Author Topic: [RGL3] Main Thread  (Read 134157 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 3)
« Reply #465 on: August 17, 2016, 11:23:53 am »
I'm not going to lie though this kind of brings us back to the discussion of whether having an August start was the smartest of moves. Personally when I signed up I did not expect it to start a week later. Half my RGL players are on holiday now for the next few weeks so we are having to make do without.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #466 on: August 17, 2016, 12:46:25 pm »
No Sweden no win.

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #467 on: August 17, 2016, 12:46:32 pm »
Good luck 63e. Its a shame you are leaving this comp as you are one of the very few regs that can be counted on to not disband

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #468 on: August 17, 2016, 12:59:38 pm »
+1 to Gi
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline tim1200

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 42nd Lt
« Reply #469 on: August 17, 2016, 01:05:43 pm »
Good luck 63e. Its a shame you are leaving this comp as you are one of the very few regs that can be counted on to not disband

ty, we would have loved to stay in this comp but we simply do not match up to the OP regiments that are in the comp right now and we would struggle to bring a decent team meaning we would most likely be a roll over for most matches if we stayed but saying that we will be rebuilding our nwl line ready for the next nwl season
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 01:08:32 pm by tim1200 »

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
« Reply #470 on: August 17, 2016, 01:12:06 pm »

Thanks m8. It's good to know that there are some people on this thread who aren't sweaty, salty, little teenage kids (*cough cough* Moussolini). At the end of the day I simply make the decisions that will create the most enjoyment for my members (this is a game gents, ik for some of you it's a nice alternate reality which you can hide in from ur shitty lives but for a lot of us it is just a game which we come on and play for fun *cough cough* Moussolini and co.)

Oh and as a side note, I was prepared to keep a team in the RGL regardless of whether the 4 Swedish players we had, left or not. It's the fact that we have been reduced to a team of 5-6 guys that it would be pointless to continue.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 03:08:19 pm by Munj »

Phailur

« Reply #471 on: August 17, 2016, 01:16:09 pm »
Mousollini is Norwegian, he has nothing else to do.

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 17, 2016, 01:27:35 pm »
Due to current circumstances in the 63e EU, the NCOs and myself have taken a decision to pull out of the RGL this season. Our main reason for leaving is due to the rather spontaneous migration of our competitive RGL team to other regiments, which has led us to believe that it would be futile to persist in this league and instead begin to regrow our competitive team for the upcoming NWL Season 8. This was an unpredictable turn of events that I didn't fully factor in before signing up to the RGL this time round and I apologise for the regiments which will be effected by this withdrawal. None the less it is happening and I wish the best of luck to the remaining regiments which are participating.

I would appreciate if this message wasn't met with buckets of salt. This was meant to be informative and not something which I would like to discuss on forums.
It's very sad to read that, you were one of the few regiments of which I didn' expect something like this to happen. It happened anyway so we have to role with it. I hereby encourage every regiment in the league to stay no matter what outcomes you get and I really hope we can finish this season without anymore disbands and leaves. I respect 63e's decision regardless. Since the Nr12 doesn't want to carry on with the RGL, I hope we can finish this season with 10 regiments.

Due to current circumstances in the 63e EU, the NCOs and myself have taken a decision to pull out of the RGL this season. Our main reason for leaving is due to the rather spontaneous migration of our competitive RGL team to other regiments, which has led us to believe that it would be futile to persist in this league and instead begin to regrow our competitive team for the upcoming NWL Season 8. This was an unpredictable turn of events that I didn't fully factor in before signing up to the RGL this time round and I apologise for the regiments which will be effected by this withdrawal. None the less it is happening and I wish the best of luck to the remaining regiments which are participating.

I would appreciate if this message wasn't met with buckets of salt. This was meant to be informative and not something which I would like to discuss on forums.

Well if this doesn't bring salt then God knows what does...

Basically the same excuse Nr12 just gave price kek. Losing the  Swede carry and you insta bail out.

Honestly I have to say this season has probably been the most retarded seasons of any league so far with all the disbanding, reforming and bailing out.

I mean even 18e plays till the end regardless of their performance (not ill meant ;)), is it that hard to just grow a pair on a fucking video game? Did you see us cry like some baby bitch and bail out of NWL when 17e reformed with half our members? FUCK NO, so why the hell should this be allowed?

But fuck it right? Cuz no one gives a shit anymore anyway.
There is no "professional" reason why the 17e shouldn't be allowed. It is without a doubt one of the best regiment around at the moment. Regardless of the "shady" recruitment techniques that were used in the past. I advice 17e tho to clean out their group. I know that 15th and 17e are playing on sunday and regardless of wether it's a troll or not, if you are in the group of another active regiment that plays in the RGL you cannot play for either of your two regiment, keep that in mind!

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 17, 2016, 01:52:14 pm »

So sad

Phailur

« Reply #474 on: August 17, 2016, 01:52:18 pm »
Moussolini was crying about the 63e not the 17e rommel.

Offline GovernerPancake

• Second Lieutenant
  • Pancakes <3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #475 on: August 17, 2016, 02:30:16 pm »
Sad to see 63e leave ;(, I genuinely thought you guys would be one of the last refs for this to happen to, but I understand your position Munj and I love you still ;)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #476 on: August 17, 2016, 02:40:09 pm »
Sad to see 63e leave ;(, I genuinely thought you guys would be one of the last refs for this to happen to, but I understand your position Munj and I love you still ;)
Not really much of the 63e NWL Team from the last season left, last event I attended before I went on holiday for a week we struggled to get 15 attendence and by the end had like 12-13, since then a few more guys have gone so don't think there was much we could have done to keep a team going without pinching people from other companies.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline GovernerPancake

• Second Lieutenant
  • Pancakes <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 17, 2016, 02:43:54 pm »
Not really much of the 63e NWL Team from the last season left, last event I attended before I went on holiday for a week we struggled to get 15 attendence and by the end had like 12-13, since then a few more guys have gone so don't think there was much we could have done to keep a team going without pinching people from other companies.

It's a real shame ;( 63e is a really big proud regiment, you guys are respected in EU and NA, things like this shouldn't happen in an ideal game, but yeah, shit happens I guess :/

Offline Mausy

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mausieee
« Reply #478 on: August 17, 2016, 03:52:13 pm »
if you are in the group of another active regiment that plays in the RGL you cannot play for either of your two regiment, keep that in mind!
So if I leave my 2nd regiments steam group and change my tag to invite that's ok?
Iceland <3

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 17, 2016, 04:00:05 pm »
Ok, so a regiment with 260 members in their steam group cannot provide with 15 people for some league... alright gg wp 63e.

Also Rommel, please read more carefully before replying to what I wrote...