Author Topic: [NW][M] War of 1812: [Downloads]  (Read 232032 times)

Offline Charles William

• First Lieutenant
  • War of 1812, MAW Head Developer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: [NW][M]The War of 1812 (Update pg 34)
« Reply #660 on: July 08, 2014, 01:35:28 am »
Regiment Name: New Brunswick Fencible Infantry
Name(Your name for Reservation): MadManYo
Link of the regiment info and their involvement during this war please.

Page 1 if you haven't seen it yet.
*Regiment you choose that's not in the list please add an info with it and if there is a website for it please add it as well*
and Important Notice *ONLY THOSE REGIMENTS THAT FOUGHT DURING THIS WAR. NOT INCLUDED THOSE WHO FOUGHT IN EUROPE AKA NAPOLEONIC WARS*
Clue is in the name [/b]New[/b] Brunswick
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_units_of_the_War_of_1812

just trying to be fair for some people who put links to their reservations.
Added
Advance warning for people who wanted to reserve a regiment please include a link even if you already know they fought in the war since i don't know much about UK regiments only US. Thank you. and i do apologize for not knowing much about UK regiments  :'(
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 01:38:16 am by Charles William »
Head Developer of the Mexican American War Mod and War of 1812 Mod

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
« Reply #661 on: July 08, 2014, 01:38:44 am »
Has anyone taken the Frontiersmen for the US? It doesn't show any info on the front page.

Also I'd reccomend giving the Frontier Militia cavalry muskets over the infantry kind, I think I read somewhere that they rarely ever fixed bayonets.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 01:42:13 am by ClearlyInvsible »
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Charles William

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: July 08, 2014, 01:41:40 am »
Has anyone taken the Frontiersmen for the US? It doesn't show any info on the front page.
well you could reserve any regiment that fought in the war.  8) The ones that i put in the list were the famous regiments that fought in the war but not all of them so if there's something missing then add it in. and too late for recommendations T_T were close from getting to Beta testing you should have told me this earlier last month or so  :'(
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 01:44:02 am by Charles William »

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: July 08, 2014, 01:43:14 am »
The VC have more of a rightful claim on the regiment than I do, if I can reserve the Frontier Militia I'll happly give them the Voltigeurs.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: July 08, 2014, 02:02:54 am »
well you could reserve any regiment that fought in the war.  8) The ones that i put in the list were the famous regiments that fought in the war but not all of them so if there's something missing then add it in. and too late for recommendations T_T were close from getting to Beta testing you should have told me this earlier last month or so  :'(

The regiment already exists. Look at your front page XD

Offline Charles William

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: July 08, 2014, 02:13:42 am »

The regiment already exists. Look at your front page XD

......well anyways about that Frontier militia we can just use a Springfield Musket without the Bayonet.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: July 08, 2014, 02:15:48 am »
Mmhm, that's what I was asking. The Militia get unbayoneted muskets alongside the long-rifles.

Offline Charles William

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: July 08, 2014, 02:21:01 am »
Mmhm, that's what I was asking. The Militia get unbayoneted muskets alongside the long-rifles.

Ok you said Cavalry muskets earlier but whatever anyways anymore suggestions before we push to the Closed Beta test which is soon. Regiments assigned to the beta test will be receiving a PM so don't forget to look at your messages.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: July 08, 2014, 02:24:02 am »
I was speaking in NW terms, cavalry muskets are the same as infantry muskets but without the bayonet. But that's besides the point.

I just hope you can release soon, a bunch of people in my reg want to try this out.

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
« Reply #669 on: July 08, 2014, 03:53:46 am »
I was speaking in NW terms, cavalry muskets are the same as infantry muskets but without the bayonet. But that's besides the point.

I just hope you can release soon, a bunch of people in my reg want to try this out.

Same goes for the 29th, we have a lot of Americans and a couple of Canadians who would love to fight as themselves.  :P
Especially Hugo who's a true patriot.   ::)

We just spend hours on in talking about America and Canada, and who's better.

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
Re: [NW][M]The War of 1812 (CLOSED BETA REG LIST pg 1)
« Reply #670 on: July 08, 2014, 07:08:48 am »
Regiment Name: 1st Indiana Militia
Name(Your name for Reservation): Carson
*Regiment you choose that's not in the list please add an info with it and if there is a website for it please add it as well*  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana_in_the_War_of_1812
and Important Notice *ONLY THOSE REGIMENTS THAT FOUGHT DURING THIS WAR. NOT INCLUDED THOSE WHO FOUGHT IN EUROPE AKA NAPOLEONIC WARS*

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #671 on: July 08, 2014, 07:39:49 am »
If you need another UK reg for beta :D
<--------------------

Offline LeGenD1605

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [COME_Dev] LeGenD
« Reply #672 on: July 08, 2014, 07:41:10 am »
The VC have more of a rightful claim on the regiment than I do, if I can reserve the Frontier Militia I'll happly give them the Voltigeurs.

Ahhh thank you Clearly, it's really apreciated. So if you are able to reserve your regiment (Frontier Militia), let me know. Otherwise, it does not matter, we will be able to arrange between us (for example, two divisions could be an interesting idea).

I can't wait to see the result.  :P It's unfortunate that the Voltigeurs Canadiens was reserved, we would have taken if it were possible.
Canadians
Also, as French Canadian, it would be really appreciated, and respectful to our heritage, if you put the name of the regiment in French: Voltigeurs Canadiens. The regiment was officialy named like that, in french. Indeed, the regiment consisted only of French people, since the orders were given in French. Anglophones were therefore not welcome in the Voltigeurs Canadiens regiment; they were often relocated to other Canadian regiments. That is why it is important that in this mod, which looks to me indeed promising, to put the original name: Voltigeurs Canadiens, and not Canadian Voltigeurs.

Thanks to kindly consider my request.

Sorry for my bad english, you understand that this is not my first language  ;)

Sur ce, je vous dis à bientôt. Longue vie aux Voltigeurs Canadiens!  ;D
Discussed with Blitz, I don't see why not this politely written request so thus done.

Regiment of Canadian Voltigeurs Renamed by Request
[close]

As for the regiment reservation speak to Clearly about that I'm sure something can be worked out. Regiment reservations are first come first served to be accepted if historical and it is not of my concern much as the coder to put it lightly as I am busy completing the tasks. I know sometimes the struggle is real to secure the exact regiment you want.

Thank you for accepting my request, I am extremely grateful.  :D
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 07:46:40 am by LeGenD1605 »

Offline turanafon

• Sergeant Major
  • TRNC - Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JudgeY
« Reply #673 on: July 08, 2014, 10:23:29 am »
Do u need anyone to fill this position, we are a new reg but we are enjoying the game alot and would like to participate in other mods for NW.
First Nations Warrior *Native American Allies* *Skirmishers*

this is our link for NW

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=17269.0
UA-Eagle Brigade-Staff_Adjutant_Ichabod_Crane

https://imgur.com/a/CQ8Uzv3

Offline usnavy30

• Board Moderator
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #674 on: July 08, 2014, 12:42:01 pm »
Glad to see the Voltigeurs regiment reservation working out. I am vacationing for the week monday-friday so ill keep reading this time to time til then I cannot literally do any more tasks yet. Just give me a list of things to do friday afternoon. Springfield with no bayonet is easily possible for the frontiersmen militia.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.