Author Topic: NA Community Rep Post | June-August Term  (Read 19586 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA Community Rep Post | June-August Term
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2018, 02:27:53 am »
And now you’re thread is unlocked. Whatever the interpretation of what went on in that thread, you still went about getting what you wanted in the wrong fashion. You’re way too quick to aggression and confrontation. Maybe if you reigned that in a little bit then the whole situation would have been ironed out much smoother.

Meh, CR's shouldn't be going around locking peoples threads without talking to them in the first place though.

I don't know how you can do that and expect someone to not react confrontationally.
It’s quite easy to not be confrontational and angry. Remember when I locked both 3e and LG threads? Both times I didn’t tell you beforehand, and both regiments weren’t confrontational about it.
It’s better than what the mods used to do - which was delete posts and mute people.

I mean, my thread was unlocked, and I hope Pickle has learned his lesson about talking to people first before exercising his mod powers. I think that is about as smooth as it could have gone, and was the outcome I expected when I chose to escalate it. If you think it could have reached the same result through other means, that's literally just speculation on your part. I did it my way, and as far as I see it, my way reached the outcome I wanted.
And made you look like a madman in the process. It certainly wasn’t public pressure that made Pickle unlock the thread, but claim victory if you want to!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2018, 02:31:32 am »
And now you’re thread is unlocked. Whatever the interpretation of what went on in that thread, you still went about getting what you wanted in the wrong fashion. You’re way too quick to aggression and confrontation. Maybe if you reigned that in a little bit then the whole situation would have been ironed out much smoother.

Meh, CR's shouldn't be going around locking peoples threads without talking to them in the first place though.

I don't know how you can do that and expect someone to not react confrontationally.
It’s quite easy to not be confrontational and angry. Remember when I locked both 3e and LG threads? Both times I didn’t tell you beforehand, and both regiments weren’t confrontational about it.
It’s better than what the mods used to do - which was delete posts and mute people.

I mean, my thread was unlocked, and I hope Pickle has learned his lesson about talking to people first before exercising his mod powers. I think that is about as smooth as it could have gone, and was the outcome I expected when I chose to escalate it. If you think it could have reached the same result through other means, that's literally just speculation on your part. I did it my way, and as far as I see it, my way reached the outcome I wanted.
And made you look like a madman in the process. It certainly wasn’t public pressure that made Pickle unlock the thread, but claim victory if you want to!

I actually don't remember when you did that tbh. But if I wasn't confrontational about it, it's probably because I didn't care (also prob why I don't remember it).

If pickle were to hop over to the 98e thread right now and lock it, I would probably get (very) confrontational about that.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2018, 02:32:01 am »
I am a madman, Theo. Glad you finally noticed.

I also don't really care whatever you think 'made' Pickle unlock the thread as well. Because nobody can 'make' him do anything.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2018, 02:32:31 am »
Spoiler

I actually don't remember when you did that tbh. But if I wasn't confrontational about it, it's probably because I didn't care (also prob why I don't remember it).

If pickle were to hop over to the 98e thread right now and lock it, I would probably get (very) confrontational about that.
[close]
I used you as in "you all" referencing Russian, Asian, Vortex and Waste

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2018, 02:33:56 am »
Spoiler

[close]
I used you as in "you all" referencing Russian, Asian, Vortex and Waste
Ik. Doesn't really change anything.

Tbh, they probably also didn't care.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2018, 02:34:42 am »
Apoc, you might have achieved what you set out to do, but you acted poorly in terms of going about it. Where I come from, manners are a common courtesy..

NAs wonder why their community is so full of drama and then when somebody points out the problem you completely disregard it. Everybody gets a little angry sometimes, but it’s recognising that fact and acting better when it really counts that will keep the community from tearing itself apart.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2018, 02:41:23 am »
I don't wonder why the NA community is so full of drama. I'm not deaf. Almost everyone is toxic. Including me. Fuck your manners, I don't want to act 'better'. I'm not one for looking down on people just because I act better than them. Because at the end of the day, acting is just acting. I was wondering what the hell your goal was this whole time, and if it was to shame me, you are absolutely wasting your time, because I really couldn't care less what you think of me.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 02:43:02 am by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2018, 02:46:00 am »
I think you’ve just proven my point nicely.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2018, 02:46:05 am »
I don't wonder why the NA community is so full of drama. I'm not deaf. Almost everyone is toxic. Including me. Fuck your manners, I don't want to act 'better'. I'm not one for looking down on people just because I act better than them. Because at the end of the day, acting is just acting. I was wondering what the hell your goal was this whole time, and if it was to shame me, you are absolutely wasting your time, because I really couldn't care less what you think of me.
If you call me smart one more time I'm going gay for you

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2018, 03:06:17 am »

Yep. I would say that I am sorry that the way I go about things hurts your feelings, but unlike you, I don't like fake acting for the sake of manners.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 03:07:57 am by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2018, 03:16:04 am »

Yep. I would say that I am sorry that the way I go about things hurts your feelings, but unlike you, I don't like fake acting for the sake of manners.
Only somebody who is lacking in a certain aspect cannot believe that somebody else has it.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 03:50:53 am by Toffee »

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2018, 03:41:23 am »
I respect you Toffee!!

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2018, 03:50:04 am »
Thanks babe that’s why EU bond is always strong

Seriously though. All it takes is a little friendliness and everyone gets along great and can sort things out ten times easier

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2018, 06:56:34 pm »

Seriously though. All it takes is a little friendliness and everyone gets along great and can sort things out ten times easier
What a large man you are.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2018, 07:18:15 pm »

What a large man you are.
I’m just above average height so not really