Author Topic: [EU]Killbox Server  (Read 108692 times)

Offline BenjyTheMan

• Volunteer
  • Rec of the 19e.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Benjy Admin Application
« Reply #165 on: March 19, 2014, 10:18:10 pm »
Steam Name:Benjy
  Why would you be a good admin:I have had experience as an admin on two Garrys Mod servers and I believe I could provide a good admin for the server. I can be strict and sometimes I can be more relaxed with my bans/kicks/warnings. When I was on these Garry's Mod servers, I was not once demoted for abuse.
  About yourself:I am a mature 13 year old teenager and live in South Yorkshire, England.
  Current admins that could vouch for you:Rune

Offline Kalitorian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kalitorian
  • Side: Union
Re: [EU]Killbox Server
« Reply #166 on: March 20, 2014, 12:19:04 am »
Spoiler
Steam Name:Benjy
  Why would you be a good admin:I have had experience as an admin on two Garrys Mod servers and I believe I could provide a good admin for the server. I can be strict and sometimes I can be more relaxed with my bans/kicks/warnings. When I was on these Garry's Mod servers, I was not once demoted for abuse.
  About yourself:I am a mature 13 year old teenager and live in South Yorkshire, England.
  Current admins that could vouch for you:Rune
[close]
Denied.

Spoiler
Steam Name: Madafaker Acballah
  Why would you be a good admin: Im taking care of trolls. And i dont like offensive language. And i would like to have Killbox clean from Rulebreakers and "Un Nice" People.
  About yourself: Im 14 yrs old and i live in Sweden. My name is Jonas Im half swedish and half Thai. I train Thaiboxing. Im online 3-4 hrs per day.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: [LG_Kazach]Krn.Rune
[close]
Denied.

Spoiler
Steam Name: [22nd] Zeus
 Why would you be a good admin: im not admin abouse i'm following the rules. dont trolling. and are fair.
 About yourself: im a boy 17 years old and spend a lot of my time on M&B NW
 Current admins that could vouch for you: Timlef

:)
[close]
We will think about it and tell you our decision in a couple of days.

Spoiler
Steam Name:Sakos24619

Why would you be a good admin: I hate it if guys are teamkilling or breaking the rules. And I often said the admins if there is a rulebreaker.
  About yourself:: I am 17 years old and from Germany. I am one which hates rule breakers but normally I am a nice guy. I am playing really often on the Killbox server

Current admins that could vouch for you:   
[close]
If you can get an admin to vouch for you we`d accept you.

ಠ_ಠ "Ich bin bereit jederzeit und allerorts meine Pflicht zu erfüllen, nur nicht heute, nur nicht hier."

Offline Donut

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 20, 2014, 03:18:56 pm »
Steam Name: alexschratti
Why would you be a good admin: When I am online there are many teamkillers and I hate it when they break the rules. I don't like bad language. I am fair and I am taking care of the rules.
About yourself: I am 14 years old and i live in Austria. I have good marks at school. I am a member in Nr7 and my InGame name is Donut.
Current admins that could vouch for you: Kylar aka. Cheeeryooo, Sir Henri

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
« Reply #168 on: March 21, 2014, 02:12:30 pm »
Steam Name:Sakos24619

Why would you be a good admin: I hate it if guys are teamkilling or breaking the rules. And I often said the admins if there is a rulebreaker.
  About yourself:: I am 17 years old and from Germany. I am one which hates rule breakers but normally I am a nice guy. I am playing really often on the Killbox server

Current admins that could vouch for you:

Denied, got reports of you trolling, and make an better application please , thank you.

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline Barraclough

• Major
  • melee is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 22, 2014, 02:10:44 pm »
Bump for my favourite server.
The reg with the best memes by far. Not even a contest. Also decent at shooting I guess.
The best reg in the world apparently

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
Admin Application
« Reply #170 on: March 23, 2014, 02:52:28 pm »
Steam Name: 1er_Gluk

Why would you be a good admin: Well, i have insomnia so im online late late at night, also im pretty good at following the rules and such. Enforcing the rules and such. Im for fairness and understanding as well as discipline.

About yourself: Im Cpl of the 1er Grenadiers, im 16, i live in Indiana, USA.

Current admins that could vouch for you: Helikaon said maybe xD

Offline Eminem12

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yip man
« Reply #171 on: March 23, 2014, 05:47:41 pm »
Steam Name: Kim2600
  Why would you be a good admin: I've seen alot of ppl tk today there was no admin.. i will do my best to keep the server clean from trolls and people who are not following the rules, and im very on the server .. i promise u i will do my best to be a good admin, i hope you need me.
  About yourself: my name is Tanai im 19 years old and i live in denmark... im a happy person my hobbie is playing NW :)
  Current admins that could vouch for you: None yet

Offline fredde00

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 24, 2014, 05:07:02 pm »
 Steam Name: fredde00
  Why would you be a good admin: i am online a lot and i will obey the rules to my last breath.
  About yourself:i am a member of the 120th Light dragons. i live in sweden. and am 14 years old.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: no one

Offline Rune

• Brigadier General
  • <01:02:56> "[Louis] lou": i retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: runal
« Reply #173 on: March 25, 2014, 11:43:47 am »
To be honest we have enough admins.... Just my opinion

Offline Walter

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Walter
« Reply #174 on: March 25, 2014, 08:48:55 pm »
Citat fra: Walter efter Marts 15, 2014, 03:39:23 pm
Spoiler
Steam Name: [22nd] Zeus
 Why would you be a good admin: im not admin abouse i'm following the rules. dont trolling. and are fair.
 About yourself: im a boy 17 years old and spend a lot of my time on M&B NW
 Current admins that could vouch for you: Timlef and Rhynosmith/Rhino :)

:)

« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 03:36:19 pm by Walter »

Offline Gnorrk

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 28, 2014, 06:42:04 pm »
Hello, i was banned from Killbox server at 18.30, 28.3.14
Because of writing 'aimbot' to my brother (admin who banned me: Ted) i really don't know whats the Problem in here.. it was a joke.

Offline Myztic

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr20_ClrSgt_Myztic
« Reply #176 on: March 29, 2014, 02:32:57 pm »
Myztic's Admin Application
Steam Name: [Nr20] Myztic
Why would you be a good admin: I know the rules and follow by them while having fun. Now and then I see people breaking these rules and would like the opportunity to remind them of these rules as an admin.
About yourself: A long time player of NW, in a regiment playing in linebattles and having a blast with it!.....oh and I really like Zoidberg (V) (;,,;) (V)
Current admins that could vouch for you: None of the current ones.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 04:10:40 pm by Myztic »
Did you see that kill? I was all like WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP (V) (;,,;) (V)

Offline Barraclough

• Major
  • melee is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 29, 2014, 03:06:03 pm »
Out of curiosity why isn't the sailor class allowed? Me and others have had tremendous fun playing on the server with Sailor classes, and I think it would create a nice and fun atmosphere to allow it, since the randomness of it adds quite a fun element, and can also help improve your melee.
The reg with the best memes by far. Not even a contest. Also decent at shooting I guess.
The best reg in the world apparently

Offline benjiman1021

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 29, 2014, 03:10:13 pm »
 Admin Application:
Steam Name: The Hapi
  Why would you be a good admin: I would be a good admin because the Killbox server is my favorite server and I would be dedicated to make sure it is clean from trolls. I also like to make people happy and attend to people needs. Also I would make sure everyone follows the rules and make sure there are no trolls.
  About yourself: I live in the U.S.A and have the timezone of EST. I love Mount & Blade: Warband Napoleonic Wars and the Killbox server is my favorite one. I've been in a couple regiments but I am now a member of the 151st for EU times, and the 308th for NA times. I like to be happy and make other people happy and laugh! I've had a dream of being an admin and making sure everyone follow the rules.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Slick Dick Rick of the NA1 server.

Thanks for your decision!
If Hamburgers ruled the Earth, were would all the vegetarians go?

Offline Kalitorian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kalitorian
« Reply #179 on: March 29, 2014, 04:25:55 pm »
Steam Name: alexschratti
Why would you be a good admin: When I am online there are many teamkillers and I hate it when they break the rules. I don't like bad language. I am fair and I am taking care of the rules.
About yourself: I am 14 years old and i live in Austria. I have good marks at school. I am a member in Nr7 and my InGame name is Donut.
Current admins that could vouch for you: Kylar aka. Cheeeryooo, Sir Henri
Accepted, message me on Steam for the Admin pw.

Steam Name: 1er_Gluk

Why would you be a good admin: Well, i have insomnia so im online late late at night, also im pretty good at following the rules and such. Enforcing the rules and such. Im for fairness and understanding as well as discipline.

About yourself: Im Cpl of the 1er Grenadiers, im 16, i live in Indiana, USA.

Current admins that could vouch for you: Helikaon said maybe xD
Tell Helikaon to message me on Steam whether or not he will vouch for you.

Steam Name: Kim2600
  Why would you be a good admin: I've seen alot of ppl tk today there was no admin.. i will do my best to keep the server clean from trolls and people who are not following the rules, and im very on the server .. i promise u i will do my best to be a good admin, i hope you need me.
  About yourself: my name is Tanai im 19 years old and i live in denmark... im a happy person my hobbie is playing NW :)
  Current admins that could vouch for you: None yet
Denied. You need atleat one admin to vouch for you.

Steam Name: fredde00
  Why would you be a good admin: i am online a lot and i will obey the rules to my last breath.
  About yourself:i am a member of the 120th Light dragons. i live in sweden. and am 14 years old.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: no one

Myztic's Admin Application
Steam Name: [Nr20] Myztic
Why would you be a good admin: I know the rules and follow by them while having fun. Now and then I see people breaking these rules and would like the opportunity to remind them of these rules as an admin.
About yourself: A long time player of NW, in a regiment playing in linebattles and having a blast with it!.....oh and I really like Zoidberg (V) (;,,;) (V)
Current admins that could vouch for you: None of the current ones.

Admin Application:
Steam Name: The Hapi
  Why would you be a good admin: I would be a good admin because the Killbox server is my favorite server and I would be dedicated to make sure it is clean from trolls. I also like to make people happy and attend to people needs. Also I would make sure everyone follows the rules and make sure there are no trolls.
  About yourself: I live in the U.S.A and have the timezone of EST. I love Mount & Blade: Warband Napoleonic Wars and the Killbox server is my favorite one. I've been in a couple regiments but I am now a member of the 151st for EU times, and the 308th for NA times. I like to be happy and make other people happy and laugh! I've had a dream of being an admin and making sure everyone follow the rules.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Slick Dick Rick of the NA1 server.

Thanks for your decision!

@ All people who don`t have an admin vouching for them:
Just try to talk to admins on the server, point out rulebreakers to them and help them.
Once they know you one of them will surely vouch for you.

ಠ_ಠ "Ich bin bereit jederzeit und allerorts meine Pflicht zu erfüllen, nur nicht heute, nur nicht hier."