Author Topic: [RGL1] Main Thread  (Read 191184 times)

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Matchweek 6)
« Reply #555 on: May 11, 2015, 08:41:55 pm »
77y 20-0 63e

Well played both teams. The thing with Herishey was a bit unlucky. According to the new rules you could have played, if you were a member of the 77y. Gaz told me you were an invite, so i trusted him.
My appology. But there is no need to insult me with frases like: "Are you retarded" "You don't appear to have the mental capacity either." Let's see what we do with you.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #556 on: May 11, 2015, 08:43:42 pm »
77y 20-0 63e

Well played both teams. The thing with Herishey was a bit unlucky. According to the new rules you could have played, if you were a member of the 77y. Gaz told me you were an invite, so i trusted him.
My appology. But there is no need to insult me with frases like: "Are you retarded" "You don't appear to have the mental capacity either." Let's see what we do with you.
I always feel the need to insult people, if everyone I insulted took it seriously there would be a lot more posts like this.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rommel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: May 11, 2015, 08:46:35 pm »
77y 20-0 63e

I always feel the need to insult people, if everyone I insulted took it seriously there would be a lot more posts like this.

Decide: KKA or 77y

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: May 11, 2015, 08:47:34 pm »
77y 20-0 63e

I have not once played for KKA lol, and I am not going to play for 77y after Gaz got me banned kek + KKK Line is no longer life.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rommel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: May 11, 2015, 11:03:46 pm »
77y 20-0 63e

I have not once played for KKA lol, and I am not going to play for 77y after Gaz got me banned kek + KKK Line is no longer life.
. Who are you going to play for then?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: May 11, 2015, 11:06:02 pm »
77y 20-0 63e

myself, kkk nr74 bbe.

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #561 on: May 12, 2015, 08:05:48 am »
Match: 2Lhr vs 63e
Date:   13|05|2015
Time:  7pm GMT
Server:  everyone would be okay
Referee:   Anyone who want to

Edit: Read my next post
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 09:06:13 pm by BlackTemplar »

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: May 12, 2015, 09:19:24 am »
Guys hurry up with the matches or we have to pull new rules out of our ass.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: May 12, 2015, 12:33:35 pm »
16e v Marins will be this Friday I think but ill let someone else confirm.

Offline The Unnamed Spartan

• Second Lieutenant
  • Facing tempests of dust I'll fight until the end.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 66th_Pte_Unnamed_Spartan
« Reply #564 on: May 12, 2015, 03:49:59 pm »
77y 20-0 63e

myself, kkk nr74 bbe.
Reform 17e Herishey, I think we all waiting for that to soften up 91st plsssssssssssss  :-X
Now there is silence

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: May 12, 2015, 04:04:21 pm »
77y 20-0 63e

myself, kkk nr74 bbe.
Reform 17e Herishey, I think we all waiting for that to soften up 91st plsssssssssssss  :-X
I wouldn't want to disgrace the best reg EU'S name.

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: May 12, 2015, 04:04:49 pm »
Time:  9pm GMT

I am free that day to do it if it's okay, as I will be done with my exam that day, but just to make sure that it's clear, by GMT do you mean current UK time or actual GMT without the daylight savings in effect?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: May 12, 2015, 04:05:39 pm »
Accidental post - blame phone.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 07:00:10 pm by Herishey »

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: May 12, 2015, 04:08:23 pm »
Time:  9pm GMT

I am free that day to do it if it's okay, as I will be done with my exam that day, but just to make sure that it's clear, by GMT do you mean current UK time or actual GMT without the daylight savings in effect?
Im sure he means current UK time :)
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

PatRox

« Reply #569 on: May 12, 2015, 08:25:04 pm »
Match: 77y vs 23e
Date:   12|05|2015
Time:   19:45 BST | 20:45 CEST
Server:  RGL_4
Referee: PatRox