Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (4v4) {Season 1 Thread}{Champions: Aces}  (Read 92682 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: North American 4v4 Draft League ($150) [FEB 18TH START DATE]
« Reply #375 on: February 18, 2019, 11:37:52 pm »
Mac me made sweaty Russian quit the game
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #376 on: February 18, 2019, 11:39:41 pm »
Spoiler
Its kinda fucked up that people like Xethos signed up for the tournament on time and then weren't selected for idk why and now they don't get a chance to play. Like why weren't there enough teams for everyone that signed up originally to get picked thats a huge fuck up by flower and the other organizers. Idgaf about the guys who signed up like 2 weeks late but Xethos is deadass on the original player pool list. I think a new team should be made based on who ever signed up first. Which from what I can tell would be Xethos, Kenshaw, Citiuz and some others like Nickcole and Dio. Which wouldn't be that amazing of a team but at least mans would be able to compete.

Also the whole free agent idea in mount and blade is fucking retarded to begin with because theres only like 30 good players in the entire community and its a 4v4 tourny so one dude can completely change your team and make u god tier, so if like 2 people sign up late and get put on a mediocre team that drafted poorly and needs to improve by working together and getting better they can just skip all that and be the best team in the tourney overnight. Free agency makes sense sometimes but in warband its pretty stupid.
Because we got the good players?
dude... if you weren't a captain you wouldn't have been chosen by anyone why are you talking shit??

hahaha. ^

if i was cap of Berserkers instead of Moraine i would have definitely chose him over you

more reliable, more skillful, and easier to communicate with
^^ Lol funny joke.
[close]

better KD.

plays NW, much more active = more reliability

easier to communicate with according to others who teamed with Maccle in the past
KD?, More active sure but better negative, I've played with Maccle plenty of times on a team so ima disagree.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Windflower

• Board Moderator
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #377 on: February 18, 2019, 11:46:31 pm »
League is going to start today, thinking of restricing the free agency for the first couple of weeks.

Here are your matches, you have until February 26th to complete them;

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Suns

« Reply #378 on: February 19, 2019, 12:29:50 am »
Spoiler
Its kinda fucked up that people like Xethos signed up for the tournament on time and then weren't selected for idk why and now they don't get a chance to play. Like why weren't there enough teams for everyone that signed up originally to get picked thats a huge fuck up by flower and the other organizers. Idgaf about the guys who signed up like 2 weeks late but Xethos is deadass on the original player pool list. I think a new team should be made based on who ever signed up first. Which from what I can tell would be Xethos, Kenshaw, Citiuz and some others like Nickcole and Dio. Which wouldn't be that amazing of a team but at least mans would be able to compete.

Also the whole free agent idea in mount and blade is fucking retarded to begin with because theres only like 30 good players in the entire community and its a 4v4 tourny so one dude can completely change your team and make u god tier, so if like 2 people sign up late and get put on a mediocre team that drafted poorly and needs to improve by working together and getting better they can just skip all that and be the best team in the tourney overnight. Free agency makes sense sometimes but in warband its pretty stupid.
dude... if you weren't a captain you wouldn't have been chosen by anyone why are you talking shit??

hahaha. ^

if i was cap of Berserkers instead of Moraine i would have definitely chose him over you

^^ Lol funny joke.
[close]

better KD.

easier to communicate with according to others who teamed with Maccle in the past
KD?, More active sure but better negative, I've played with Maccle plenty of times on a team so ima disagree.

maccle went 4-16 or 4-20, fighting him in scrims was easy, he was the easiest pick in 5v5 scrims vs atomic early league

moraine during the league was much more difficult to pick, even had a better KD.

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #379 on: February 19, 2019, 12:34:35 am »
Spoiler

hahaha. ^

^^ Lol funny joke.
[close]

better KD.

maccle went 4-16 or 4-20, fighting him in scrims was easy, he was the easiest pick in 5v5 scrims vs atomic early league

moraine during the league was much more difficult to pick, even had a better KD.
prob because i was playing on my laptop and got 12 frams u mong
huh

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #380 on: February 19, 2019, 12:39:36 am »
Just wanted to point out other than Rune I had the only positive KD on awakened.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 19, 2019, 12:53:17 am »
KD isn’t everything
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #382 on: February 19, 2019, 02:53:52 am »
remember everyone if u feel like winning any of ur matches u know who to call

Also windflower add me to the list u fuckin mong
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #383 on: February 19, 2019, 05:10:45 am »
KD isn’t everything
Yea NA's best coach agrees

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #384 on: February 19, 2019, 05:40:08 am »
maccle did fine today against us even if he was trying to chamber a lil too much !!

Suns

« Reply #385 on: February 19, 2019, 06:23:07 am »
Spoiler

hahaha. ^

^^ Lol funny joke.
[close]

better KD.

prob because i was playing on my laptop and got 12 frams u mong

that's more of a you problem.

it only lowers your reliability and performance on a team

if you're consistently performing lower and play less than others you'll get passed over simple as that was my point

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #386 on: February 19, 2019, 09:12:02 pm »
Don't disrespect the Macc attack
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #387 on: February 19, 2019, 09:39:42 pm »

looks like there's trouble in paradise
Looks like I'm staying with the gang scrappy!

Spoiler
[close]

I’m trading you for a 7th round draft pick
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

|Viper|

« Reply #388 on: February 19, 2019, 10:03:08 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

No balls!

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 19, 2019, 10:05:13 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

the native God ghostkiller is available