Author Topic: Grande Armée Thursday Linebattle  (Read 2565 times)

Offline Jazzcommander

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jazz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Grande Armée Thursday Linebattle
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2020, 07:08:44 am »
You can go cav if enough people come to the event for us to have specs. Help us get the word out; if other regiments know that people are coming to the event, they may come as well and we can have decent attendance for once.

Is my 7-11 man line not good enough weekly? Wow

Offline hussard_uber_alles

• Corporal
  • Chef du Chasseurs a Cheval de la Garde Imperiale
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erCaC]Colonel_Hussard
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2020, 06:06:47 pm »
Hm... I tried to get the word out a bit, anyways the 1erCaC will be there with 10-20 if we can be cav.

Offline Pugglesworth

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pugglesworth
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2020, 07:57:51 pm »
Event is indefinitely postponed due to coronavirus concerns. Thank you to those who were actually committed to coming to the event.

Spoiler
Actually we just got tired of hosting 1v1s and 2v2s instead of linebattles. Also I think our server lease ends this month. Coincidentally, Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is out at the end of the month. Not that we'll actually be able to host a server on it at that time. :( Hope you had fun.
[close]

Offline Jazzcommander

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jazz
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2020, 06:59:34 am »
Event is indefinitely postponed due to coronavirus concerns. Thank you to those who were actually committed to coming to the event.

Spoiler
Actually we just got tired of hosting 1v1s and 2v2s instead of linebattles. Also I think our server lease ends this month. Coincidentally, Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is out at the end of the month. Not that we'll actually be able to host a server on it at that time. :( Hope you had fun.
[close]

Stay safe during these dire times in NW!

Also me and my regiment enjoyed our 1v1’s and those special stuff, thanks for hosting!
~Love, Yours truly, Jazz.