Author Topic: Your Favourite Event / Regiment to play in?  (Read 5144 times)

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Your Favourite Event / Regiment to play in?
« on: April 28, 2019, 12:35:12 pm »
What was your favourite event / regiment to play in during your Nap Wars run? Was it recent / was it before they patched double X's oh gosh... Let me know  ::)

For me personally I've always enjoyed events that try and give a purpose or theme to the battle itself so that's why I'm giving the 33rd historical event a shout out but I think my favourite event has to be when I was still new to the game and playing with the 41st and running a siege with them :) 

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Your Favourite Event / Regiment to play in?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 01:12:39 pm »
playing as lights with the 18e  8)

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 01:14:51 pm »
Most fun event(s) was defo with the 7thQO group. Any event really

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
  • Commanding Officer of the 14th Buckinghamshire
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14th_Cpt_John_Campbell
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 09:28:47 pm »
My all time favorite regiment to play events with was the original 1stRGJ. They introduced me to pretty much everything there is to do on Warband, every mod and every DLC. It was amazing times.

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2019, 09:37:11 pm »
My all time favorite regiment to play events with was the original 1stRGJ. They introduced me to pretty much everything there is to do on Warband, every mod and every DLC. It was amazing times.

same they were my first ever reg, I basicly learned everything in 1st RGJ. Sharpe hated me a lot, I always liked Lake a lot.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2019, 09:53:44 pm »
My favorite regiment other than the obvious 18e has to be Pre-Volume 84e back in 2011-13. Amazing times with a great group of lads always a blast to play games with. Also introduced me to LoL which was a good few months of my teenage life down the drain...

Favorite event was easily the 14e Sunday (or Thursday) Event as there were always huge lines and the 1 cannon begun competition for so long between 18e and 14e Arty. When we started out I think both us and 14e consistently brought 40-45 to the event for over a year without ever missing an event.

17e, 18e 14e vs the world!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2019, 02:22:01 am »
I used to really enjoy the 91st cav & line only linebattles as their custom maps were always really good and it tended to have a high caliber of regiments.

The regiment I had the most fun in on the other hand was probably either Crumpets 4e or 77y.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2019, 03:40:23 am »
My favorite regiment other than the obvious 18e has to be Pre-Volume 84e back in 2011-13. Amazing times with a great group of lads always a blast to play games with. Also introduced me to LoL which was a good few months of my teenage life down the drain...

Favorite event was easily the 14e Sunday (or Thursday) Event as there were always huge lines and the 1 cannon begun competition for so long between 18e and 14e Arty. When we started out I think both us and 14e consistently brought 40-45 to the event for over a year without ever missing an event.

17e, 18e 14e vs the world!

Chriseh some while ago i found something. Before i joined 1stRGJ to be my first official reg, before that i was in a Light infantry regiment for about 3 months. It was led by Izzdaer, but i always forgot what the reg was called, but am i right that it was the 18e?? And if yes that means i used to be in your regiment.

Offline Earth Bby

• Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2019, 04:37:29 am »
I used to really enjoy the 91st cav & line only linebattles as their custom maps were always really good and it tended to have a high caliber of regiments.

The regiment I had the most fun in on the other hand was probably either Crumpets 4e or 77y.

Ye I remember the 91st event being very weird enviroment was very stern  ;D

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2019, 05:53:44 am »
33rd Historical Events / 2eChefGarde

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2019, 10:07:34 am »

Yeah it was pretty easy for your regiment to be banned forever for like a recruit making a simple rule-break. But it meant there was no bs in all fairness.

I remember specifically regiments like 14pk, 15thHus, 91st, 17e, 5pp and a few others that rotated playing often. Occasionally you'd get some random new regiment that gets accepted but if they did it was rare they lasted longer than a few weeks without getting banned.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Syncmaster667

• First Lieutenant
  • 77y/77th Dwarf
    • View Profile
    • 77th Regiment Website
  • Nick: 77y/77th_1stLt_Sync
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2019, 11:36:02 am »
Id say my fav event would have been 77y Sunday LBs back when the skadi was around. Or 95th Thursday LB

As for fav reg, ive only been in 77y so i guess 77y :)

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2019, 11:39:10 am »
What was your favourite event / regiment to play in during your Nap Wars run? Was it recent / was it before they patched double X's oh gosh... Let me know  ::)

For me personally I've always enjoyed events that try and give a purpose or theme to the battle itself so that's why I'm giving the 33rd historical event a shout out but I think my favourite event has to be when I was still new to the game and playing with the 41st and running a siege with them :)

Totally agree, historical events are just the best... from an entirely unbiased position ofc!! ::) Don't have much to compare on community as I've only ever been in the 33rd, but from all the invites I've ever taken part in the 32nd was an excellent experience; friendly community but incredibly disciplined and respectful during events, very immersive :)

Offline Earth Bby

• Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2019, 01:08:57 pm »

Yeah it was pretty easy for your regiment to be banned forever for like a recruit making a simple rule-break. But it meant there was no bs in all fairness.

I remember specifically regiments like 14pk, 15thHus, 91st, 17e, 5pp and a few others that rotated playing often. Occasionally you'd get some random new regiment that gets accepted but if they did it was rare they lasted longer than a few weeks without getting banned.

No all chat guys come on you're making look bad in front of tav  :'(

If you guys carry on I'll turn this line around and we won't be going to the line battle!  :-X

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2019, 01:13:35 pm »

No all chat guys come on you're making look bad in front of tav  :'(

If you guys carry on I'll turn this line around and we won't be going to the line battle!  :-X
Both of those sentences were definitely said whilst I was in 17e.