Author Topic: [RGL3] Main Thread  (Read 134225 times)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 3)
« Reply #510 on: August 21, 2016, 09:21:48 pm »
15thYR 9-11 17e

gg and well played, try not to put people who are already not in the group in the team though and who's in a different regimental group who's in the RGL (looking at kore...).

GG indeed on an other note Moussolini next time dont just ban someone of the server when somebody like Kore has been in the regiment since the very beginning of the 17e + when we reformed.
him being in the 66pp steamgroup does not mean he plays for them. You should have done some better background checks before banning one of my players!!
still was one of the most intens matches I have played in my entire NW history ;D

Offline 88th Infantry Regiment

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: August 21, 2016, 09:25:48 pm »
here comes the shitstorm

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #512 on: August 21, 2016, 09:34:21 pm »
15thYR 9-11 17e

gg and well played, try not to put people who are already not in the group in the team though and who's in a different regimental group who's in the RGL (looking at kore...).

GG indeed on an other note Moussolini next time dont just ban someone of the server when somebody like Kore has been in the regiment since the very beginning of the 17e + when we reformed.
him being in the 66pp steamgroup does not mean he plays for them. You should have done some better background checks before banning one of my players!!
still was one of the most intens matches I have played in my entire NW history ;D

Doesnt kore play for 77y? This is why there should be a roster, because nobody knows who is meant to be in the 17e.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: August 21, 2016, 09:37:31 pm »
15thYR 9-11 17e

Doesnt kore play for 77y? This is why there should be a roster, because nobody knows who is meant to be in the 17e.

A lot of my players were in other regiments at the time I was gone, the moment I came back these people rejoined.

I dont see why we would need a roster when I look very closely upon double reggers as I dont want to have them in my regiment.

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #514 on: August 21, 2016, 09:38:00 pm »
Kore isnt member of 66Pp competetive team ( DT) He play once a time for our arty with his old felluz so please let him play on RGL on 17e cause as fair as I know he left 77y and join them . Same story that was on NWL . And restart all server especially RGL_3 cause its fkin lagging . Thanks

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: August 21, 2016, 09:40:15 pm »
15thYR 9-11 17e

Yeah I wish Kore would've clarified that situation, as I couldn't see him being a part of 17e group before the match had started i.e. at 7 pm UK time, and Sky himself admitted he was gonna join the group when time had passed 10 mins over 7 pm UK Time, making it hard for me to believe he wasn't an invite when I saw him part of 66pp group as well. He explained that the group is for other leagues and not RGL, but without notifying me or an organiser I couldn't le him play. Hopefully it was not a big problem with this misunderstanding.  ;)

But for obvious reasons read the rules:

1.1.4. You are only allowed to play for ONE Regiment. You can NOT be in 2 Regiments that both participate.

Now if you can't read then I can't really help you with that.  :-\

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #516 on: August 21, 2016, 09:44:04 pm »
Are people not roster locked? Like when they play one match for a team they are locked to that team/regiment?

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: August 21, 2016, 09:57:54 pm »
15thYR 9-11 17e

Yeah I wish Kore would've clarified that situation, as I couldn't see him being a part of 17e group before the match had started i.e. at 7 pm UK time, and Sky himself admitted he was gonna join the group when time had passed 10 mins over 7 pm UK Time, making it hard for me to believe he wasn't an invite when I saw him part of 66pp group as well. He explained that the group is for other leagues and not RGL, but without notifying me or an organiser I couldn't le him play. Hopefully it was not a big problem with this misunderstanding.  ;)

1.1.4. You are only allowed to play for ONE Regiment. You can NOT be in 2 Regiments that both participate.

''Kore isnt member of 66Pp competetive team ( DT) He play once a time for our arty with his old felluz so please let him play on RGL on 17e cause as fair as I know he left 77y and join them . Same story that was on NWL''

Thanks Salakien for explaining that :).

Anyways Moussolini I talked to Rommel some days ago that I would do a check on my steamgroup making sure my players were no double reggers or could be seen like invites which I made sure of as well during this match, that is why I even asked my Reserve company players to join the steamgroup just to make sure there were no questions about them being in the regiment or not.

then regarding Sky his messages to you he also said: that the SoH players normally are not in the steamgroup and that Kore did rejoin when we reformed.
Further more Sky also did not agree on just banning him.

So calm down with the Salt please, it was a really enjoyable fight :)

Offline Okra

• Second Lieutenant
  • 8pp / 11e / K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: August 21, 2016, 10:19:55 pm »
Are people not roster locked? Like when they play one match for a team they are locked to that team/regiment?
+1?

Offline Mik_

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.24 Mik
« Reply #519 on: August 21, 2016, 10:23:25 pm »
spartans what is your profession

Offline 88th Infantry Regiment

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 21, 2016, 10:25:50 pm »
spartans what is your profession

playing video games

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #521 on: August 21, 2016, 10:27:03 pm »
15thYR 9-11 17e

A lot of my players were in other regiments at the time I was gone, the moment I came back these people rejoined.

I dont see why we would need a roster when I look very closely upon double reggers as I dont want to have them in my regiment.

Well I would rather you have something for people to check against, else how do I know who is allowed to play or not. I don't understand why it isn't a requirement anyway, otherwise the inviting/double regging rule is 100% impossible to enforce.

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: August 21, 2016, 10:36:50 pm »
Spoiler
15thYR 9-11 17e

''Kore isnt member of 66Pp competetive team ( DT) He play once a time for our arty with his old felluz so please let him play on RGL on 17e cause as fair as I know he left 77y and join them . Same story that was on NWL''

Anyways Moussolini I talked to Rommel some days ago that I would do a check on my steamgroup making sure my players were no double reggers or could be seen like invites which I made sure of as well during this match, that is why I even asked my Reserve company players to join the steamgroup just to make sure there were no questions about them being in the regiment or not.

then regarding Sky his messages to you he also said: that the SoH players normally are not in the steamgroup and that Kore did rejoin when we reformed.

[close]

As I said, if you can read the rules then you can avoid a misunderstanding like that, not really hard to clarify simple stuff like that is it now?

And it is common knowledge for every regiment and every leader of the regiment in RGL that for your players to play in your team, they need to be in the steamgroup, Kore wasn't at the moment, and sky admitted he was going to join after the clock had passed 7 pm UK Time. Meaning he wasn't before the match had begun, meaning he would be an inv... just know that if you're in such a situation, make sure to clarify this before the match obviously.

Now I'm not gonna discuss this any further, but just remember that for the next time.

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
« Reply #523 on: August 22, 2016, 02:21:01 am »
Spoiler
15thYR 9-11 17e

[close]

As I said, if you can read the rules then you can avoid a misunderstanding like that, not really hard to clarify simple stuff like that is it now?

And it is common knowledge for every regiment and every leader of the regiment in RGL that for your players to play in your team, they need to be in the steamgroup, Kore wasn't at the moment, and sky admitted he was going to join after the clock had passed 7 pm UK Time. Meaning he wasn't before the match had begun, meaning he would be an inv... just know that if you're in such a situation, make sure to clarify this before the match obviously.

Now I'm not gonna discuss this any further, but just remember that for the next time.

Whilst it is certainly reasonable to bring up the doubts of an individual's fealty to a particular regiment, I do not see the logic behind banning the said individual, before having proper communication with their respective regiment leader about your doubts. Also what right do you have to ban another regiments member in this scenario (regardless of whether you were reffing or not)? Even if you believe that that member is double regging, it is a point that should be disputed and acted upon after a match has been played so that a proper discussion can be had about whether double regging occurred, allowing for proper punishment to be implemented if it was that case.

Your actions seem childish and tainted with salt.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 02:24:12 am by Munj »

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #524 on: August 22, 2016, 02:40:02 am »
lol wat? If a person is double regging and thus breaking the rules of this tournament why the hell would you let him play in the match. That would just cause more upset and discussion after the game. What you are suggesting here is letting a rule break take place. Then you have even more salt after the match with either side being mad about punishments being too hard/lenient and the possibility of a rematch occurring just because you were to scared to take actual measures. There should always be a ref supervising that knows the rules, that's is their whole purpose. If they do not have the power to prevent rulebreaks from happening why have referees in the first place?