Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 172440 times)

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2013, 09:32:37 pm »
Farewell Graggie, atleast I still gotcha on steam  ;)

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2013, 12:38:18 pm »
bye
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 05:18:59 pm by Dom13WorstNW »

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2013, 06:05:04 pm »
I have to say I am done. I have put too much time and effort into the regiment to the point where I feel bad for myself. I am not proud of the person I am in real life(I could be better) and a break won't help it because this game brings me back. Alot like an addiction even though these words may seem over exagerrated I want my life to be awesome. I'm not feeling it and I know I will never make the same 75th or a regiment like this. I am one of those people who if doesn't try can still end up with 80's and thats what I am getting in school( except for math ((my favourite subject))) and that's it(80's and shit like that ain't good enough for me). Sorry to disappoint and perhaps make some happy but it ends here. I am leaving this community because my life is more important , thank you for the good time. Teamspeak and server goes down June 25th 2013.
In the end this is only a game but many of you don't understand that NW is much more than the average community and game. You can't just leave it once you have joined the right regiment and had as much as I did. This is why I am deleting most things so good bye to all . I resign my Colonel position to Major Super and same with my community representative position. Good Luck future 75th and good luck to all without me. It was fun.

-Lime

Offline Matthew

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ლ(◕◡◕ლ) oly gaym y u heff 2 b med
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matthew ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2013, 06:08:58 pm »
No one should stand for B's, A's are the best =P
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." - Mikhail Bakunin
"Dispassionate, fair, equal"
Oh you wanted a serious response, why didn't you just say so.
b2e98ad6f6eb8508dd6a14cfa704bad7f05f6fb

Offline Viktor 90th

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2013, 06:22:03 pm »
Wrong Page.
#SuggestaMergeintothenormalone.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5333.0

Offline Thomaas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • UK-Thomas
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16e_Ligne_Sgt_Thomas
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2013, 06:25:10 pm »
Bye

Offline Brock

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2013, 06:28:22 pm »
Leaving for grades, its summer.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2013, 06:32:19 pm »
Good luck man! I can see where you are coming from the game and community does suck you in. Best if luck in the real world
xxxHugs and Kissesxxx
Pig Out

Offline ThisIsNotGunZoAtAll

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2013, 06:36:36 pm »
I'll look past your various bans on me.

Much love xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2013, 06:39:10 pm »
It was good to have you with us :)

We'll miss you  :-*
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2013, 06:53:46 pm »
Well it is sad to see you go, you had a good run when you were in 63e and then 75th, but I guess its what you want. wish you luck in your future endeavors !

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2013, 07:23:04 pm »
Leaving for grades, its summer.

Yeah, seriously. Don't you kids end school in a week or something? Lol.

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2013, 07:36:28 pm »
Lime's topic merged with this one.

Kielbasa!

Offline 1stNOG_IDF

• First Lieutenant
  • I will forever serve Israel, the Jewish Homeland.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stNOG_Overlord_IDF
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2013, 05:30:23 am »
Listen guys, I've seen a lot of things playing for 7 months, and you know what? I don't regret any of it.
Firstly, who am I? Community friend, leader of one of the largest North American regiments, and most importantly, someone with a lot more ego than most of you.

A lot of people take NW as just a game. I don't. Some games don't touch people, but this one really got me. This one has a community and has the ability to connect you to people all around the world, and believe me, a lot of games I've played don't have that.

I must leave on the ground of finally being drafted into service in the Israeli Military, and I simply won't have the time to dedicate to my friends on Steam.

Firstly, I want to say goodbye to my regiment, and release a few confessions. In all honesty, the regiment was formed to piss off another regiment leader, because they said I would never make a successful one. Bitches please. In just a few months we became one of, if not the LARGEST North American regiment in NW. Since then, that regiment disbanded. So, I win. #Ego.
Secondly, you guys have never given me so many headaches in my entire life. It's no lie you're the most annoying bastards on planet Earth, but my God, there is not a regiment more fun than this. Let me assure you of that. We managed though. We've become a family of skilled, bickering, rather fun-loving gamers set on changing the face of NW.

The 1stNOG has only been defeated by one regiment ever. That's better than most can say. In my opinion, we may not of been the best regiment, but we were the best family. We laughed, we laughed some more, and we kicked some serious ass together.

I cry as I write this, and I'll miss you guys very VERY much. #127 new FB friends and phone contacts.

To the forum and European community,

You guys make this community. You're mother fucking awesome, and I love you. Up until this game, I'll be honest, British people annoyed me. But now I know there are a few out there, a good few, who really make communities worth being in. Even though you're European, day after day you've made my days and nights some of the most interesting and humorous moments I've had in years. I even participated in linebattles with you guys. You forum goers are awesome, so stay that way, and maybe in a few years, I'll see you again:)

If you EVER want to talk to me, maybe receive updates and whatnot, here's my E-mail. I trust you guys enough.
ben@schermer.net

Special forum shoutouts to,

Piggy (Piglet, get better while I'm gone:])
Nicos
Eazy-E
Dom13 (My favorite youngster, I'll really miss you)
MacPherson
Windypoo

Special shout outs to my friendly regiment leaders:

Col. Lafayette
Locust
Mufasa
Tico
Chestylaroo
Killington
Hypur
Deg
Thunder
Who-(Future leader)

You guys are the future of our gamers. Treat your men well.

Shout out to my Amazing Officers:

Lysol
Rampage
Shamwownow
Mazer
Hurtorc
Ludi
Otto
JPJ
Uhtred (Kind of an officer?:P)
Sleepingpie
Mr.Smith
Sammygun

Could not of achieved our success without you!

And finally...IDF'S FAVORITE SOLDIER OF THE YEAR!

Jonleon! For being an amazing example of discipline and fun at the same time. Well done.

See you guys in the far future! <3

Stay Classy,
Jew.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POMcJnAtl5U[/youtube]
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 05:35:17 am by 1stNOG_IDF »

Offline AllDay

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2013, 05:34:02 am »
Listen guys, I've seen a lot of things playing for 7 months, and you know what? I don't regret any of it.
Firstly, who am I? Community friend, leader of one of the largest North American regiments, and most importantly, someone with a lot more ego than most of you.

A lot of people take NW as just a game. I don't. Some games don't touch people, but this one really got me. This one has a community and has the ability to connect you to people all around the world, and believe me, a lot of games I've played don't have that.

I must leave on the ground of finally being drafted into service in the Israeli Military, and I simply won't have the time to dedicate to my friends on Steam.

Firstly, I want to say goodbye to my regiment, and release a few confessions. In all honesty, the regiment was formed to piss off another regiment leader, because they said I would never make a successful one. Bitches please. In just a few months we became one of, if not the LARGEST North American regiment in NW. Since then, that regiment disbanded. So, I win. #Ego.
Secondly, you guys have never given me so many headaches in my entire life. It's no lie you're the most annoying bastards on planet Earth, but my God, there is not a regiment more fun than this. Let me assure you of that. We managed though. We've become a family of skilled, bickering, rather fun-loving gamers set on changing the face of NW.

The 1stNOG has only been defeated by one regiment ever. That's better than most can say. In my opinion, we may not of been the best regiment, but we were the best family. We laughed, we laughed some more, and we kicked some serious ass together.

I cry as I write this, and I'll miss you guys very VERY much. #127 new FB friends and phone contacts.

To the forum and European community,

You guys make this community. You're mother fucking awesome, and I love you. Up until this game, I'll be honest, British people annoyed me. But now I know there are a few out there, a good few, who really make communities worth being in. Even though you're European, day after day you've made my days and nights some of the most interesting and humorous moments I've had in years. I even participated in linebattles with you guys. You forum goers are awesome, so stay that way, and maybe in a few years, I'll see you again:)

If you EVER want to talk to me, maybe receive updates and whatnot, here's my E-mail. I trust you guys enough.
ben@schermer.net

Special forum shoutouts to,

Piggy (Piglet, get better while I'm gone:])
Nicos
Eazy-E
Dom13 (My favorite youngster, I'll really miss you)
MacPherson
Windypoo

Special shout outs to my friendly regiment leaders:

Col. Lafayette
Locust
Mufasa
Tico
Chestylaroo
Killington
Hypur
Deg
Who-(Future leader)

You guys are the future of our gamers. Treat your men well.

Shout out to my Amazing Officers:

Lysol
Rampage
Shamwownow
Mazer
Hurtorc
Ludi
Otto
JPJ
Uhtred (Kind of an officer?:P)
Sleepingpie
Mr.Smith
Sammygun

Could not of achieved our success without you!

And finally...IDF'S FAVORITE SOLDIER OF THE YEAR!

Jonleon! For being an amazing example of discipline and fun at the same time. Well done.

See you guys in the far future! <3

Stay Classy,
Jew.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POMcJnAtl5U[/youtube]

Stay sexy!