Battle Cry of Freedom > Official FSE Servers

Official Servers Administrative Applications

(1/20) > >>

Thunderstormer:
Official Administration Applications

Applications are open!

The Battle Cry of Freedom  Admin team have their roots in the Napoleonic Wars. A team of Professional and mature Players, that strive to make sure that the official servers are well looked after.
We are looking for Mature and respected community members to help run the BCOF servers marked with Official in the server browser.  This may include events hosted on the official servers.
Admins are required to be active and have a neutral standing in all situations and look for the best outcome for the community.
A successful Applicant must follow the server rules at all times, while also adhering to the admin rules. Failing to follow either set of rules may result in dismissal and a possible ban from the server.
Your conduct on the forums and discord is taken into consideration for both approval to, and removal from the team.
Once accepted a 2 week trial period will commence where your performance will be evaluated. The trial period can be changed depending on circumstances.
Only successful applicants will be responded to by pm or steam by Thunderstormer (for NA). This only happens when there is a need or want for new admins.
Applications will be accepted on the fly and there is no set closing date for applications.
Applications are open to anyone. We will not announce when candidates are being selected for trials; they will be informed by PM only. 

Application form
Spoiler
--- Code ---
Community name:
Steam Name:
Applying for (NA1 or EU1):
Regiments:
About yourself:
Why you would be a good admin:
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?:
Previous Experience (if any):
Your steam ID 64:

--- End code ---
[close]
Nota Bene.

* Only Formal Applications will be accepted
* All Posts must be applications or your application will be rejected
* 1 application per individual or your application will be rejected
* Only successful applicants will be informed.
* If you are applying for one of the none official servers, do so where they tell you to.  You may find their thread in the Servers board.

Worrer:
Community name: Worrer
Steam Name: Theodore Roosevelt
Location/Timezone: NA EST
Applying for (Ts/Na1 or EU1):NA1
Regiments: Evil Brigade
About yourself: Though I dont have much admin expirience yet there is only one way to get that expirience and I am willing to enforce whatever rules may be put on the offical servers.
Why you would be a good admin: I have a fuck ton of time to watch the servers and make sure people aren't up to anything and enforce the rules
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: yes
Previous Experience (if any): basically nothing past a regiment owned CB server on NW
Your steam ID:76561198257258934

Romulus76:
Community name: Romulus
Steam Name: [1stEB]Romulus
Location/Timezone: Northern Ireland - GMT or BST depending on the time of year
Applying for (Ts/Na1 or EU1): NA or EU, but I'm from the EU - whichever one you need, I can go to
Regiments: None, but in the past with the 1stEB as a 1st Lt (in-charge of practically everything), and merc often with the 77y / 77th on bcof.
About yourself: I've been here for quite some time, both in the NW community and in and around FSE. I help where I can for people, and have tried to extend the limited help I can provide to FSE themselves through means of suggestions and moderation of the Discord. I also have no life so game pretty much 24/7 when I'm free and, if not gaming I'm around Discord chatting with people about games. I also love  histroy and sci fi universes like warhammer 40k and star wars, I'm an absolute geek.
Why you would be a good admin: Well I've managed Minisiege for 5 years and it's doing pretty good under my tenure, growing from a stangnant featureless plane with awful admins, to a thriving community with a large discord (considering it's only for 2 in-game servers it's big) of 1.8k members almost. I have experience in dealing with other admins on Minisiege and EUC, acting as the Head Admin for most of my time there. My roles in the community was effectively co-owner, without owning anything or paying for anything. I just managed everything, made a lot of the maps and made some scripts and huge community events such as campaigns to retain interest on NW and grow the community.

I've also been moderator on the FSE Discord for coming 4 years now and I've been a good boy the whole time, now managing as your Head Moderator <3
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Sure, whatever you need xx I have a lot of past experience managing regiment events and public servers
Previous Experience (if any): Minisiege and EU Commander for 5 years on NW and various NW events hosted for the 1stEB such as Siege, Conquest and battles.
Your steam ID: 76561198056571219 / https://steamcommunity.com/id/mountandblade4life/

63eMisha:
Community name: Misha
Steam Name: Misha
Location/Timezone: USA - EST
Applying for (Ts/Na1 or EU1): NA1
Regiments: 63e \ 63rd NY
About yourself: Currently 2nd IC of the 63e in Holdfast NAW. I have been playing Holdfast since 2017 and in that time i have run and maintaned various private events such as the 49th Saturday Linebattle (about 1 year), 63e Tuesday NA Siege (About 6 months to a year), 63e Friday and Sunday Linebattles ( 1.5 years). I was in the 49th ROF from Nov 2017 until March 2019 where I joined the 63e and have been there since.
Why you would be a good admin: As stated above i have run successful regimental events over the last 5 years across two separate regiments. I try to admin as fairly as possible without any bias even towards my own regiment. I try to be strict when I should be and lenient when I can but maintaining the integrity of the event at all times.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes
Previous Experience (if any): Various Linebattle and Siege events for both the 63e and the 49th (about 3 years total experience)
Your steam ID: 76561198049322858

Grimmy:
Community name: Grimmy
Steam Name: grimes
Location/Timezone: CET (Bxl)
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): EU1
Regiments: 42nd Pennsylvania
About yourself: Hi I'm Grimmy I've been in the NW community since 2012 and I've been active in the BCoF community since 2019. I come from Belgium and I've grown up playing Napoleonic Wars, I can also be pretty epic ngl.
Why you would be a good admin: I have experience in running events for the NaS community and being an administrator on some NW/NaS based servers, I think I can put these experiences to use on Battlecry of Freedom.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes I will be able to.
Previous Experience (if any): Dixieland Army Assistant Administrator, Regiment Owned Server Administrator, FSE Discord Moderator
Your steam ID: 76561198115783287 - https://steamcommunity.com/id/okaygrimes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version