Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 852111 times)

Offline Megaberna

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Megaberna
  • Side: Neutral
Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« on: November 12, 2012, 02:09:40 pm »
Looking for a regiment or members? Than post here!

- People who are looking for a regiment.

- Regiments who are looking for more members.

- Expand/spread a regiment's name in the community.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 11:31:31 pm by SeanBeansShako »

Offline GoblinOverlord

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GoblinOverlord
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 02:18:03 pm »
I made that thread already.......  :'(

EDIT: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=306.0  ;D

Offline Mack

• Donator
  • " Hear me roar "
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lannes Mack
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 05:10:55 pm »

4e Grenadiers                         

Welcome there, soldier!
The 4e Grenadiers is currently looking for new members, willing to fight for the emperor! Are you one of those? Then sign up today!

www.4e.enjin.com/recruitment

What does the 4e Grenadiers offer you?
The 4e Grenadiers is an active regiment, with alot of friendly players willing to fight & play with other team members. We currently have 7 events a week, and around 25 active members to offer you a great 'battle-feeling' !

What can I expect when I joined the 4e Grenadiers?
You can expect you to be more than welcome in the team, and already get invited to events on your first day in!

Events? What is that?
The 4e Grenadiers takes part of alot of events. Such as siege events, linebattles, conquest. And ofcourse we've our own trainings!

Linebattle - In a linebattle the goal is the eliminate the enemy team, once you died you won't respawn. The 4e Grenadiers is a grenadier regiment, so we expect our men to be high disciplined, and in a good ''melee-skill condition'' because we'll often be at the front line preparing for a glorious charge!
Siege - In a siege event, one team has to defend a base and the other has to attack. We'll often work in 2 battallions in a siege event, and the commander will appoint both battallions what to do, this is a more 'less-disciplined' event. But ofcourse we dont expect you to joke around!
Conquest - A conquest is the best event to get some real war feeling! Once you died, you'll respawn in several seconds. We expect you to listen very carefully since the event is often really big, and yeah.. We want to win!
Training - At training we train our soldiers in formations, melee or shooting. After the training we've a ceremony where people will get promoted.

What does the 4e Grenadiers require from you?
The 4e Grenadiers doesn't 'require' anything in a strict form from you but we do recommend some;
- You are a mature person
- You've the time to play with an active team
- You don't troll
- You're actually interested in playing events
- You wanna join a regiment, and you've interest in the theme
- You've teamspeak 3

But... I'm not good enough to join!
No! The 4e Grenadiers has trained alot of people, and we saw alot of them going into a succesfull time in the game. You can never be 'too bad' to join a regiment!

Vive l'Empereur!

Signed by,

Colonel Lannes Mack,
4e Grenadiers, 1st Battallion

« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 05:18:25 pm by Mack »
Lannes Mack

Proudly commanded the 4e Grenadiers for two and a halve years

Offline Odysseus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 05:36:16 pm »
97th Regiment of Foot "Queen's Own Germans"

We are a North American based British regiment currently recruiting new mebers! Click here for details!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 08:15:35 pm by Odysseus »

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 05:39:00 pm »

The Kaiserlich-Konigliche Armee is recruiting!

The Kaiserlich-Konigliche Armee (K-KA) is one of the longest surviving Austrian based (faction) regiment in Napoleonic Wars and is the ONLY Austrian Army. Currently it has the follow regiments under its banner:
Nr.4 (Cavalry)
Nr.7 (Artillery)
Nr.9 (Skirmishers)
Nr.18 (Grenzers)
Nr.57 (Line Infantry)

Regardless of skill the K-KA is looking for fresh members to join our ranks and indeed our community. If you wish to grow as a player and maybe a person, then the K-KA is the place for you, a place of skilled, mature players and a place where you can have some fun! We try and have a community feel and don't make our group constricted to just NW's (although it is our main focus). If you have any queries PM me on taleworlds or add me on steam : prideofni.

Apply today! Join the K-KA by visiting Our Website!

Offline Potterr

• Donator
  • can u not
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th_Rec_John_Potterr
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 05:40:30 pm »
Reserved
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 12:44:34 am by Potterr »

Offline LedZepp1109

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9y[LG]_ZeppelinPanda
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 09:18:11 pm »
The Nr20
"Pursue one great decisive aim with force and determination."
- Karl von Clausewitz

A Little About Us

Spoiler
Our regiment is known and goes by our number which is Nr 20.  We as a regiment strive to maintain strict line discipline whilst maintaining a fun and enjoyable atmosphere out on the field of battle and within the teamspeak. We are always welcoming new players to join us, so feel free to post on our forum or contact one of our officers if you are interested in joining. We encourage strong friendships, and enjoy doing things as a group outside of trainings, events, and even outside of NW as well. We will help guide new players through the commands with our trainings, and help form the inexperienced into melee and ranged experts. Currently the regiment has 3 detachments, A Company (Line), B Company (Skirmishers), and C Company (Artillery), all of which are lead by their own  experienced commanders.
[close]

Our Leaders:
Spoiler
Led Zeppelin Panda
Pirate Panda
Darkfire
[close]

Ranking Structure for NCO's and Enlisted
Spoiler
Rekrut= Recruit/Rkt
Gemeiner=Private/Gemr
Gefreiter=Private First Class/Gefr
Stabs Gefreiter=Lance Corporal/SGefr
Korporal=Corporal/Kpl
Unteroffizier=Sergeant/UntOffz
Feldwebel=Sergeant Major/FW
[close]

How To Contact Us:

Spoiler
There are several ways to contact us, either by adding any of the officers on steam (Their names are there Steam Profile names) or by joining the group and asking a member to give you our TeamSpeak information. Either way is really simple and you're soon to hear from us soon.
[close]

Our Rules:

Spoiler
Come to at least 1 training a week. We have 2 making 1 of them should not be an issue.
    .Follow the orders of the Commander swiftly and without argument
    .Never EVER Teamkill for any reason.
   . No Trolling in ANY way, shape, or form.
[close]

Steam ID's
Spoiler
Led Zeppelin Panda
Pirate Panda
Darkfire
[close]
[/font]
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 12:44:29 am by LedZepp1109 »

Offline smurfkidharley

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2012, 09:44:04 pm »

A Brief History

The Scots Guards is historically a Foot guard regiment of the Guards Division of the British Army. Its lineage can be traced as far back as 1642, although it was only placed on the English Establishment  in 1686. The Scots Guards went on to serve in many wars to come including the war of Austrian Succession, The Seven Years War, The American War of Independence, and The French Revolutionary Wars.

The Scots Guards saw service in the Peninsula War and The Waterloo Campaign. During the Peninsula War, in 1810 the guards arrived in Cadiz, and found themselves besieged for the coming two and a half years. The French army under Marshal Soult kept the garrison of Cadiz boxed in until he detached 20,000 men to go to Badajoz. The British and Spanish sent a force of 15,000 up the coast to attack their rear but on the 5th of March, after the Spanish commander had returned to Cadiz, the British commander, Maj-General Thomas Graham and his division of 4,000 were left to fight 7,000 Frenchmen. The British had been marching for a day and night but managed to defeat the French in a short but bloody battle in which the Guards lost a third of their number. The battle honour BARROSA was awarded to the regiment. After the battle in March 1811, Graham's men returned to Cadiz but could not leave until late summer in 1812.

In 1813 the end of the war was drawing ever closer and Wellington now commanded 80,000 men, 47,000 of whom were British. But Wellington still had to claim the fortified coastal town of San Sebastian. The task of storming the fortified town was given to Lieut-Gen Thomas Graham who had commanded the Guards at Cadiz. The siege took 9 weeks from 12th July to 8th Sept and resulted in heavy casualties. A party of 200 Guards volunteers suffered the loss of 160 men. The first storming of a breach took place on 25th July and failed, but on 31st August the attack succeeded and the town was taken. The French still occupied the castle which was not surrendered until 8th September.

In 1815 the 2nd Battalion took part in the Waterloo Campaign along side the Coldstream's 2nd Battalion forming the 2nd Guards Brigade. Under the command of a former Scots Guards officer. During the battle of Waterloo, the Guards were instructed to defend the chateau of Hougoumont, despite the French onslaught the Guards held on and drove the French back.

The Scots Guards once again distinguished themselves during the battle of Alma. (Crimean War) Where in the defence of the colours, 4 of the first Victoria crosses were won. The regiment once again proved its worth at the battle of Inkerman in November when they held off a far larger and more prepared force of Russian infantry with the sheer skill and vicious melee combat.

Both the 1st and 2nd battalions of the regiment served during WW1. In July 1915 both the battalions gained 33 battle honours between them some of which are now borne onto the regimental colours. Five Victoria crosses were awarded to the Scots Guards during WW1. In November 1918, the rank of Guardsman was brought into the guard regiments to replace the Private rank given previously.

The Scots Guards is ranked as the third regiment in the Guards Division. The British Grenadier Guards take 1st and the Coldstream 2nd. The regiment historically consisted of 2 Battalions, but due to modern military cutbacks, now consists of only 1 Battalion. The Scots Guards are fiercely proud of their unbroken service and loyalty to the monarch and their hard earned reputation as a fine group of soldiers.

Rank Structure

Officers
Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Major
Captain
Lieutenant
Ensign

Soldiers And NCO Ranks
Regiment Serjeant Major
Colour Serjeant
Serjeant
Corporal
Lance Corporal
Veteran
Private
Recruit

Contact
If you are interested in joining or have any questions, feel free to add ScotsGuards Colonel Nicholls or smurfkidharley on steam.
We are always recruiting and hope to see you soon!

[/s]

Disbanded! Sorry :)

« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 09:41:22 pm by smurfkidharley »

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2012, 10:04:20 pm »
First Page Claimed, Huzzah.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 11:35:25 pm by Jorvasker »

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Viktor 90th

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2012, 10:08:46 pm »

Forum thread: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=35.0
Steam Name: bennie94v

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2012, 12:42:50 am »

The 91st Argyllshire Highlanders is a unique collection of Napoleonic Wars veterans and newcomers alike. Some of our members have been playing since early twenty-twelve, while others have just began playing this year. We strictly follow a set of rules based on discipline and authority. While linebattles and trainings require a very serious following of orders and commands with a strict silence, with the minor exception for the 'permission to speak' phrase, our group activities and horsing-around requires members to simply have fun. With experienced leadership and a playerbase that spans years of gaming, the 91st is an ideal group for players of all skill-levels to join.

Interested in joining a disciplined, serious, and active regiment?
The 91st seeks disciplined players for its ranks and files.
Take the King's Shilling and Enlist Today!

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 03:14:51 am by Sir Audiate »

Offline Tartaris

• Volunteer
  • Comrade
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2012, 02:00:41 am »
Salutations!

I'm looking to get into M&B:NW, starting likely tomorrow. I've got a lot of MMORPG experience, as well as FPS and RTS experience. I'm looking for either a British, or Austrian regiment that has a large and active playerbase. I'm looking to do training and line battles as many times per week, once I've been properly trained in the art of war. I have teamspeak 3, an working headset and I am courteous and can take orders willingly. I'm looking for a mature community that is professional, and serious about the game and wants to dominate the battlefield. I'm not looking for a casual community that has one battle per week, but rather puts forth a rigorous training exercises and participates in multiple battles each week.

Please send me a private message on these forums with your offer, supplemented with any other information that could make my decision to join easier.

Warm Regards,

Tartaris
Member of the Red Guards

"Workers of the world, unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains!" - K. Marx

Offline GoblinOverlord

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GoblinOverlord
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2012, 02:50:03 pm »
Salutations!

I'm looking to get into M&B:NW, starting likely tomorrow. I've got a lot of MMORPG experience, as well as FPS and RTS experience. I'm looking for either a British, or Austrian regiment that has a large and active playerbase. I'm looking to do training and line battles as many times per week, once I've been properly trained in the art of war. I have teamspeak 3, an working headset and I am courteous and can take orders willingly. I'm looking for a mature community that is professional, and serious about the game and wants to dominate the battlefield. I'm not looking for a casual community that has one battle per week, but rather puts forth a rigorous training exercises and participates in multiple battles each week.

Please send me a private message on these forums with your offer, supplemented with any other information that could make my decision to join easier.

Warm Regards,

Tartaris

PM'ed.  :D

Offline blind_dude

• Private
  • meteorit thrower
    • View Profile
    • office of Nr.1
  • Nick: blind_dude
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2012, 05:53:22 pm »
Good day to you.

Im here to present you our small, but quite battle worn regiment.
We're band of 20+ people that soon to celibrate it's years 'anniversary' together. Since we made up from international players keeping a decent recruitment is our only difficulty. Everything else is pretty much worth the guts of any other good regiment community. Lately we joined regimental brigade with two other regiments summing up to approximately 70players in total, we use one TS and have a training server.gonr1 If you by any chance interested in current state of affairs in our reimgent and brigade you can visit our TS and look at lobby's description to see up to date rosters and meet some nice people to speak with.

TS: 78.46.78.86
Average attendance by Reg. : 9 people || of 22
Based: EU

If you looking for invitation feel free to contact me in any available way.

Yeah I didn't make an all shiny picture with selfperfected advertisment, I can do one though but it takes time that I currently dont have much, so you can always lend me a hand on that one, and many other creative positions we have  :D

Good speed.

If you manage to spot a small letter combination above and interested in joining, metioning it during presenting will be noted.

Offline Lamarr

• Sergeant
  • Treu bis in den Tod!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr14_Unlt_Lamarr
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2012, 08:43:13 pm »

We are recruiting!!!!

The Infanterie-Regiment Erzherzog Rudolf Nr. 14 is a regiment of line infantry and artillery based in North America.

Click here for more info!