Author Topic: Public Commander Battle | Public Duel | Server Hosting - Open Applications [NA]  (Read 91540 times)

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
  • Side: Neutral
im pretty sure if you get muted you aren't allowed to make another account to keep posting. also you're an idiot
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline MATT12345

• Private
    • View Profile
im pretty sure if you get muted you aren't allowed to make another account to keep posting. also you're an idiot

LOL WHAT, so I don't know thunderstormer's steam, I can't pm anyone, I can't ask anyone to get unbanned, what else can I do than to make another account? k, and I love how you call me an idiot, when I defend my self with picture proof that proves my innocence. Haha wow just go ahead and call me an idiot, is that all you c an think of?

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union

LOL WHAT, so I don't know thunderstormer's steam, I can't pm anyone, I can't ask anyone to get unbanned, what else can I do than to make another account? k, and I love how you call me an idiot, when I defend my self with picture proof that proves my innocence. Haha wow just go ahead and call me an idiot, is that all you c an think of?
mutes go away on their own. Since you decided to make another account and break the rules again, you will probably get a longer mute or banned.

Also your an idiot. Your other account would have been unmuted tomorrow
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline MATT12345

• Private
    • View Profile

mutes go away on their own. Since you decided to make another account and break the rules again, you will probably get a longer mute or banned.

Well, I didn't know that you see, I have no idea how this forums works, and when I asked glenn how long I'd be muted for he said forever. So.... Thunderstormer, I apologize for making a new account, It was all just a big misunderstanding, please do not ban me or mute me for longer.

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
Before I start, I just want to say the reason I made a new account Is because the other was is muted and I can't PM anyone to ask for unban and I do not know Thunderstormers steam so I could not ask to be unmuted.

Anyway I was perma banned again yesterday by nappy, who was under the name "Normal". I was dueling someone and he went afk, and I was pretty far from him so I just decided to shoot him. Nappy instantly left the server and came back as admin and perma banned me. It surprised me that I would be ban considering how I had been shot multiple times by other players yet nappy decided to not kick/ban/warn those players, but the one time I do it on an AFK I get perma banned. It occurred to me that the reason I was banned, was not because of me shooting, but for a deeper, darker, reason.

I went on to NA gf under a different username, and lo and behold nappy comes on, I asked him "why did you ban MATT yesterday?", he replied "because hes a fagtard"

https://i.imgur.com/a/Ohs7X

I am utterly disgusted, this is 100 % hate crime, banning me because of my sexuality. Are you guys really going to let someone BAN people just because they are homosexual? I'm offended.

I didn't fucking say that, ask NA GF admins to check the logs of that day that was fuckin 32e Seter

Offline AsunaGF

• Sergeant
  • I like to pretend i'm good at Melee when i'm not
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45e_SoD_Catgirl_Asuna
  • Side: Confederacy
Before I start, I just want to say the reason I made a new account Is because the other was is muted and I can't PM anyone to ask for unban and I do not know Thunderstormers steam so I could not ask to be unmuted.

Anyway I was perma banned again yesterday by nappy, who was under the name "Normal". I was dueling someone and he went afk, and I was pretty far from him so I just decided to shoot him. Nappy instantly left the server and came back as admin and perma banned me. It surprised me that I would be ban considering how I had been shot multiple times by other players yet nappy decided to not kick/ban/warn those players, but the one time I do it on an AFK I get perma banned. It occurred to me that the reason I was banned, was not because of me shooting, but for a deeper, darker, reason.

I went on to NA gf under a different username, and lo and behold nappy comes on, I asked him "why did you ban MATT yesterday?", he replied "because hes a fagtard"

I am utterly disgusted, this is 100 % hate crime, banning me because of my sexuality. Are you guys really going to let someone BAN people just because they are homosexual? I'm offended.

So if bill told you to jump off a cliff you'd do it? That's sort of the direction this is going why shoot if you know its against the rules? You shot on your own consent thus its your own damn fault. Also every-time i do see nappy on as an admin he always either kicks or temp bans the people that shoot or breaking the rules. So what point are you trying to get at? Has this large ego act gone to your head to the point where you think no one is allowed to ban or kick you bc you believe your so great at this game?

Offline MATT12345

• Private
    • View Profile

So if bill told you to jump off a cliff you'd do it? That's sort of the direction this is going why shoot if you know its against the rules? You shot on your own consent thus its your own damn fault. Also every-time i do see nappy on as an admin he always either kicks or temp bans the people that shoot or breaking the rules. So what point are you trying to get at? Has this large ego act gone to your head to the point where you think no one is allowed to ban or kick you bc you believe your so great at this game?

Ok so first off wtf does bill have to do with this, second , that is a terrible analogy, and third, I am fine with being kicked or temp banned, but when I get perma banned, first without warning, and without a kick or temp ban, for something I legit did one time, I'm gunna be pissed, ESPECIALLY, when the admin(nappy) was letting others shoot at me as much as they wanted to, and not give out any punishments to them. Please fuck off, you are 100 percent biased toward nappy.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile

Ok so first off wtf does bill have to do with this, second , that is a terrible analogy, and third, I am fine with being kicked or temp banned, but when I get perma banned, first without warning, and without a kick or temp ban, for something I legit did one time, I'm gunna be pissed, ESPECIALLY, when the admin(nappy) was letting others shoot at me as much as they wanted to, and not give out any punishments to them. Please fuck off, you are 100 percent biased toward nappy.
You just can't win with these creatures Asuna, it's best to just leave them in their natural habitat to do whatever they please and ignore them. A great majority of the small community doesn't like him and I guess he enjoys being hated by every person not named BillTheToucher or any of Bill's Princes and Kings. (No Offense to Bill or his minions) I learned that the only way to beat autistic children like them on the internet is to simply ignore them and their obnoxious remarks. It isn't even worth the time to try and argue with the primitive species known as the HOMO MATTICUS.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
alright, that is enough.   Unless you are a part of the admin staff, or posting something on topic regarding the unban appea(without the petty insults)l, then don't post here anymore.   That back and forth insults and other banter are not needed here. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
alright, that is enough.   Unless you are a part of the admin staff, or posting something on topic regarding the unban appea(without the petty insults)l, then don't post here anymore.   That back and forth insults and other banter are not needed here. 
Alright I will stop stirring unnecessary and pointless banter. Sorry if I caused too trouble much thunder.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 12:25:54 am by John_Sanders »

Offline MATT12345

• Private
    • View Profile

Everything I have posted has been on topic, Sanders was the one to take it off topic and throw insults around.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
Spoiler

Well, I didn't know that you see, I have no idea how this forums works, and when I asked glenn how long I'd be muted for he said forever. So.... Thunderstormer, I apologize for making a new account, It was all just a big misunderstanding, please do not ban me or mute me for longer.
[close]

sorry to cause any trouble but I'm trying to pinpoint when I told you, you would be muted forever? you could have waited until you are no longer muted to post an unban request
click here to join the 84th

Offline MATT12345

• Private
    • View Profile
Spoiler

[close]

sorry to cause any trouble but I'm trying to pinpoint when I told you, you would be muted forever? you could have waited until you are no longer muted to post an unban request

It was in steam chat, I asked you, and you said "probably forever".

Offline Impa

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Steam Name: Ix
Name of which you were banned: 63e_Cad_Impa
Date when you were banned: 1/5/17
What server did you get ban from: *Public_Duel_NA
Why did you get banned: Shot an admin(?) during a duel.
Why should we unban you: New to NW and have been dueling pretty frequently in the server since I started playing. Have never gone around shooting people during duels or been generally disruptive. Was messing around aiming at my opponent and fired unintentionally, turns out my opponent was an Admin (I think?). Apologized in chat immediately after but was kick/banned so I assume he was an admin and immediately kick/banned me. Either way I've definitely learned my lesson and won't be aiming at anyone again anytime soon even if it's just for goofs.
Your User ID/GUID: 1557495
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 06:48:11 am by Impa »

Offline Sharky58

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sharky
Steam Name: Sharky [1stSH]
Name of which you were banned: Can't remember, sorry
Date when you were banned: Sometime in later 2015?
What server did you get banned from: *Public_Duel_NA
Why did you get banned: Typed in admin password, not being white-listed
Why should we unban you: I've always enjoyed dueling, however I'm not the best at it. That being said, I need to practice and strengthen my dueling skills, and there's nowhere else to do that but Public_Duel_NA! And I've definitely learned my lesson not to type in the admin password.
Your UserID/GUID: 766337
"Soldiers generally win battles, generals just take credit for them."