Author Topic: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*  (Read 158311 times)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters
« Reply #735 on: July 18, 2019, 02:02:08 pm »
Haha, you amused me Winters, therefore I will let you be free for another 24 hours until I send you back to the retirement home.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank u for the Nice Guy suggestions, i'll probably use them and contact Nickcole for help
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most likely going to be removing "Best Admins" and "Best Calvary" because nobody cares about those people
Going to do "Feinting" next, then "Most Notorious NW Players", and then "Biggest Rivalries" after. I need suggestions for them pls
(Notorious and Most Well Known are separate lists, so keep that in mind) (Rivalries applies to players AND regiments)

Biggest Rivalries

Difficult to separate beef from rivalry ingame because when it comes down to just ingame there isn't very many high profile recently other than LG vs 3eVolt or LG/45e if you prefer.

Did the 71st have a main rival and would that rival be 58e or is that entirely the wrong timeline idk or maybe 71st vs 3eVolt.

Bill vs Matt ? Although I am not entirely sure if I personally would be able to expand on it as I don't pay much attention to the melee rivalries too often. Not even sure if it was anything more than groupfighting server banter.

To lengthen this section out it either needs oldgen material or incorporate lesser known or less community wide rivalries if you want to investigate more or interview some people.

Some interesting ones could be things like the 63e vs 41st in terms of the split and any other regiment such as my own at the time who pissed off the 63e were boycotted and banned from all their events, again this might all not qualify as rivalry but still.

104th vs 2eDLG but would need some research

Immath always hated LES IS MORE and in the early days drilled all his members into hating them and there was a couple of 1v1s between the two.

Or 104th / 9e Volt vs 1stIB / 3teSLR

Both of these are not well known but I was involved and it was a standout rivalry from my previous regiment in NA and the dynamic of the 104th brainwashing vs the people who escaped said brainwashing was interesting. Similar to 41st vs 63e in some ways.

These may not be applicable at all as the scope was only casual events and some 1v1s in 2014/15 and almost no competitive league involvement. More of a casual thing although the regs involved fought a few 1v1s.

Most well known

Aside from a select few its difficult choices as casual and competitive regiments would vary wildly. 80 percent of my own regiment don't use FSE so their choices would be much different to mine or they might not even know who to choose. The choices probably would be along the lines of Jolly, Uniter, Moraine, Midnight, Jetch. The event hoster kind of people. While the competitive could list out alot of people which I'm not even going to try lmao.

Most notorious

Could be Karth in all honesty for that attempted NANWL takeover

SintraBean but putting him on any list would stroke his ego so maybe not. The man thrives on his self perception as a Machiavellian persona who pulls strings and has clout, while the reality is quite different.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 02:07:55 pm by Eamon »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #736 on: July 18, 2019, 03:37:34 pm »
I should be a honorable mention on the chamber list, My chambers are literately insane I can chamber any attack.
You can’t even outchamber Fireboy tf you mean

The best duel I ever saw was Alex vs Mang when everyone was in the 5th ts. Alex and Mang kept talkin smack the entire duel & everyone was going crazy everytime one of them got a kill. When Alex won the channel went crazy.
I mean at least fireboy ain't pussy enough to not duel me  ::)
If we ft7 I would win easy since you are a worse version of Maple yawn!!

Hosts of events from recently years isn’t exactly the idea for Well-Known. Jetch is a good choice though since he has been playing and leading LIR forever. Others like Pinoy, Jackie, Zzehth, Tammo, Sleek, Rafael, Windflower, Russian, Wastee, Firen3rd or even myself tbh can be on it. Karth definitely the most notorious though.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #737 on: July 18, 2019, 04:16:48 pm »
71sts main rival would be the 63e
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: July 18, 2019, 04:58:36 pm »
Yall forgetting the original NA NW rivalry of Prussian Army vs Millander, Pepper, and Oscars regiments (i think they were called the IXe)

yo old gens back me up on this

oh and pub line vs 1stRddt

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #739 on: July 18, 2019, 06:03:51 pm »
Yall forgetting the original NA NW rivalry of Prussian Army vs Millander, Pepper, and Oscars regiments (i think they were called the IXe)

Way back in the days of 2013
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 06:05:22 pm by fireboy »
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: July 18, 2019, 06:13:31 pm »

those were the days
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #741 on: July 18, 2019, 06:56:49 pm »

those were the days
Im here to back up my boi Orcaryo/LeftFlank/A-Team old gen

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #742 on: July 18, 2019, 07:16:28 pm »
old gens suck

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: July 18, 2019, 07:18:44 pm »

33e was so much fun

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #744 on: July 18, 2019, 08:28:14 pm »
Since Orcaryo brought up the pub regiment, had to bring out this old gem from 2012, its where i got my start  miss all those guys :'(

[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: July 18, 2019, 09:21:13 pm »
Pub reg never won a nanwl or rgl title, trash
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline ibsocal

• Major General
  • Leader of horses, winner of things
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH/1erCG Major IB
« Reply #746 on: July 18, 2019, 09:44:02 pm »
Since Orcaryo brought up the pub regiment, had to bring out this old gem from 2012, its where i got my start  miss all those guys :'(

Times were simpler, it was fun just sitting in servers back then  :'(

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #747 on: July 18, 2019, 11:16:22 pm »
9e(104th) vs AEF, 1stIB/3teSLR And especially 104th vs 2eDLG Where immath and Les would ddos eachother in the middle of events.

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #748 on: July 20, 2019, 12:42:00 am »
41st > 41st Welsh

@maple

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: July 20, 2019, 03:05:01 am »
41st > 41st Welsh

@maple
41st weebs>41st anti weeb crusaders