Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Modifications

Hi baes! modder angel here to help x

<< < (2/3) > >>

mmveteran:

--- Quote from: Ted on August 07, 2020, 08:28:35 pm ---
--- Quote from: Lilja Mariasdóttir on August 04, 2020, 03:34:07 pm ---
--- Quote from: mmveteran on August 04, 2020, 03:30:27 pm ---When i was a young lady, i used to mod quite a lot
i cant be arsed with nw anymore but id like to share my knowledge with people

any questions about modding ask me

--- End quote ---
Hi Ted,

how can I autoban everyone on a server?

--- End quote ---

oof

I like how, although Betty can't be arsed with NW, he keeps coming back every now and then

--- End quote ---

First of all, its `she`
im a laddy

Second of all ive a right to play any video game i want    >:( >:(

Woeski:
So is this a serious thread or not ?

mmveteran:

--- Quote from: Woeski on August 07, 2020, 02:17:55 pm ---How could you make a horse driven cart like in The Deluge ?

--- End quote ---
Yes seriously i did script a lot of stuff back in the day

You could attach a prop to a horse, and keep them moving together, similar to the cannon script, youd then need to create a walk in mesh where they can jump in, but create a boundary below so they dont fall out of it
then you would need to keep the constants permanent, so they stay attached together the whole time, until destroyed or respawn

Then theres also the problems that neo gk mod had, with their air baloons, where when you get out of boundarys or collide, it explodes killing everybody.

But yes it can be done, but its just a lot of work to put in for a game thats 8 years old :)

Woeski:

--- Quote from: mmveteran on November 14, 2020, 09:00:27 pm ---
--- Quote from: Woeski on August 07, 2020, 02:17:55 pm ---How could you make a horse driven cart like in The Deluge ?

--- End quote ---
Yes seriously i did script a lot of stuff back in the day

You could attach a prop to a horse, and keep them moving together, similar to the cannon script, youd then need to create a walk in mesh where they can jump in, but create a boundary below so they dont fall out of it
then you would need to keep the constants permanent, so they stay attached together the whole time, until destroyed or respawn

Then theres also the problems that neo gk mod had, with their air baloons, where when you get out of boundarys or collide, it explodes killing everybody.

But yes it can be done, but its just a lot of work to put in for a game thats 8 years old :)

--- End quote ---

How can you make such a "walk in mesh" , or boundary ? I tried to look how it was done for the boat but I could not find something right away...

asokanta:
is there a way to detect server crash before crash happens lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version