Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Servers

A Humble Request for NW_Official_US_1

(1/2) > >>

Duke Tritus:
After playing Napoleonic Wars for a good five or six months, and loving the game all along the way, I'd like to request that more maps be added to the rotation. Sadly, Ardennes and Borodino were removed from the rotation, and the patch maps that were added earlier, such as Bavarian River, Russian river, and others, are also gone. I've asked a couple admins about it, but it didn't seem to help, so I'd like to ask here and now if more maps may be put in.

Do you want more maps on NW_Official_US_1? Speak your mind!

Deofuta:
Many of the new maps are unsuitable for public play, but we can try to add what we can and see if it works. Last time I added all of the new maps several simply did not work. I will try to find which ones do not work and remove them as we go.

Thurston:
I would love more maps.

Duke Tritus:

--- Quote from: Deofuta on January 12, 2013, 06:40:27 am ---Many of the new maps are unsuitable for public play, but we can try to add what we can and see if it works. Last time I added all of the new maps several simply did not work. I will try to find which ones do not work and remove them as we go.

--- End quote ---

Unsuitable for public play? I'm unsure. Many people, once the last patch came along with the new rotation, seemed to love the new maps. Anyway, I and many others would really appreciate this if you were to add more maps.

Jorvasker:
New maps would be amazing cause after a while the same ones over again get really boring

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version