Which date do you prefer

20 (51.3%)
10 (25.6%)
2 (5.1%)
Don't have to be on sunday
7 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: April 22, 2020, 12:37:37 pm

Author Topic: Regimental Melee Tournament // Winner 15thYR, 2nd 92nd, 3rd 18th  (Read 41952 times)

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Regimental Melee Tournament 3.5 [20/20]
« Reply #285 on: April 30, 2020, 11:55:55 pm »
That screenshot doesn't prove he wasn't in the regiment beforehand, not everyone attends every event pepelaugh ;D

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #286 on: April 30, 2020, 11:56:10 pm »
ngl Wursti may be a massive retard imo, but he knows his stuff lmao  ;D
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #287 on: April 30, 2020, 11:57:06 pm »
Spoiler
the rules are you have to be in the reg for 2 weeks
and padawan don't fit the rules, as he joined on the 21. group-chat

I'm sorry but these are the rules

Steam groups, group chats and screenshots are the only neutral thing where we can see if someones right or not.
So When you send me screenshots of the chats, where we can see everything important (name of chat partners, date etc.) and his wish to join at the 19.4 or before, it will be fine.
What a ridiculous rule when the tournament date was not even set so how can you follow a 2 week guideline 2 weeks ago when this thread page was barely active and nothing mentioned regarding this.
Seems to me this rule only comes in to play when it suits you. Where is the common decency and respect to players and leaders who are not trying to bend or cheat the rules?

I can't anticipate a 2 week rule that comes in to play only recently. Maybe next time give a 2 week notice for a 2 week rule. Other wise I may have been able to spam him to join the group chat earlier.

5a. All participants must have been in your regiment for at least 14 days.

This rule has been on the FSE thread since it was created. When signing up your team to the tournament rules should be read. Regarding what constititues joining a regiment, whether that be either joining a regimental platform (Steam chat /steam group / fse roster), playing their first event or both - Padawan didnt do either before the 20th April. If he did do one of these things then he'd be in the clear. But im sorry rules are rules :)
Don't be such a fool. Padawan did do some of those things playing gfs for 18th as early as the 8th of April when me and him discussed joining (steam chat doesn't go back this far for me) , clearly you are misunderstood and have zero place to speak here. I don't even know who you are but you have lost any respect I had for you almost immediately considering you are taking a stance you clearly know absolutely nothing about. It would be wise you don't speak on the matter again and leave it to the hosts and the involved regiment.
[close]

I know all the context to this situation as it was listed in the Head Admins Chat for RMT and have always taken a neutral stance with any judgement I pass

Look I want Padawan to play but at the same time rules are rules and unless any new information comes out about padawan and the 18th, Ill still want to enforce these rules.
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #288 on: April 30, 2020, 11:59:21 pm »
Spoiler

Steam groups, group chats and screenshots are the only neutral thing where we can see if someones right or not.
So When you send me screenshots of the chats, where we can see everything important (name of chat partners, date etc.) and his wish to join at the 19.4 or before, it will be fine.
What a ridiculous rule when the tournament date was not even set so how can you follow a 2 week guideline 2 weeks ago when this thread page was barely active and nothing mentioned regarding this.
Seems to me this rule only comes in to play when it suits you. Where is the common decency and respect to players and leaders who are not trying to bend or cheat the rules?

I can't anticipate a 2 week rule that comes in to play only recently. Maybe next time give a 2 week notice for a 2 week rule. Other wise I may have been able to spam him to join the group chat earlier.

This rule has been on the FSE thread since it was created. When signing up your team to the tournament rules should be read. Regarding what constititues joining a regiment, whether that be either joining a regimental platform (Steam chat /steam group / fse roster), playing their first event or both - Padawan didnt do either before the 20th April. If he did do one of these things then he'd be in the clear. But im sorry rules are rules :)
Don't be such a fool. Padawan did do some of those things playing gfs for 18th as early as the 8th of April when me and him discussed joining (steam chat doesn't go back this far for me) , clearly you are misunderstood and have zero place to speak here. I don't even know who you are but you have lost any respect I had for you almost immediately considering you are taking a stance you clearly know absolutely nothing about. It would be wise you don't speak on the matter again and leave it to the hosts and the involved regiment.
[close]

I know all the context to this situation as it was listed in the Head Admins Chat for RMT and have always taken a neutral stance with any judgement I pass

Look I want Padawan to play but at the same time rules are rules and unless any new information comes out about padawan and the 18th, Ill still want to enforce these rules.
You are nitpicking horrendously there are countless examples of players who are not "fully devoted" or who have double regged  or who have joined a group chat 2 days late. It was going to a pretty un-argumentative tournament until the biased hosts started removing as much competition as possible, Obelix, Lebrave, Drake and now Padawan. Truly sad.

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #289 on: May 01, 2020, 12:01:38 am »
Spoiler

[close]

You are nitpicking horrendously there are countless examples of players who are not "fully devoted" or who have double regged  or who have joined a group chat 2 days late. It was going to a pretty un-argumentative tournament until the biased hosts started removing as much competition as possible, Obelix, Lebrave, Drake and now Padawan. Truly sad.

LeBrave can play, as vegi showed us a screenshot where he joined on the 19th in their steam-groupchat

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #290 on: May 01, 2020, 12:03:39 am »
Spoiler

[close]

LeBrave can play, as vegi showed us a screenshot where he joined on the 19th in their steam-groupchat
Isn't it pretty obvious who's an invite and who isnt? Have you considered looking at the past 7 RGTs that ran smoothly without countless pages of argument. You have decided to remove loyal players based on flimsy screenshots of groupchats and a nonsensical rule.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 01, 2020, 12:06:05 am »
filthy double regerz

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #292 on: May 01, 2020, 12:06:34 am »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

David_Schrein

« Reply #293 on: May 01, 2020, 12:08:57 am »
e.g 92nd's & 2Lr's roster. Even tho people have joined in time, the fully devoted part still plays a role. Tbh the only roster i can give credits to is the 15th. If you remove people from just the 18th atm than you should take a look at your own rosters

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 01, 2020, 12:13:11 am »
https://2lr.enjin.com/roster
404 Gerher and Wolpi not found

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #295 on: May 01, 2020, 12:13:37 am »
15th wins, nor arguments needed. Cmon wtf it's just a tournament, as I (already mentioned) won't play it either  I will still watch it for fun and support ma cats.

David_Schrein

« Reply #296 on: May 01, 2020, 12:15:09 am »
https://2lr.enjin.com/roster
404 Gerher and Wolpi not found
bro wtf bro wolpi is in 2ndhess bro wtf

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile