Author Topic: Tuesday Line Battle - Server Provided by Warlance  (Read 8671 times)

Offline Jazzcommander

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jazz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RS] Tuesday Line Battle - Server Provided by Warlance
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2020, 04:54:14 am »
0/10 would not attend again

61e cant follow rules in other events, and they cant follow the rules in their own event. why did we think they wouldnt be biased in their own event?

You’ll always be a hater. It was a good event and his first time hosting and hosting takes a lot of work, events need experienced admins and this event will get better. If you want to enforce rules ask for admin and enforce them yourself. Also FYI other events have biased admins, a certain new one claimed permanent arty for every week at their own event

Offline Lord_Byron

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2020, 10:46:00 pm »
Regmins hosting is what ruined the events in this game lmao, theres maybe 3 or 4 unbiased admins in this game, and one of them retired on monday, the 61e are possibly the worst at following rules, so in reality they should have no right to host, though i suppose you'll say anything to defend an event you have your own name on even though its wrong huh. I suppose it would be too much to expect fairness in this community lmao. But i will agree with you, Events do need experienced admins, which is why it blows my mind that we can even call this an event when you got 3 admins, only 1 of which is any good or known, which is Xethos

You got "generic 61e player #12" as an admin who cant actually enforce rules for his regiment because, imagine the 61e following rules to start with.

And then you got yourself, who's only defence of bias is "dont worry guys, the 61e are biased, but thats 100% okay because lmao it could be sooooooooo much worse" or "you can get admin and enforce rules yourself lmaoooo stop crying" but surely if you looked at it you would see that you cant give an abundance of people admin, but still expect to need "experienced admins" its hypocritical to defend the blatant bias when your, A. an admin of this event. and B. probably going to be on the 61e's team permanantly because bias loves bias amirite
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 10:48:21 pm by Lord_Byron »

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2020, 12:54:50 am »
Don't worry boys I'll be there  8)
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline [3e] Korwan

• Volunteer
  • "Unity is Key"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Korwan
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2020, 01:45:32 am »
Regiment name:  [3e] Legion de la Vistule
Regiment leader and Steam Profile:  Korwan - https://steamcommunity.com/id/3eCapitaine
Average attendance:  5+
Role: Line Infantry
We will follow the rules

Offline Nachtel

• Private
  • Best Chess player NA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nachtel
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2020, 08:27:57 am »
Regmins hosting is what ruined the events in this game lmao, theres maybe 3 or 4 unbiased admins in this game, and one of them retired on monday, the 61e are possibly the worst at following rules, so in reality they should have no right to host, though i suppose you'll say anything to defend an event you have your own name on even though its wrong huh. I suppose it would be too much to expect fairness in this community lmao. But i will agree with you, Events do need experienced admins, which is why it blows my mind that we can even call this an event when you got 3 admins, only 1 of which is any good or known, which is Xethos

You got "generic 61e player #12" as an admin who cant actually enforce rules for his regiment because, imagine the 61e following rules to start with.

And then you got yourself, who's only defence of bias is "dont worry guys, the 61e are biased, but thats 100% okay because lmao it could be sooooooooo much worse" or "you can get admin and enforce rules yourself lmaoooo stop crying" but surely if you looked at it you would see that you cant give an abundance of people admin, but still expect to need "experienced admins" its hypocritical to defend the blatant bias when your, A. an admin of this event. and B. probably going to be on the 61e's team permanantly because bias loves bias amirite

I would like to hear more of your criticism; would you mind adding me on steam/discord?

Offline MadKittyOrjustKitty

• Sergeant
  • Gore No More Vypyesh do dna.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kitty
Re: Tuesday Line Battle - Server Provided by Warlance
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2020, 10:28:11 pm »
If you need more admins i’ll help when i die in game lol tho i’m sure jolly got it super covered. And that i agree with some things byron said. But I think with more experience event will be better. Cause it wasn’t the worst event i been too nor was it bad just got to improve.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 10:32:27 pm by MadKittyOrjustKitty »

Offline HRE Official

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2020, 01:39:05 am »

Offline Hess

• Captain
  • 83rdPA, 4eme, 8e, 2ndNYSM
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hess
  • Side: Union
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2020, 01:41:36 am »
8e
10-15+
Skirms

Offline Nachtel

• Private
  • Best Chess player NA
    • View Profile

Offline Nachtel

• Private
  • Best Chess player NA
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2020, 02:10:49 am »
If you need more admins i’ll help when i die in game lol tho i’m sure jolly got it super covered. And that i agree with some things byron said. But I think with more experience event will be better. Cause it wasn’t the worst event i been too nor was it bad just got to improve.
While I appreciate the thought, what is needed is more full-time admins covering more of the event; at the end of the day, the 61e is who I have the most communications with (since they are my regiment) and are the first to inform me about a rambo/foc/etc. regarding them, besides my normal view of the event. I want a larger diversity of admins, allowing that institutional bias to average out, and creating a more fair event.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 02:22:53 am by Nachtel »

Offline Nachtel

• Private
  • Best Chess player NA
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2020, 01:18:23 am »
On second thought, I'll make you an admin; I hear good things about your ability to admin.

Offline King_Macbeth

• Second Lieutenant
  • Human.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Col_King-Macbeth
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2020, 03:00:01 am »
61e arty

Offline King_Macbeth

• Second Lieutenant
  • Human.