The Lounge > Off Topic

now the dust has settled

<< < (2/3) > >>

John Price:
Although I didn't participate in BCoF really, the decision not to sign up and play a few events was mostly just the player count:

All the radio silence from FSE for so long and from speaking to the testers, longevity of the BCoF community didn't seem likely and was proven right almost immediately. Marketing the game only to a select group, especially one with a focus on a time period that doesn't appeal to most europeans you ask seemed doomed to fail. Thats without even talking about the mechanics of the game as Chantakey mentioned.

--- Quote from: Dan the Seagull Chef on February 10, 2023, 09:23:59 am ---Commander Conquest should have been pushed as the definitive BCoF experience

--- End quote ---
This seemed cool af. Just needed a bit "more".

Glenn:
This could save BCOF

Add a cock sucking mechanic to the game. Allow me to elaborate on how this mechanic will work. If you are making direct contact with an enemy, you need to stay in contact with them for 3 seconds while holding the 'F' button, by doing this you tackle them to the ground and suck their cock, by sucking an enemy's cock you actually replenish health and after you are finished sucking their cock they will gain a 90%+ walk speed, attack speed, and reload speed buff for 60 seconds because the fopamine from getting their cock sucked kicks in and of course they get excited because of it. This would be useful when sneaking up on an enemy while you're low health so you can replenish to full health immediately and retreat until their buff wears off. The reason I decided to include a buff to the enemy is so the cock sucking mechanic isn't too overpowered for the person that sucks the enemy's cock. Personally, I think this would add some great interactions to the game and make combat engagements more complex while also retaining a straightforward and easy to learn method of warfare. What is y’all’s thoughts on my suggestion[close]

WiFi Bills:
In my opinion, the devs focused way too hard to try to convince people to play their game instead of another game. They added in WW1 just to 1 up Holdfast. They added in Age of Napoleon to 1 up NW. Instead of trying to listen to the community's concerns over longevity and content, they released "Space Battles", and didn't even advertise the new regiments they added unto the base game.

While I do think its possible that it could have a revival, this game is practically a goner. At least the melee is better than Sword and Musket that's for sure.

Scottish Unicorn:

--- Quote from: Glenn on February 14, 2023, 06:04:51 am ---This could save BCOF

Add a cock sucking mechanic to the game. Allow me to elaborate on how this mechanic will work. If you are making direct contact with an enemy, you need to stay in contact with them for 3 seconds while holding the 'F' button, by doing this you tackle them to the ground and suck their cock, by sucking an enemy's cock you actually replenish health and after you are finished sucking their cock they will gain a 90%+ walk speed, attack speed, and reload speed buff for 60 seconds because the fopamine from getting their cock sucked kicks in and of course they get excited because of it. This would be useful when sneaking up on an enemy while you're low health so you can replenish to full health immediately and retreat until their buff wears off. The reason I decided to include a buff to the enemy is so the cock sucking mechanic isn't too overpowered for the person that sucks the enemy's cock. Personally, I think this would add some great interactions to the game and make combat engagements more complex while also retaining a straightforward and easy to learn method of warfare. What is y’all’s thoughts on my suggestion
[close]
--- End quote ---
Why did you type that? You didn't have to type that.

~NickCole~:

--- Quote from: Scottish Unicorn on February 14, 2023, 11:01:36 am ---
--- Quote from: Glenn on February 14, 2023, 06:04:51 am ---This could save BCOF

Add a cock sucking mechanic to the game. Allow me to elaborate on how this mechanic will work. If you are making direct contact with an enemy, you need to stay in contact with them for 3 seconds while holding the 'F' button, by doing this you tackle them to the ground and suck their cock, by sucking an enemy's cock you actually replenish health and after you are finished sucking their cock they will gain a 90%+ walk speed, attack speed, and reload speed buff for 60 seconds because the fopamine from getting their cock sucked kicks in and of course they get excited because of it. This would be useful when sneaking up on an enemy while you're low health so you can replenish to full health immediately and retreat until their buff wears off. The reason I decided to include a buff to the enemy is so the cock sucking mechanic isn't too overpowered for the person that sucks the enemy's cock. Personally, I think this would add some great interactions to the game and make combat engagements more complex while also retaining a straightforward and easy to learn method of warfare. What is y’all’s thoughts on my suggestion
[close]
--- End quote ---
Why did you type that? You didn't have to type that.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version