Author Topic: James' North American Draft League [Season 2]  (Read 15534 times)

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: James' North American Draft League [Season 2]
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2023, 06:11:06 am »
I am signing up for this league and as a side note I just wanted you all to know that I did not read any of the drama on the pages before this because I do not care also I am on 144hz now so if you put me in league 2 you're basically putting LeBron in the G league
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2023, 06:16:07 am »
Someone please send me the tl;dr, I ain’t reading NW’s Lord of The Retards by J.R.R. GodTroBean
We all know you read that entire post
I just read the spark notes after all the nuclear fallout has settled
want to sign up while ur at it
Actually nevermind I read some of the drama so I guess I lied in my previous post but this is a classic Cwater maneuver, wait till the very last minute to sign up so there can be drama on whether or not he is allowed to play and if he isn't it gives him something to bitch about 

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2023, 06:30:00 am »
💀

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2023, 06:30:20 am »
Theodin and Risk were confused as to whether or not I'm actually signing up so this post is to confirm that YES I am indeed signing up for this league I do not know my GUID and I don't want to be a captain because I had to listen to Yoshie bitch about being a captain for years but just to reconfirm I am signing up

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2023, 06:54:00 am »
thank you giga goomba
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2023, 06:56:10 am »
I am signing up for this league and as a side note I just wanted you all to know that I did not read any of the drama on the pages before this because I do not care also I am on 144hz now so if you put me in league 2 you're basically putting LeBron in the G league
Theodin and Risk were confused as to whether or not I'm actually signing up so this post is to confirm that YES I am indeed signing up for this league I do not know my GUID and I don't want to be a captain because I had to listen to Yoshie bitch about being a captain for years but just to reconfirm I am signing up
thanks goomba im not confused anymore

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2023, 11:01:08 pm »
phil the thrill

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2023, 11:09:22 pm »
I am dropping out of the league. Don’t worry I will resign up an hour after sign ups close so there’s drama and I have something to bitch about
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2023, 02:29:17 am »
Glad you’re all thinking about me <3

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2023, 03:55:09 am »
I am dropping out of the league. Don’t worry I will resign up an hour after sign ups close so there’s drama and I have something to bitch about
me

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2023, 05:04:38 am »
I really hope this league is as hype as the football fusion pro leagues
CoC > any other team

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2023, 09:35:58 pm »
Name: KillerShark
GUID: 292112
Do you want to be a captain?: Pwease no maka meesa da captain
Do you accept and agree to all of the rules?: Yes

FYI: I'll be unavailable September 19-23
Hate to be a bitch, but after some thinking on it I don't think I'll have the time needed to do a tournament like this, so if you'll please take me out. After the middle of August I can't really have set times allotted to game, just when I can. Sorry for the disappointment
Per the advice of my council, for the sake of stirring up more controversy and for the well being of this league and community, I AM resigning up for this tournament. Please refer to the prior application for information.

Per the advice of my council, I am legally obligated to state that my attendance may be spotty. I will make all that I can, but saying I should be able to make a day will not mean with 100% certainty that I can
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline marS$

• Corporal
  • most inconsistent melee man
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 99 rated koj
« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2023, 09:48:38 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

*alarm emoji* the man who made posted this is a known child trafficker and pedophile *alarm emoji*

Offline marS$

• Corporal
  • most inconsistent melee man
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 99 rated koj
« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2023, 09:50:16 pm »

Hate to be a bitch, but after some thinking on it I don't think I'll have the time needed to do a tournament like this, so if you'll please take me out. After the middle of August I can't really have set times allotted to game, just when I can. Sorry for the disappointment
Per the advice of my council, for the sake of stirring up more controversy and for the well being of this league and community, I AM resigning up for this tournament. Please refer to the prior application for information.

Per the advice of my council, I am legally obligated to state that my attendance may be spotty. I will make all that I can, but saying I should be able to make a day will not mean with 100% certainty that I can

all that for a 0.6 k/d in L2

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2023, 10:01:03 pm »

opps almost got him

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)