Author Topic: NWWC 2018 Suggestions  (Read 41655 times)

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
Re: NWWC Suggestions
« Reply #405 on: May 03, 2018, 04:54:01 pm »
wait we're complaining about pings and no one invited the NA's to complain? we're good that that

Too late for that , good bye , CYA IN LAN !
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 04:55:53 pm by RebelliouS »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #406 on: May 03, 2018, 07:31:37 pm »
I said to stop posting here on the topics of pings, please refrain or I'll just delete your posts kids.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 03, 2018, 07:50:50 pm »
I said to stop posting here on the topics of pings, please refrain or I'll just delete your posts kids.
Ye, stop Snipperino. otherwise big boy Herishey is going to show who’s the boss
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 06:26:01 pm by Shadow »

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #408 on: May 21, 2018, 02:04:21 pm »
Go and play native, Turkish teams that have a solid 70-140 ping can make it to the finals of some tournaments there. For example GA made it to the finals of the minor league and I think all their players bar 1 had 80-140 ping that played lol.

As I said ping makes it easier to get 'good', but it won't make you a top player instantly, you still need to practise and master your playstyle. Which you can do with high or low ping, clearly you just never managed to do that.  ::)
Practice in NW, nolifer detected, Kappa.
Guys, stop this useless conflict, play for fun, lmao

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 22, 2018, 06:17:33 pm »
Go and play native, Turkish teams that have a solid 70-140 ping can make it to the finals of some tournaments there. For example GA made it to the finals of the minor league and I think all their players bar 1 had 80-140 ping that played lol.

As I said ping makes it easier to get 'good', but it won't make you a top player instantly, you still need to practise and master your playstyle. Which you can do with high or low ping, clearly you just never managed to do that.  ::)
There is no fun in playing NW

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #410 on: May 22, 2018, 08:24:36 pm »

And u play for what? Achievements?

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 22, 2018, 09:26:37 pm »

And u play for what? Achievements?
I dont

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #412 on: May 30, 2018, 03:10:43 pm »
Slavic people man wtf

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 30, 2018, 08:54:17 pm »
Slavic people man wtf
Wait-wait-wait.
If you play NW, an especial game you definitely need a reason.
If you don’t have one, what’s the point?

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #414 on: August 15, 2018, 04:41:57 am »
what i was saying is the ping differences are nominal and as long as you adapt to your ping you can develop a solid playstyle since you have no option of lowering your ping (viz. zork). a
This.
So far NW is the only game I've ever played in which ping difference influences more your playstyle rather than your performance
after having moved to low ping i take back all that i said lol (this post and others which i made), low ping is such a tangible advantage and at the upper end of the competition higher ping players are inherently disadvantaged cya

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #415 on: August 15, 2018, 04:47:51 am »
what i was saying is the ping differences are nominal and as long as you adapt to your ping you can develop a solid playstyle since you have no option of lowering your ping (viz. zork). a
This.
So far NW is the only game I've ever played in which ping difference influences more your playstyle rather than your performance
after having moved to low ping i take back all that i said lol (this post and others which i made), low ping is such a tangible advantage and at the upper end of the competition higher ping players are inherently disadvantaged cya
thanks fwuf 1 digit pingers and 20 and below pingers tryna make a coverup

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #416 on: August 15, 2018, 04:49:39 am »
This.
thanks fwuf 1 digit pingers and 20 and below pingers tryna make a coverup
np just doing god's work

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 15, 2018, 05:32:04 pm »
This.

I said this when i moved from 19 ping to 8 ping.  Its a massive advantage,  dodging is easier, chambers just dont need timing.  pretty silly

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #418 on: August 15, 2018, 05:49:29 pm »
stark n me will beat u all anyway fucking low pingers
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #419 on: August 15, 2018, 06:04:22 pm »
This.

I said this when i moved from 19 ping to 8 ping.  Its a massive advantage,  dodging is easier, chambers just dont need timing.  pretty silly

Totally agreed I noticed the same thing, entire game easier