Author Topic: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*  (Read 160029 times)

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters
« Reply #1440 on: May 31, 2021, 01:50:53 pm »
Bill going full schizo mode

Stay off those Warband cheat discords bro but yea I didnt take my meds

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1441 on: May 31, 2021, 02:07:15 pm »
Key word "Was"

|Viper|

« Reply #1442 on: May 31, 2021, 03:39:41 pm »
Key word "Was"
Not gonna lie Stryker, for you someone that’s been playing since 2013 and hasn’t entered the top 10 yet is kinda sad lol.

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #1443 on: May 31, 2021, 05:45:42 pm »
Key word "Was"
Not gonna lie Stryker, for you someone that’s been playing since 2013 and hasn’t entered the top 10 yet is kinda sad lol.
Maybe its cause I only started doing competitive in 2018, or this game is not and never was worth getting to top 10 on. Competitive was a nice change of pace after playing pub linebattles for 5 years straight, but after hearing about the petty regimental and dueling rivalries ddosing doxing and egos I'm glad I didn't join earlier. It was never all bad though, I'm still friends with alot of my old RSL/20th competitive lads
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 05:58:32 pm by [Stryker] »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1444 on: May 31, 2021, 08:48:28 pm »
Key word "Was"
Maybe its cause I only started doing competitive in 2018, or this game is not and never was worth getting to top 10 on. Competitive was a nice change of pace after playing pub linebattles for 5 years straight, but after hearing about the petty regimental and dueling rivalries ddosing doxing and egos I'm glad I didn't join earlier. It was never all bad though, I'm still friends with alot of my old RSL/20th competitive lads
Ignore him stryker. He just mad nobody likes him and wants attention.  ;)

Spoiler
idk what the argument is anymore but yoshie is tha GOAT (minus leading)
He sure is little Windy!

Cuck filled picture
[close]
Don't call me little Windy, I am your literal father show some respect to your daddy, kid.
Also is that screenshot supposed to mean anything? 

idk what the argument is anymore but yoshie is tha GOAT (minus leading)
He sure is little Windy!

Cuck filled picture
[close]

Lol people calling yoshie of all fucking people the GOAT.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

uhhh Myself Jackie Mang Ritz Tammo the true Goats get da fuck outta here with that nonsense
0 people think you're the best player of all time, stay delusional though, doesn't bother me.
[close]
Wind we gonna need to have a talk about that sig
you dont... 🥺 think im cute? 👉👈
I do dw 🥰

|Viper|

« Reply #1445 on: May 31, 2021, 08:54:07 pm »
What lmao? Nick you’ve been starting shit for no reason and honestly what I said to Stryker is the truth. Funny how you’re coming at me yet you’re saying I’m begging for attention lmao. Looks like you’re trying to get a response out of me for no reason at all when I don’t even talk to you. People do like me maybe not you because you’re a dick sucking pussy and suck up to everyone to get a spot on a team.

“I’m not leaving Stryker’s BCoF regiment” then proceeds to talk about making a regiment with Bean later on like yeah okay kid lmao. Hiss around the bush as usual. Keep riding your bicycle around like the little org that you are lmao Mr Mc Double life style.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 09:06:45 pm by VetroG »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1446 on: May 31, 2021, 08:56:12 pm »
Why don’t all of you just go quit NW again
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #1447 on: May 31, 2021, 09:33:10 pm »
vetro u never were top 10 either

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #1448 on: May 31, 2021, 09:33:52 pm »
Let's all have a community arm wrestling match to let out some steam. I have a feeling id win but everyone can still try. 8)
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

|Viper|

« Reply #1449 on: May 31, 2021, 09:52:39 pm »
Yes I was lmao and that's not even an ego thing I really was top 10. There was a reason in PUGs and MM I was always picked first or second and on top of that I would always frag in groupfights. If I want to further my post there is also a reason I'm on the honorable mention list on the groupfighting list. I think there are a lot of players including yourself (because lets be honest this is a retarded post on your part) who would disagree.

Not to mention, I did this occasionally. If you look at the score it was 20-7 for the 12e and our roster compared to yours was a landslide. I managed to get the same amount of kills as you did (or about) losing 20-7 and no I have a lot more than just this one to back my previous skill. There is a reason I take lots of screenshots and this being one of them. I worked hard to get to the top and I will always defend my position of me being a top 10 player at one point and I'm not gonna let a petty person like you tell me otherwise lmao.

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 10:00:48 pm by VetroG »

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #1450 on: May 31, 2021, 09:54:29 pm »
Let's all have a community arm wrestling match to let out some steam. I have a feeling id win but everyone can still try. 8)
rogelio would like to have a word with you

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #1451 on: May 31, 2021, 10:01:42 pm »
Back in my day  :'(

Legit miss this kid.  Reason why I have the name Bean.
Yes I was lmao and that's not even an ego thing I really was top 10. There was a reason in PUGs and MM I was always picked first or second and on top of that I would always frag in groupfights. If I want to further my post there is also a reason I'm on the honorable mention list on the groupfighting list. I think there are a lot of players including yourself (because lets be honest this is a retarded post on your part) who would disagree.

First up, Stryker is my kid. You know better than to mess with what’s mine. Secondly, you aren’t anywhere near the top 10 melee of all time. Nor could you say you were top ten at any point. Maybe top 15.  Maybe top 30 of all time. You trash can. Anyways lots of love.

Bean.

|Viper|

« Reply #1452 on: May 31, 2021, 10:02:49 pm »

First up, Stryker is my kid. You know better than to mess with what’s mine. Secondly, you aren’t anywhere near the top 10 melee of all time. Maybe top 30. You trash can. Anyways lots of love.

Bean.
We're talking about 2019, 2020, 2021 old man not all-time.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #1453 on: May 31, 2021, 10:03:30 pm »

First up, Stryker is my kid. You know better than to mess with what’s mine. Secondly, you aren’t anywhere near the top 10 melee of all time. Maybe top 30. You trash can. Anyways lots of love.

Bean.
We're talking about 2019, 2020, 2021 old man not all-time.

Yeah no you weren’t. Maybe top 15

|Viper|

« Reply #1454 on: May 31, 2021, 10:04:19 pm »
I agree Yoshie was definitely top 15.