Author Topic: M. Tournaments | 5v5 RDM | 1st: Mighty's | 2nd: Maskman's | 3rd: Steinmann's  (Read 29610 times)

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Tournaments | 5v5 Randomised | 26th of April
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2020, 02:44:27 pm »
Assuming we are still in lockdown I'll play;

Nickname: MelonBallerzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzz
Steam Contact (Link required): u have it
Where you from (Country): UK
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2020, 03:10:22 pm »
Nickname: dayboul
Steam Contact (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/daybouse/
Where you from (Country): im cool and funny like ivan so im gonna write a funny country name like turkmenistan :)) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 02:42:59 pm by DayBoul »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Troister

• Sergeant Major
  • OHLALALALALA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_Troister
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2020, 03:15:00 pm »
Nickname: Meliodas
Steam Contact (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032267773/
Where you from (Country): France
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 04:43:40 pm by Troister »

Offline DOMI

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PR_Curtis
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2020, 03:18:56 pm »
Nickname: DOMI
Steam Contact (Link required):https://steamcommunity.com/id/DOMIMONKS/
Where you from (Country):UK
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 04:00:38 pm by DOMI »

Offline MarxeiL

• Board Moderator
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2020, 03:21:51 pm »
Please post the link of your profile instead of typing "you have me", since it takes much more time for me then to update the thread. Thanks in advance.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2020, 03:24:39 pm »
Nickname:Chuckster
Steam Contact (Link required):https://steamcommunity.com/id/chuckster58
Where you from (Country):France

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2020, 03:26:50 pm »
Steam Contact (Link required): u have me
Where you from (Country): im cool and funny like ivan so im gonna write a funny country name like turkmenistan :)) ;) ;)
such high level cynicism you must be proud

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2020, 03:36:24 pm »
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dayboul. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical psychology most of the jokes will go over a typical gamer's head. There's also Dayboul's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Dayboul truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Dayboul's existential catchphrase "ur so shit," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dayboul's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2020, 03:36:42 pm »
Nickname: Coco_Ayla
Steam Contact (Link required):https://steamcommunity.com/id/Coco_AyalaNW/
Where you from (Country): France
Why you should be a Captain? (At least one valid reason): I got experience as gf leader
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 03:44:34 pm by corentin_murat »
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2020, 03:46:00 pm »
Spoiler
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dayboul. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical psychology most of the jokes will go over a typical gamer's head. There's also Dayboul's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Dayboul truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Dayboul's existential catchphrase "ur so shit," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dayboul's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂
[close]

If anything, Dayboul is the living proof that both a cretin and a genius can inhabit the same body
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline MarxeiL

• Board Moderator
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2020, 03:59:22 pm »
Thread Updated

All player applications above are added in the thread.
Captain applications added in the thread.

Players below should add Me in Steam and update their application with a valid link on their profile, otherwise their app will be denied.

- | Meliodas (Troister)
- | DayBoul
- | NickCole
- | Faisan
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2020, 04:12:46 pm »
Nickname: Retamar
Steam Contact (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retamarcito/
Where you from (Country): Canary Islands
“I hate people who are two faced, if you don’t like me then stop pretending like you do.”

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2020, 04:47:11 pm »
Nickname: DarkTemplar
Steam Contact (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkTemplar72nd/
Where you from (Country): Austria

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2020, 04:58:54 pm »
we were promised another cav and inf tournament!, my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2020, 04:59:23 pm »
we were promised another cav and inf tournament!, my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey