Author Topic: M&B and Ages of players  (Read 8629 times)

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
  • 51st_Cpt_Kuni/ 17th_Invte_1stPfc_[K]uni
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: M&B and Ages of players
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2018, 01:03:38 am »
If the younger players are naturally more mature mentally then doesn't matter. I find it's the first leader they encounter that forms the kind of attitude they have. Autistic leader leads to autistic sheep
True af
Case in point with Kuni tbh
So true fuck that Kuni kid  😂😂

But I do agree with Irish First leader i met was some kid named Justin and he renamed a lot so when I made my regiment I renamed a good amount too but yes. Midnoot my people arent austic since you always asked for a merge in the past since I havent touched the game for 2 months now dont plan too until the fall.
wheres the love?

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2018, 01:08:53 am »
If the younger players are naturally more mature mentally then doesn't matter. I find it's the first leader they encounter that forms the kind of attitude they have. Autistic leader leads to autistic sheep

You were pretty much my 1st leader lel

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2018, 01:52:17 pm »
If it were a choice I would limit recruitment to age 20+, preferably 23-25 minimum age. Maybe an 18-19 year old here and there based on their maturity. Minors don’t really have their own identity settled and are constantly trying to prove themselves to others, knowingly or unknowingly, which usually leads to stupid nonsense. Older teens have usually figured out where they fit in best, but rarely do they have worldly life experience and they are often more petty than those they would consider “old people” (30’s-40’s). There are always some exceptions to the rule, but I can only think of one minor on NA with a high level of maturity, and it rarely presents itself due to the people he associates with. “Older” people can also be petty or stupid, but life tends to weed those people out early on and put them in a corner along with the rest of the short bus. Adults in the 25-30 age range tend to have more stability, security, maturity and life experience which can be a relief compared to the autistic screeching of a 15-17 year old trying to eat his microphone and challenge you to a duel at the same time. People in their early 20’s can fit in that 25-30 age group as well, but usually require mentoring of some sort (military, college, etc.) as they progress through those years. I don’t really care about how good those people would or wouldn’t be at a video game, if you’re having fun in your free time with people you enjoy being around, the rest doesn’t matter to you

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/equality-act-2010-guidance

!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2018, 12:37:09 pm »

Where did I go wrong. Too many hits on the fence

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2018, 06:01:38 pm »

You are autistic thats why

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2018, 05:07:49 pm »

You were shit before you met me

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2018, 11:34:02 pm »

you wish you little fag

Offline Kreativity

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2018, 01:29:27 pm »

you wish you little fag
Too much man.... too much....

Offline Ben H. Phillips

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2018, 02:09:33 pm »
tbh i would allow all ages i have no problem with it i've been doing this for 3-4 years and met kids i'm 14 myself but i'm mature (No Offense to anyone)

Offline Lizardthewizard7

• Sergeant
  • 92ndNT is a reg
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wizard7
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2018, 03:00:40 pm »
 Kids can be annoying but it's much easier to improve with them when they're logical and understanding. It's not the same case with 16-18 year olds though. Those are usually arrogant as hell even though they have no clue about the game. Not gonna lie though, age really doesn't matter after all. I saw some people who are older than me(21) acting extremely stupid or like a girl on their period.

Offline Kreativity

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2018, 06:16:25 pm »
Kids can be annoying but it's much easier to improve with them when they're logical and understanding. It's not the same case with 16-18 year olds though. Those are usually arrogant as hell even though they have no clue about the game. Not gonna lie though, age really doesn't matter after all. I saw some people who are older than me(21) acting extremely stupid or like a girl on their period.
Ye, like I said earlier, look at me now and compare me to then

Now: completely retarded autist (r e a t a r d)
Then: Rule following, obedient, non-toxic nice player (fucking bitch)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2018, 09:58:55 pm »
Ye, like I said earlier, look at me now and compare me to then

Now: completely retarded autist (r e a t a r d)
Then: Rule following, obedient, non-toxic nice player (fucking bitch)
the longer people stay in this community the more toxic they get lel

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2018, 06:22:24 am »
tbh i would allow all ages i have no problem with it i've been doing this for 3-4 years and met kids i'm 14 myself but i'm mature (No Offense to anyone)

When you're above 18-19 you'll figure out you really weren't mature when you were 14, trust me.

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2018, 08:54:25 am »
4 1/16 years old. I think I am very matte for my age😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😚😚😚😚😚🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😅😍😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Offline JUAN THE GREAT!

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2018, 02:16:11 am »
I remember when I first played this game when I was like 13 or 14 I think. Not gonna lie, NW actually taught me proper mic etiquette and when and how to follow orders in both in game and real life.