Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 52345 times)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL9] General Discussions
« Reply #855 on: March 27, 2023, 12:41:49 pm »
@55th just to clarify your guys were not 1 minute late, you guys were 19 minutes late as the match was scheduled to start at 7pm, you didn't have 15 people on the server until 7:19 as per the logs.

If you had semi competent leadership you would've had people on the server at the very latest at 7pm, as both myself and chriseh reminded vegi multiple times. I personally wouldn't have minded to balance down if you were struggling for numbers to a 12v12 for example as long as we started on time or at least within the grace period. Unfortunately for you, you only had 2 players on at 7:10pm - I'm not gonna play a 2v2 (already doing one w Chucky next Sunday  ;D).
Unlike single day gf team tournaments, there is provision within the rules for round deficit where either team can have a round advantage starting a match, this is something that I thought would be fair and would take but alas there was no provision for it. Ultimately, yes a punishment very much is in order, tough shit that this remedy is the only one available according to the ruleset for this rule break, the rules which I am sure your leaders all read before signing up :)

I do feel sorry for the average 55th enlisted player because it really is not your fault and I understand why a lot of you do blame me, but you ought to redirect your grief to your incompetent leadership. Maybe if some of your grens and leadership weren't busy farming for a positive K/D in L2 your regiment would've been aware and certainly would have had enough on and involved ready to start at the agreed time.

Beat you before and we would beat you again but time to learn a lesson - tough shit.

If you didnt read them the first time round
[close]

EDIT: Last pracc GF we waited till 7:10 when you only had 6 people online before cancelling. Yesterday you only had 2 online at 7:10, do you really expect my players to wait this long every time and not get annoyed ?  :-X
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 12:52:01 pm by maskmanmarks »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #856 on: March 27, 2023, 12:42:55 pm »
@55th just to clarify your guys were not 1 minute late, you guys were 19 minutes late as the match was scheduled to start at 7pm, you didn't have 15 people on the server until 7:19 as per the logs.

If you had semi competent leadership you would've had people on the server at the very latest at 7pm, as both myself and chriseh reminded vegi multiple times. I personally wouldn't have minded to balance down if you were struggling for numbers to a 12v12 for example as long as we started on time or at least within the ruleset. Unfortunately unlike single day gf team tournaments, there is provision within the rules for round deficit where either team can have a round advantage starting a match. Yes a punishment very much is in order, tough shit that this remedy is the only one available according to the ruleset for this rule break, the rules which I am sure your leaders all read before signing up :)

I do feel sorry for the average 55th enlisted player because it really is not your fault and I understand why a lot of you do blame me, but you ought to redirect your grief to your incompetent leadership. Maybe if some of your grens and leadership weren't farming for a positive K/D in L2 your regiment would've been aware and certainly would have had enough on and involved ready to start at the agreed time.

Beat you before and we would beat you again but time to learn a lesson - tough shit.

[close]
*kneels

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: March 27, 2023, 12:43:00 pm »
Gibby moving goalposts to never be wrong? Never would have seen this coming.

are you insane? we were late because our leadership were breaking their fasts for Ramadan and you want to talk about respect? that's the last thing you should bring up if you are trying to make a real argument.
I have had it confirmed by multiple sources inside the 55th that were on teamspeak, that Zeyden who was one of the two names brought up as being "late because of Ramadan" was ON TEAMSPEAK ACTIVELY TALKING before 7:15. Quote:

Even Zeyden at 7:13 said "Ok I go eat something quick"
Who are you trying to fool with this? If he was on teamspeak and had time to go to his kitchen, he had time to join the server first. What would have been the issue with him joining RGL_FR_1, spawning in then going to the kitchen to grab some food? Does he live on a golf course where the kitchen is a 10 minute golf cart ride away?

If a regiment is unable to bring 12 members to a match their opponent can request a forfeit win from the head organisers or the attending referee.[/i]

we had more than 12 people, so the 45thn should not have been able to request a forfeit. shouldn't the match have been force started with the 55th a few guys down?
As we all know, this was a blatant lie.

are you insane? we were late because our leadership were breaking their fasts for Ramadan and you want to talk about respect? that's the last thing you should bring up if you are trying to make a real argument.
Spoke to multiple people who have been playing NW for as long if not almost as long as me, all of us agreed never in 13 years has someone requested an entire match be postponed less than 1 hour before its start because of Ramadan.

Yes, I expected you to go back on what you said, but after rereading I can clearly state that you wrote something like "yes, they want an easy palmares".
I said:
*snip*
To say that I don't respect them for following the RGL rules is a stretch. What I meant was its shit for you guys  :-\

Quote from: Vegi
[10:37 AM]
*snip*
Vegi, maybe its a language barrier thing but I don't understand how you can take what Maskman said there as you should be joining the server after 7:15... Especially considering what I said in response to you in the group chat:

*snip*

You were told by multiple people "Be on the server before 7:15" and you still failed to do so. What did you think was meant by "The reff will handle this" ???

Its one thing to be annoyed about the outcome as a 55th member, I would be too. But lets stop fabricating lies to suit you.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 01:27:28 pm by Fietta »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: March 27, 2023, 12:44:12 pm »
*snip*
 :o
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 01:27:42 pm by Fietta »

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: March 27, 2023, 12:44:31 pm »
think its time you all go buy some clocks boys... thats if you can tell the time xD

dw bro, we will get a clock when you decide to grow some balls 🤣
dw I've got myself some and a bunch of clocks too, guess I'm winning in all areas  ;)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: March 27, 2023, 12:45:17 pm »
[12:05 AM]
Zeyden:
   Can't you see 45thN just wanna get out with a ez palmares

[18e] Chriseh™:
   Of course they do
---------------
BRO ARE YOU ACTUALLY THIS STUPID XD

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: March 27, 2023, 12:46:18 pm »
Zeyden:

[18e] Chriseh™:
   Of course they do
---------------
elaborate

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: March 27, 2023, 12:47:23 pm »
Zeyden:

[18e] Chriseh™:
   Of course they do
---------------
elaborate
Its probably a language barrier thing Zeyden but this doesn't really prove any of your points. Its just agreeing with whats obvious xD

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: March 27, 2023, 12:48:30 pm »
"obvious" from your distorted world view as well..

Offline Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
« Reply #864 on: March 27, 2023, 12:48:35 pm »
Zeyden:

[18e] Chriseh™:
   Of course they do
---------------
elaborate
Its probably a language barrier thing Zeyden but this doesn't really prove any of your points. Its just agreeing with whats obvious xD

Where is the next matchweek blyat?

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: March 27, 2023, 12:49:08 pm »
Zeyden:

[18e] Chriseh™:
   Of course they do
---------------
elaborate
I don't see what's so stupid about thinking that it's clearly one of the ways in which your sentence can be interpreted, if it's not the way I thought it, then excuse me, but you can understand why I understood it that way lol

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: March 27, 2023, 12:50:42 pm »
Where is the next matchweek blyat?
BLEEEEEEEEN so much drama I forgot again xD

Give me 20 or so minutes!

I don't see what's so stupid about thinking that it's clearly one of the ways in which your sentence can be interpreted, if it's not the way I thought it, then excuse me, but you can understand why I understood it that way lol
I know bud I know thats why I am saying its a language barrier thing, it wasn't meant to be interpreted that way but I can see why it was  :D

Janne is just being a dick but thats Janne  ;D

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #867 on: March 27, 2023, 12:52:02 pm »

If you had semi competent leadership you would've had people on the server at the very latest at 7pm, as both myself and chriseh reminded vegi multiple times. I personally wouldn't have minded to balance down if you were struggling for numbers to a 12v12 for example as long as we started on time or within the grace period. Unfortunately for you, you only had 2 players on at 7:10pm - I'm not gonna play a 2v2 (already doing one w Chucky next Sunday  ;D).
Unfortunately unlike single day gf team tournaments, there is provision within the rules for round deficit where either team can have a round advantage starting a match, something that I thought would be fair and would take but alas there was no provision for it. Ultimately, yes a punishment very much is in order, tough shit that this remedy is the only one available according to the ruleset for this rule break, the rules which I am sure your leaders all read before signing up :)

I do feel sorry for the average 55th enlisted player because it really is not your fault and I understand why a lot of you do blame me, but you ought to redirect your grief to your incompetent leadership. Maybe if some of your grens and leadership weren't farming for a positive K/D in L2 your regiment would've been aware and certainly would have had enough on and involved ready to start at the agreed time.

[close]
Not sure, why you are calling out me going to league 2. Zenon plays with grens, so there a little to none leadership in the centre atm. Me not beng good enough to play in the starting line up, took responsibility, which a leader of the regiment should do.

Not sure also why you're calling us incompetent leaders, while you're literally need to get yourself a free (given) gold because your competent ass couldnt get one the past 4/5 years?

I always thought that there will be a day that 45thN beats one of my regiments. Not sure this is called a beating, but ig that day is (yester)today. I didnt had these thoughts for a while because I got tired of that 45thx92nd (or 55th w/e) but here we are again gg!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 12:55:02 pm by Vegi. »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: March 27, 2023, 12:52:25 pm »
I would've voted yes to a default win because I don't really care about this tournament, especially when the format is a 3 team league one, it's a waste of time. Knowing how poor this RGL has been, it doesn't come as a surprise how Chriseh just let it happen so easily, probably just wants it to end as much as everyone else.
Only L1 is shit, L2 is actually enjoyable (even with 96y!)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: March 27, 2023, 12:54:06 pm »

my first palmare never been so proud  ::)