Author Topic: EU Snap Election (July-Sept Term 2019)  (Read 12599 times)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EU Snap Election (July-Sept Term 2019)
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2019, 03:43:20 pm »
I will post something here to answer all the people who have been messaging me on steam.

As someone often considered as power-hungry and desperate for attention, the position of CR obviously interests me. However, as I am involved across four different communities in warband (yes, I also like to flex about it whenever I get the chance), it simply wouldn't be reasonable to run for it as I wouldn't be able to do half of the things I have in mind, assuming I'd get the position.

Whenever I get bored of hosting tournaments, writing stupid shit nobody read or playing in regiments in a piss-poor attempt at recreating the atmosphere of the old days, I might consider applying for CR and fully dedicate myself to it. For now, I will simply wish good luck to the current participants and hope a serious candidate shows up.

Bad excuse. #TardetforCR. No one can match his paragraphs.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2019, 03:55:42 pm »
NW EU CR election in 2019 and the only two applicants are Movement and Gatts.

I want to die
[close]

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2019, 03:57:33 pm »

I want to die
[close]

pretty sure there is one from Grey Warden too
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2019, 04:00:49 pm »

I want to die
[close]

Didn't quite catch that one but I thought he quit in like 2015.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2019, 04:18:39 pm »
Aww everyone's making me blush.  ::)

I am also happy to host that mod event Blaze talked about if people were still interested. I don't want to make it a series as such but I'd do the highest voted for mod and if people enjoy it matybe another 1-2.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2019, 04:18:46 pm »

I want to die
[close]

Didn't quite catch that one but I thought he quit in like 2015.

he is probably the only hope for EU
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2019, 04:19:24 pm »
Also CR's cant have been muted recently to my knowledge so I'm guessing Movement can't apply?

EDIT: Gatts was also muted recently so I guess that leaves Grey Warden.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2019, 04:20:00 pm »
Also CR's cant have been muted recently to my knowledge so I'm guessing Movement can't apply?

nice global mod who is not certain of his forums own rules

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2019, 04:20:40 pm »

I was never involved in the rules/setup of the CR Elections, I was only involved in winning them. :)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2019, 04:23:59 pm »
Grey Warden's application is a meme, think everyone realised it no? If it's to have another EU CR who literally doesn't play the game nor care about it, then just cancel the position until further notice.

Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

David_Schrein

« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2019, 04:24:53 pm »

I was never involved in the rules/setup of the CR Elections, I was only involved in winning them. :)
I want to go back to the old days where herishey was banned of FSE

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2019, 04:25:24 pm »
Grey Warden's application is a meme, think everyone realised it no? If it's to have another EU CR who literally doesn't play the game nor care about it, then just cancel the position until further notice.

or we can just force it upon you idiot

Norwegian13

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2019, 04:27:56 pm »
None of the current applicants have been permitted to run in the election. If we don't have any approved candidates by the deadline I've put in the OP, Jolly will be acting as the sole CR for the remainder of this term.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2019, 04:32:16 pm »

or we can just force it upon you idiot

Yeah, and I will end up doing nothing because I am already implicated in various other aspects of the warband community, only proving my point even further when it comes to continuing the legacy of useless EU CR. The position currently makes sense in NA and when you look at it, they had Windflower (which is the equivalent of Herishey in NA) and Jolly who has shown in the past month he has everything it takes to hold the role. They also had a worthy candidate in the person of Godfreid, something we are desperately lacking in EU.

Irish made a post a bit earlier as for why the EU CR currently doesn't make sense anymore. Just put it to rest until it someone serious shows-up, then you can reconsider it.

None of the current applicants have been permitted to run in the election. If we don't have any approved candidates by the deadline I've put in the OP, Jolly will be acting as the sole CR for the remainder of this term.

Edit: Thank you Noorwegian.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2019, 04:33:25 pm »
I'm ngl Tardet on FSE realistically other than the few active/competent hosts we have I don't see anyone suitable such as you, Shadey, Smylie, Sideblock king (if he wasn't muted recently) and maybe someone from 33rd like Kincaid.

I want to go back to the old days where herishey was banned of FSE
Oh how times have changed.