Mousso & Munj stopped the personal bitch fight of course^^
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 01:40:46 pm by Marley »

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
« Reply #545 on: August 22, 2016, 01:36:07 pm »
lol wat? If a person is double regging and thus breaking the rules of this tournament why the hell would you let him play in the match. That would just cause more upset and discussion after the game. What you are suggesting here is letting a rule break take place. Then you have even more salt after the match with either side being mad about punishments being too hard/lenient and the possibility of a rematch occurring just because you were to scared to take actual measures. There should always be a ref supervising that knows the rules, that's is their whole purpose. If they do not have the power to prevent rulebreaks from happening why have referees in the first place?

I'm more suggesting that it was brash to ban the opposing regiment's member without fully consulting with the said regiments leader about the current situation of that player. I'm not saying that rules should be enforced after a match has taken place but more the fact that with this particular rule you should either work with the other regiment leader to resolve the issue (For example one could ask them not to play that player unless they have evidence of that player being officially a part  of that regiment) there and then or if you feel that an issue cannot be resolved adequately at that current time, then you should play the match and discuss it afterwards. But banning members for double regging, without even talking with the opposition leader or having substantial evidence is illogical and actually more bias than anything else.

Ok clearly you're just being butthurt and salty now from my previous posts about 63e pussying out like some little bitch. But honestly give it a rest. If you are an illiterate then I certainly can't help you. But the rules clearly state:

1.1.3. Invites aren't allowed.
1.1.4. You are only allowed to play for ONE Regiment. You can NOT be in 2 Regiments that both participate.

And I have stated before several times now that sky confirmed that Kore was not part of the 17e group 10 minutes after 7 pm UK Time when the match was going to start. Rommel himself can go check the logs if he feels the need to confirm any of this. Worst part is that it's not even a big deal, and I don't think 17e gives too much shit about it considering they won, and I certainly don't. Even Kore probably gives two fucks about it as well. We all know what happened, Kore got caught red-handed and there is no denying it. I simply prevented that after getting a CLEAR confirmation of Kore not being part of 17e group when the match was beginning (during overtime because of slow joining from the 17e leader, and balancing). So why don't you act like a good little boy and stay away from this thread? Considering you're no longer in this league and you're not looking to ref anything in the future, your opinion is as much valued as that of Trump regarding the Mexican border.

And Salakien, Kore could've easily prevented this by just joining the group before the match started. apparently he didn't know he had to, but now he does. And so a lesson is learned. Just keep that knowledge and move on really...

A last tip for all the other reg leaders, read the rules. It is not rocket science, honestly.

I guess for a feckless peon such as yourself this limp-wristed approach to solving an issue is the height of due diligence. Being part of a Steam group is by no means a decisive factor in determining someone's affiliation to a regiment or lack thereof. For example in the 63e we have over 1000 people in the Steam group, but by no means are they all active members of the regiment. Asking regular members of a regiment for important information regarding the regiment rather than the regimental leader is wilfully negligent. As for the rest of the chaff you've typed, it's really not worth any further discussion on my part; I get the feeling continuing this exchange with yourself will be tantamount to trying to argue with a 'bad little boy', with cookies up his bum  ;)

Phailur

« Reply #546 on: August 22, 2016, 01:44:53 pm »
By joining you agreed to accept the rules, if you don't like them, leave. I don't want to be in the shitty 15th steam group (or the regiment for that matter) but its a requirement so i do it.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #547 on: August 22, 2016, 04:46:55 pm »
And the fact Marley that you want a roster of the 17e when the 15th_YR during the march against us had people like Gasset and Bellator which are both active officers/NCO's of the miquelets, Kobzik and Edward which are in the Preobaz steamgroup and Bboyka can confirm that Kobzik is one of the officers that arranged there events.
Besha being still an officer in the Saints and Luke Blacktham is in the 13te_HG.

I mean if I am the one to be making a roster lol for just having been reformed and getting accused of having one invite then honestly what should you guys been doing then.  :P

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: August 22, 2016, 06:27:08 pm »
xddddddddd

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #549 on: August 22, 2016, 06:30:17 pm »
I can give you a roster template if you are finding it difficult. I do training courses on it during Tuesday between 6-7pm.

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #550 on: August 22, 2016, 06:42:02 pm »
I can give you a roster template if you are finding it difficult. I do training courses on it during Tuesday between 6-7pm.
OKEY :D

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: August 22, 2016, 06:53:01 pm »

Rommel has pretty much explained it all, and for anyone who didn't like my decision then take it up with him rather than whining about it here, if I did not do my job as a referee and let someone I clearly spotted break the rules then he could (and he would) kick me out from the list of referees. Clearly Rommel has shown no intention of it if he himself says it was the right thing to do. And if I knew rebellious wasn't in the group either, I would've temp banned him as well. I state this again: IT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE TO READ THE RULES

As for Pieter's rant of regurgitating garbage: Just read the rules you inbred kid.

And Munj:

I guess for a feckless peon such as yourself this limp-wristed approach to solving an issue is the height of due diligence. Being part of a Steam group is by no means a decisive factor in determining someone's affiliation to a regiment or lack thereof. For example in the 63e we have over 1000 people in the Steam group, but by no means are they all active members of the regiment. Asking regular members of a regiment for important information regarding the regiment rather than the regimental leader is wilfully negligent. As for the rest of the chaff you've typed, it's really not worth any further discussion on my part; I get the feeling continuing this exchange with yourself will be tantamount to trying to argue with a 'bad little boy', with cookies up his bum  ;)

What part of read the rules do you not comprehend? Regardless of the fact that 63e shat their pants and pissed off from the league, do you think some second-hand fallacious argument with irrelevant premises is going to change the fact or something? Do you even have a point in your argument? Or are you simply crying out for attention after leaving the league out of fear of being molested and getting the same attention of a used condom? Come with a valid argument, and I will make an effort to dissect it, analyze it and prove it to be utterly wrong. until then, you get an E for Effort.

Now if anyone got any more complaints regarding this issue then take it up with the organiser and he will elaborate on these things. (If they somehow weren't clear enough to begin with)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #552 on: August 22, 2016, 07:14:54 pm »
This argument has just turned into autism. Can you all just stop?

Every regiment in this league we can all name at least 1 or two double reggers. The point is that as long as they only play for one regiment in the league then who gives a shit.

That being said if you have a group of reserves as the 17e does Pieter  you should have a group dedicated to them. There is no excuse for not taking 2 minutes to make a group then invite just them to it. Or at least have Eddie do it seeing as though he is the leader of the bandwagon. You don't have to spam it, or do announcements at all.

We said this last season but you still didn't do it :P
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #553 on: August 22, 2016, 07:22:28 pm »
Please dont stop the music ! :D Honestly if we had to check every fkin steam group for double regger that would be awesome . Im looking forward to check every regiment steam group before playing the match . Every steam profil :D why not

Offline Miquelets Official

• First Sergeant
  • Miquelets official account.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Miquelets_
« Reply #554 on: August 22, 2016, 07:34:25 pm »
You do understand that Moussolini started this bullshit and still continues it just to get his right even though he Should not have banned Kore without consulting the regimental leader or for example Sky/Destiny.

I made no complains about his seeing that in a conversation with rommel he said it was "fine to have double reggers as long as they were not in an other regiment that plays in the RGL as well"
Which was rather a suprise to me but seeing he is the host I wont question it.

Me and Falk both had a fun time commanding and playing this match and wished each other both goodluck in the upcoming battles.

So lets just stop on this topic, GG was a nice match and haters gonna hate ::)

Gasset here. This is just silly. Perhaps you should do your homework before doing such claims. It is true that I am colonel of the Miquelets and Bellator is a captain. And our regiment is active and still playing. However our regiment is NOT participating in the RGL and thus we can play for another regiment which does participate, in this case the 15th_YR. You perfectly know this and you still throw shit at the 15th_YR and to also me and Bellator, who weren't even participating in the conversation so far. Not to mention that me and Bellator ARE in the 15th's roster, unlike some of your so-called members, who aren't even in a roster since it's right now nonexistent.
I suggest that before anything is said or done the administration of this tournament checks the regiments these players accused of "inviting" are in and see if those regiments are in the RGL or not. This might save everyone a headache and may prevent the people accusing others of invites to make fools of themselves in public.

I respect you as a player and I also respect your regiment, and I do agree that the match was a very good and intense one, I enjoyed it thoroughly. Nevertheless I personally believe that accusing Bellator of inviting and breaking the rules when days before the match you tried to recruit him away from the Miquelets and the 15th_YR is perhaps a hypochritical thing to do. If he had agreed you would have had him playing yesterday, in the match. There's nothing more to be said from me, so peace off and we'll see you all in the battlefield sometime soon.