The Lounge > Off Topic

Retired Numbers

(1/3) > >>

CHARLES111MAC:
This is annoying me as i had fought to get the 51st name so i could lead it, what is annoying me is that before me marsh lead the regiment, Marsh is the stefiboy of EU he promissed not to fuck up and he did. But I i wanted to give it a go and lead the 51st. I made the thread had everything organised for me to go to sleep but then they introduced the new rule, the it is retired. I don't see the point in this as when a new person takes over a name he starts it over as in no history of the last one and there is an in- game unit of the 51st, so if i make a new light infantry unit i need to make a skin. All i wanted to do was lead the 51st Before marsh got it but he did and i sat by and waited since December 14 so basicaly a month or so to get it and now i have beend denied.

I made this for others to tell me if they think this is just or not. Not to argue at all.

Odysseus:
I think it's stupid, yes. I do see the point in not tarnishing a name though... But my opinion still stands.

CHARLES111MAC:
The thing i don't understand why not allow what happened to the 42nd a new Col came alon and what the old regiment done was like regarded as his regiment and that a new one came along it was his you know?

34th Artimus:
I have to say that this in my honest opinion isn't a matter for the likes of FSE to discuss. People can do what they like, it's not up to FSE to demand that a regiment name/tag be off limits to everyone ever. I don't care about the politics, I don't care about the name, I just don't think it should be FSE's word that says all and ends all, when it honestly has nothing to do with them.

My two cents, rage all you want.

CHARLES111MAC:
I just wanted to see what people think as the FSE word is final :(

More than likly this will be locked soon ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version