Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Released Modifications

Gizmo's Sound Mod

(1/2) > >>

Gizmo:
Hey everyone!

I present you my first mod for Napoleonic wars. It's basically a mod that replaces the default musket and rifle sounds by the ones in Total War Shogun 2 : Fall of the Samurai. I know it is NOT historically accurate but I love the sounds of Fall of the Samurai so I told myself why not use those sounds in Napoleonic wars and why not share them with other people   :D

There is more sound mods to come and if you wish a sound mod, ask me and I'll do my best to do it.
To install them just copy all the files and paste them in Steam\steamapps\common\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Napoleonic Wars\Sounds

Download link (dropbox) : https://dl.dropbox.com/u/125020540/FallOfTheSamuraiMusketSounds.zip

I have not made the sounds, credits go to the Creative Assembly for the great game they made.

Enjoy !

Gizmo

(dead, the Creative Assembly doesn't allow me to share it sadly)

Windbusche:
Love it.

Diplex:
These are rifle sounds though. Theyre still nice! Very action'y!

Daniel:

--- Quote from: Diplex on December 01, 2012, 04:08:38 am ---These are rifle sounds though. Theyre still nice! Very action'y!

--- End quote ---

YOLO!  ;D

Nice to see some edited musket sounds though, you can only take the normal ones for so long until they become stale.

kpetschulat:
Link doesn't work. Oh well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version