Yuri and Blade are the same Malmöstanian 13 year old
11 (7.6%)
BLOCK!!
8 (5.6%)
allah snackbar
10 (6.9%)
20 (13.9%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: 60th Royal Bydand Rifles ~ The Order of the Wild Boar 🐗  (Read 131783 times)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 60th Royal Bydand Rifles ~ join now and receive a FREE GOODIE BAG!!
« Reply #1531 on: July 05, 2019, 07:57:24 pm »
60th more like

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
**st  ;) ;) ;)
 ;D ;D ;D
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Shortshorts

• Major General
  • I love memes
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 60th_Lt_Shortshorts
« Reply #1532 on: July 23, 2019, 09:55:23 am »
where is pete
i need him to sit on my lap
lyall can watch if he wants

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: July 23, 2019, 07:20:56 pm »
A Pakistani put a stick through his bike spokes while he was out delivering a kebab.
Now's he basically a paraplegic. Almost PrideofNi tier.
But I could probably lift him on to your lap if you're that desperate.
he is fat as fuck though
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Shortshorts

• Major General
  • I love memes
    • View Profile

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1535 on: December 11, 2019, 03:53:07 pm »
bydand in chat pls

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: December 12, 2019, 03:08:54 pm »
denied

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: December 16, 2019, 09:18:45 am »
Do not disrespect me.
Spoiler
[close]

« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 11:57:14 pm by Fungus »

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
Re: 60th Royal Bydand Rifles ~ The Order of the Wild Boar 🐗
« Reply #1539 on: March 22, 2020, 11:56:57 pm »
Maybe the real Napoleonic Wars were the friends we made along the way....

Spoiler
Soon
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1540 on: March 22, 2020, 11:57:33 pm »
nice
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #1541 on: March 26, 2020, 05:23:07 am »
nice

Offline Shortshorts

• Major General
  • I love memes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: March 27, 2020, 04:16:42 pm »
Maybe the real Napoleonic Wars were the friends we made along the way....

Spoiler
Soon
[close]
neekeri add me

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #1543 on: June 30, 2020, 04:20:36 pm »
wanna 1v1
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1544 on: July 01, 2020, 11:20:18 am »
no
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.