Author Topic: NA Community Rep Post - April-June Term  (Read 32290 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: NA Community Rep Post - Jan-March Term
« Reply #180 on: February 24, 2019, 06:41:00 am »
Since I haven't really been on top of the updates I'll make a fully fleshed out one for the last half of February.

What more would you also like to see me do before the end of my term?
Collect all of the posts that said you wouldn't get anything done, including mine, and show them too the world for how foolish they all were

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #181 on: February 24, 2019, 09:10:58 am »
#Hawkince2019
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #182 on: March 03, 2019, 11:37:34 pm »
I would like to thank team NA in the Napoleons Cup or whatever thing for representing us and playing their best and being respectful. It honestly does portray the state of the NA community and how wonderful it is.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #183 on: March 03, 2019, 11:41:45 pm »
I would like to thank team NA in the Napoleons Cup or whatever thing for representing us and playing their best and being respectful. It honestly does portray the state of the NA community and how wonderful it is.

My passive aggressive senses are tingling.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 03, 2019, 11:42:20 pm »

Yeah they should.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 03, 2019, 11:44:59 pm »

Yeah they should.

Well, don't bm team NA when you didn't even play in the matches. We beat Spain, We beat Germany, if they would've upheld half rounds EU half rounds NA, we would've beat NL/BE too, so yes, I do think we represented well.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 11:47:49 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 03, 2019, 11:48:09 pm »

Yeah they should.

Well, don't bm team NA when you didn't even play in the matches. We beat Spain, We beat Germany, if they would've upheld half rounds EU half rounds NA, we would've beat NL/BE too.
It doesn't matter if "you would have won", you and others on the team completely made NA look like shit bags. From what I've heard the captain of Germany wasn't even upset at losing to us, he was upset about how toxic you guys were.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 03, 2019, 11:57:14 pm »

Yeah they should.

Well, don't bm team NA when you didn't even play in the matches. We beat Spain, We beat Germany, if they would've upheld half rounds EU half rounds NA, we would've beat NL/BE too.
It doesn't matter if "you would have won", you and others on the team completely made NA look like shit bags. From what I've heard the captain of Germany wasn't even upset at losing to us, he was upset about how toxic you guys were.

In what way did I personally make NA look like shit bags? At no point was I ever disrespectful to the organizers, opposing captains or players.

But this is exactly what I'm talking about. You're talking shit without even being there and it shows because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

In our German match we weren't even toxic, their players started making 9/11 and Boston Marathon jokes, then some of our players responded by making Nazi jokes. For the most part we weren't even in all chat.

The only match we were "toxic" in was our match vs Turkey. Players were frustrated at the refs and engaged in some banter with Turkish players.

Get your shit straight before coming with your second hand information
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 02:08:59 am by Windflower »

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 04, 2019, 12:14:35 am »
Spoiler

Yeah they should.

In what way did I personally make NA look like shit bags? At no point was I ever disrespectful to the organizers, opposing captains or players.

But this is exactly what I'm talking about. You're talking shit without even being there and it shows because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

In our German match we weren't even toxic, their players started making 9/11 and Boston Marathon jokes, then some of our players responded by making Nazi jokes. For the most part we weren't even in all chat.

The only match we were "toxic" in was our match vs Turkey. Players were frustrated at the refs and engaged in some banter with Turkish players.

[close]
Calling me a dumbass does prove your point a lot more than just leaving it what just happened. I only heard from Fireboy and some others about what happened so of course I don't know what all happened but I'll be the bigger man and say sorry for assuming all the fault was on NA. There was fault on both sides and hopefully you guys get a rematch. It wasn't you talking shit by any means during the match but others on the team who are uncontrollable and say whatever they want. 

And from asking more people about what happened with other matches such as Germany I do have a bigger picture about what happened. I still don't approve people on our side shit talking by any means. Some people should just suck it up and be the bigger man and not respond. But I will admit I jump to conclusion too quickly from only one source.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 02:09:20 am by Windflower »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 04, 2019, 12:22:40 am »
Spoiler

Yeah they should.

[close]
Calling me a dumbass does prove your point a lot more than just leaving it what just happened. I only heard from Fireboy and some others about what happened so of course I don't know what all happened but I'll be the bigger man and say sorry for assuming all the fault was on NA. There was fault on both sides and hopefully you guys get a rematch.

The bigger man wouldn't have gone ahead and made a post like you did, and therefore wouldn't need to apologize at all.

And I'm not going to refrain from calling you a dumbass when you come at myself and the team the way you did, w/o even having the full picture.

That's bullshit.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 02:10:19 am by Windflower »

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 04, 2019, 12:26:09 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler

Yeah they should.

[close]
Calling me a dumbass does prove your point a lot more than just leaving it what just happened. I only heard from Fireboy and some others about what happened so of course I don't know what all happened but I'll be the bigger man and say sorry for assuming all the fault was on NA. There was fault on both sides and hopefully you guys get a rematch.

The bigger man wouldn't have gone ahead and made a post like you did, and therefore wouldn't need to apologize at all.

And I'm not going to refrain from calling you a dumbass when you come at myself and the team the way you did, w/o even having the full picture.

That's bullshit.
[close]
I did make some edits if you want to read that explaining more about it. But I do understand where you're coming from.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 02:10:02 am by Windflower »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #191 on: March 04, 2019, 01:58:39 am »
Let’s face it Team Canada NWWC was the alpha NA team

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #192 on: March 04, 2019, 02:35:59 pm »
Let’s face it Team Canada NWWC was the alpha NA team

USA
USA
USA
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #193 on: March 04, 2019, 04:48:11 pm »
You guys should keep this to a steam chat if you want to keep in line with the whole respectable NA thing. Superior moral ground person, out.

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #194 on: March 04, 2019, 05:13:27 pm »