Author Topic: North American Community List-NACL [Updated #MiningForSalt]  (Read 147381 times)

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Community List-NACL [Updated #MiningForSalt]
« Reply #1260 on: July 29, 2016, 05:15:31 am »
Might have to hand Coco the list, BabyJ is gone til September for saying "I hope nobody signs up for this"
2 much work. I only really come on here to write something that triggers Grimsight so that he replies lol
Only true mountain blade edge lords have the power of triggering me

Pretty sure all it takes is to say you were an average leader who didnt pioneer anything, along with being a slightly above average meleer

Spoiler
ez b8

ill take my banterpoints now
[close]
Weak bant m8
Native blows dick and NW will always be a more skillful medium

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: July 29, 2016, 05:31:59 am »
This post was made by mack and was shortly deleted.

This is actually cool. I've never had someone photoshop a shit post about me before.

I'm honored.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1262 on: July 29, 2016, 05:34:45 am »
I am an mlg

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1263 on: July 29, 2016, 05:52:21 am »
Might have to hand Coco the list, BabyJ is gone til September for saying "I hope nobody signs up for this"
2 much work. I only really come on here to write something that triggers Grimsight so that he replies lol

Pretty sure all it takes is to say you were an average leader who didnt pioneer anything, along with being a slightly above average meleer

Spoiler
ez b8

ill take my banterpoints now
[close]
its just a prank bro

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #1264 on: July 29, 2016, 05:57:14 am »
Poor Grim, you try so hard to find some self satisfaction by playing this game. First you make an obviously biased list in your (3e's) favor in order to raise your epeen and show the community how far up your head is in your ass. Next, you claim to have some general knowledge on melee by creating the "melee list", which might i add, was biased to the letter. Then when you get egged on in NW you hide in Native where you claim to be "good" at the game even though i easily put you in your place, someone who doesn't play Native. You're an overly sensitive parasite in NW that cries and pouts whenever pushed into a corner. Your nickname in the community should be "Thin Skin Grim" because of your god complex that gets damaged 24/7 due to your weak immune system. Only thing you've contributed to this community is revealing how much of a sell-out you really are.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1265 on: July 29, 2016, 06:02:31 am »
Poor Grim, you try so hard to find some self satisfaction by playing this game. First you make an obviously biased list in your (3e's) favor in order to raise your epeen and show the community how far up your head is in your ass. Next, you claim to have some general knowledge on melee by creating the "melee list", which might i add, was biased to the letter. Then when you get egged on in NW you hide in Native where you claim to be "good" at the game even though i easily put you in your place, someone who doesn't play Native. You're an overly sensitive parasite in NW that cries and pouts whenever pushed into a corner. Your nickname in the community should be "Thin Skin Grim" because of your god complex that gets damaged 24/7 due to your weak immune system. Only thing you've contributed to this community is revealing how much of a sell-out you really are.
And you never once paid for drugs.

Not once.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline DeadEye

• Second Lieutenant
  • Old Nr7 Oberst
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr7_DeadEye
« Reply #1266 on: July 29, 2016, 07:25:04 am »
..wew lad.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
North American Community List-NACL [Updated #MiningForSalt]
« Reply #1267 on: July 29, 2016, 08:27:11 am »
listen here, chimichanga: if you chipotle one habanero on my burri-bro-- i will crush olive your hopes and creams: you better believe i'm going to show you the 9 layer dips of hell, because when i'm done with you, jack, you'll know this is nacho kinda day, because if you pick a fajita with him, ol' gordito supreme here is going to serve you a sizzling slice of quesadill-ass kicking with a side of mal momento

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #1268 on: July 29, 2016, 08:34:35 am »
listen here, chimichanga: if you chipotle one habanero on my burri-bro-- i will crush olive your hopes and creams: you better believe i'm going to show you the 9 layer dips of hell, because when i'm done with you, jack, you'll know this is nacho kinda day, because if you pick a fajita with him, ol' gordito supreme here is going to serve you a sizzling slice of quesadill-ass kicking with a side of mal momento

Spoiler
71st pioneered reverse column in NA
[close]

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: July 29, 2016, 03:12:08 pm »
grimsight just pioneered roasting someone only using terminology from mexican cuisine. Think it's time to bump this pupper up to a solid 95 overall score now. Is there anything this guy can't do?!

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1270 on: July 29, 2016, 09:42:25 pm »
I mean, Grimsight being a 90 is kind of him overrating himself.

Considering he was afraid to lead the 7NA in a 1v1 vs the 9y. Which also brings up why the 3eVolt are 2nd in the Hall of Fame? Shouldn't it have been the 9y who were the rivals to the 12th? The only real accomplishment 3e have was NANWL s6 which didn't really have a lot of compition in it since the 71st weren't allowed in it.

Bant incoming.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
« Reply #1271 on: July 29, 2016, 10:04:28 pm »
I mean, Grimsight being a 90 is kind of him overrating himself.

Considering he was afraid to lead the 7NA in a 1v1 vs the 9y. Which also brings up why the 3eVolt are 2nd in the Hall of Fame? Shouldn't it have been the 9y who were the rivals to the 12th? The only real accomplishment 3e have was NANWL s6 which didn't really have a lot of compition in it since the 71st weren't allowed in it.

3e was the only regiment to ever beat us. But we beat them waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than they beat us, which was like twice. Alot of 3e accomplishment, just like the 12th and 2ndQF was pre-NWL which was like half of this games life time. 3e is the only reg that I have seen that actually provided us challenge throughout the years. Of course there was 9y, FKI, etc which were challenging, but only for short periods of time, unlike the 3e. Even though they are shitlords, they were pretty good (no where near us tho, just closer than others).

Spoiler
3e sucks, only defending because newfags know nothing
[close]

Haze

« Reply #1272 on: July 29, 2016, 10:09:23 pm »
hi

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross