Author Topic: Ban Gluk pls  (Read 5971 times)

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Ban Gluk pls
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2015, 05:18:18 am »
rare pepe trading?
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2015, 05:42:59 am »
Nooooo u can't ban him, he'll start boycotting FSE forums if u ban

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2015, 06:49:59 am »
Sven is the Pepe guy here, Locust.
Well I would like to use them too.
No because before we know it FSE will becoming a breeding ground for the illegal trade of rare pepes
I wish somehow, people who made rare pepes could encrypt thier image with a virus if it was ever downloaded by anybody from another IP

rarepepevirus.exe
[close]
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 06:51:31 am by junedragon »
Why am I still here

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2015, 06:52:03 am »
ban pls

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2015, 08:23:24 am »
Lmao I like how the votes went from twice as many  in favor to 73% in favor over the coarse of one autistic evening. Christ.

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2015, 08:29:41 am »
Lmao I like how the votes went from twice as many  in favor to 73% in favor over the coarse of one autistic evening. Christ.
Isn't it glorious? You have to rally the people against the enemy!

But really all you have to do is call gluk and edward a bunch of fags and let them show their faggotry through what they call argument.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2015, 08:33:13 am »
Just call them fakos and they git

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2015, 01:13:14 pm »
From the politics thread,

But seriously guys, calm down. It's just the fucking internet ;) If you want, ill stay off the thread for a few days so you can cool down and come to terms with your retardation for getting mad at someone over the internet. The thing is, i say whatever i like and sometimes i voice my opinions quite loudly. Sometimes i will be wrong and i admit when i am wrong. That is the sort of person that i am and sometimes i try to rustle some jimmies because i'm fucking bored. Is there anything seriously wrong with that? The problem comes when I've rustled your jimmies so hard that everything i do becomes annoying to you. So i'll stop rustling jimmies (besides theo because his jimmies always need a good rustling). Realize that i am just another person on the fucking internet, and there is nothing that makes me inherently different than any other fuckwit on the internet.

If i post on this thread from now on, it's because i wish to be active in the discussion and it's not to piss off any individual. I'm sorry if i have pissed you off at some point in time.

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2015, 01:14:13 pm »

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2015, 01:30:42 pm »
From the politics thread,

But seriously guys, calm down. It's just the fucking internet ;) If you want, ill stay off the thread for a few days so you can cool down and come to terms with your retardation for getting mad at someone over the internet. The thing is, i say whatever i like and sometimes i voice my opinions quite loudly. Sometimes i will be wrong and i admit when i am wrong. That is the sort of person that i am and sometimes i try to rustle some jimmies because i'm fucking bored. Is there anything seriously wrong with that? The problem comes when I've rustled your jimmies so hard that everything i do becomes annoying to you. So i'll stop rustling jimmies (besides theo because his jimmies always need a good rustling). Realize that i am just another person on the fucking internet, and there is nothing that makes me inherently different than any other fuckwit on the internet.

If i post on this thread from now on, it's because i wish to be active in the discussion and it's not to piss off any individual. I'm sorry if i have pissed you off at some point in time.
We sho nu reazun. Die heretik.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2015, 02:19:45 pm »
Why haven't we banned gluk yet?